Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
There a difference isn’t there though at having a gossip and then literally saying damaging things about someone who is vulnerable, just my opinion like you said that’s what this site is about and that’s mine. I just didn’t realise this site was about overstepping into making comments that will really hurt and damage people. That should never be allowed surely, there’s an opinion and then there’s hate

Surely no one on here would want to go so far they’d say something that could push someone over the edge, opinions are one thing, comments saying someone’s a scruff, there house will stink and they don’t use sunscreen and let their baby burn is a whole other thing. Esp when it’s a load of crap as none of those things are true, there’s having an opinion and then there is lying and making up things to cause someone pain and harm. The little tiktok diana put up of christian and molly yesterday was of their last night on holiday does molly look sunburnt in anyway at all, please think before you make false accusations. Diana needs support right now not people being so toxic undeservedly

Surely no one on here would want to go so far they’d say something that could push someone over the edge, opinions are one thing, comments saying someone’s a scruff, there house will stink and they don’t use sunscreen and let their baby burn is a whole other thing. Esp when it’s a load of crap as none of those things are true, there’s having an opinion and then there is lying and making up things to cause someone pain and harm. The little tiktok diana put up of christian and molly yesterday was of their last night on holiday does molly look sunburnt in anyway at all, please think before you make false accusations. Diana needs support right now not people being so toxic undeservedly
And who are you anyway seeing as you’ve seen molly since she’s been back? Another ‘close family friend’ supposedly

Reactions: 2

Snookyook

He's laughing in his live right now about it. Whenever someone makes a comment about his behaviour he says "think about what you're doing, you're talking about a little baby", no were talking about you, man child.

Now Chloe's sister is popping digs at Diana saying the grass is greener with Chloe. Grim.

Attachments

• Sad

Snookyook

It’s now 2.15pm and his been stood like this since I went on at 2pm. How he gets away with it I’ll not know

Lmao someone’s just said how did the older kids take it and he flipped saying how dare they ask that it was personally between him and the kids…..clearly went bad then 😂😂😂😂 good
I don't even know why he calls it a 'work live'. He barely does anything there and why the hell would his company want him going live for anyway? Gives him an excuse to say "no questions this is a work live" though 😂

I don't think any daughters would like it, he's made it clear he has prioritised Chloe over his own children. They must be gutted.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I find jade cringy. Why did she have to stand up to sign and block the view from everyone behind her? I’ve been signing for 25 years, and you definitely don’t have to stand up to do it!! She just seems to want everyone to look at her... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not going to lie if she has been in front of me I would not have been happy.

But at least she’s facing the stage this time, the last time she uploaded herself signing at Ed Sheeran she was standing with her back to the stage. I don’t know if I would spend all that money on a ticket to not watch it!

• Haha

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
Whoever it was they've removed all their comments/deleted that account and now made another.

Interesting their profile pic is talking about the 'past'. Something Neil bangs on about every live is that it was in the past....hmm
If you read all there previous comments people say it’s Neil too. Wouldn’t surprise me i wrote on Diana’s page yesterday about something and then I’m blocked by Neil he and Chloe are clearly sad enough to sit through Diana and the kids account and deleted people who hate them….which is many people 😃

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I didn’t say you were 🤷🏻‍♀️ I agree, nobody should be commenting on anyones weight, I think she’s trying to say we have but actually it was tik tok comments
Oh I know you didn’t. I’m more reiterating it in case anyone doesn’t bother to read the whole thread ans just reads the last page to see what was said.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

leabytottle

VIP Member
Not going to lie if she has been in front of me I would not have been happy.

But at least she’s facing the stage this time, the last time she uploaded herself signing at Ed Sheeran she was standing with her back to the stage. I don’t know if I would spend all that money on a ticket to not watch it!
Ive worked as a BSL signer for events, and thats the only time I’ve stood and signed. She definitely wanted people to look at her, plus, Christian wasn’t really watching her!

Yeah just like when Chloe threatened to put his daughter Lucy on bonnet of her car and drive off at 60mph. Or she has a mental age of an 8 year old.etc. He didn' t stick up for his daughter or tell Chloe to zip it. We all know his priority is Chloe. No one would comment like that about my kids and still be alive.
Omg she said that? Wow

• Wow

Platinumbarbie

I really like jade,she's amazing with Christian they have a fantastic bond.she does love to be in the spotlight but that's not a bad thing

Kazzie20

VIP Member
i don’t know a awful lot about these. I’ve seen that some of the children are adopted. What ones are biological to Neil and Diana? Why doesn’t Neil have anything to do with his children? Did Chloe fall pregnant while Neil was with Diana?
Jade, Lucy & Molly are biological. & no it was around 2 months after

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
They are still together and seem hsppy but no marriage yet so good its not being rushed. I like jade but i dunno devins a but off to me

Mazza90

Did Lucy not go to see the baby?
It’s just awkward. Ignored it for ages and posted cryptic stuff now it’s like oh look this is my djster

Lucyapperently on holiday but think she was the main one not to pander to his infidelity’s