Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I find her cringey aslo. Isn't she meant to be 21? She's like 15/16 in the head. She seems to still be very child like.. I'd say she's on the spectrum
Jade is only 21. Single, young and having fun. Why shouldn't she enjoy life. She's been through a lot over the past 8 months. She's not on any spectrum. Just a normal young lady making the most of life, now her dad isn't trying to control her

Reactions: 3

MidnightAura

VIP Member
He has his own account and lives as they all really want to be in the limelight. He genuinely thinks he’s famous. But if you can’t ask about his children then he has nothing else to talk about. He doesn’t have a winning personality nor does he he have any kind of talent he can use in his Social media. All he does and ever did was overshare his personal life.

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
Ive worked as a BSL signer for events, and thats the only time I’ve stood and signed. She definitely wanted people to look at her, plus, Christian wasn’t really watching her!
She always wants the attention but she knows she does she literally has admitted it before 😂

belle222

Yeah just like when Chloe threatened to put his daughter Lucy on bonnet of her car and drive off at 60mph. Or she has a mental age of an 8 year old.etc. He didn' t stick up for his daughter or tell Chloe to zip it. We all know his priority is Chloe. No one would comment like that about my kids and still be alive.
Not really shocked to be honest she seems the type. She acts like ‘the cat that got the cream’ her tiktoks prove she doesn’t give a single F*** about anyone’s feelings apart from her own. ‘All good over here’ hahahaha Chloe when you finally wake up from your minute of madness, your gonna feel like a right idiot. Your having a child with a man that cheated on his wife, doesn’t see his children and is 41. 41 years old 🤮 he’s so embarrassing. He’s not even attractive, and the way he behaves makes him even more uglier. Good luck darling cause not only will you always have the worry about him cheating on you because as he’s already said ‘I’m not a one woman man’ you also have the worry of him leaving you to bring up that daughter of yours alone.

“All good over here” Keep telling yourself that because we all know it isn’t 😭 can’t wait for this to fall apart - cause it will 😌

wheeze94

Imagine that a work mate stood talking to a phone saying ‘follow the gutters’ I’d be fuming if I sent my car there. Someone should ring his work and slate him 😂😂😂

Yeah it’s been knowledge for afew months now

Where did all these followers come from
Does this mean he can have his own thread now then as he has over 10k followers?

leabytottle

VIP Member
I'm not sure about this family. They seem normal but the 3 teenage girls are very obnoxious, juvenile and a bit thick really. The dad is a wanker, no debates there. The mum just seems like she can't do anything else, just be a mum. That's not a bad thing, just an observation. I'd love to see them come off social media and stop with the silly videos showing off their cheap stuff. I fear they've got their heads in the cloud.
Spot on!! They definitely think they are amazing 🤣 Jade makes me cringe each time I hear her 🙄

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
It’s now 2.15pm and his been stood like this since I went on at 2pm. How he gets away with it I’ll not know

Lmao someone’s just said how did the older kids take it and he flipped saying how dare they ask that it was personally between him and the kids…..clearly went bad then 😂😂😂😂 good

Attachments

• Haha

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Nobody has even spoken about her weight, or any ‘serious allegations’ 😬
She’s clearly read it all on here because someone mentioned that her weight had been mentioned on tiktoks. I don’t think anyone here has mentioned her weight 🤷🏻‍♀️ Infact we’ve mainly been team Diana where he ex is concerned.

But like I said previously, you put your family out there, the younger ones can’t consent, you open yourself to criticism!

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Again this is not a rave thread. She’s choosing to put her life and her young children, without them being able to consent, on social media. She’s putting herself out there and open to criticism. I think molly did look burnt, maybe she should review her posts before she posts them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have to agree. The majority in this thread if not all feel for Diana with what she went through with Neil and still do.

From the picture oh this thread, wee Molly’s arm does look burnt. and with what five adults on that holiday you think sun cream would have been applied more carefully. I think if Diana is very vulnerable she should step back from social media as she can’t control peoples reactions to any of the family videos. And I’m sure she has commented she has sadly got some nasty comments about her weight and appearance which is disgusting. But stepping back from tik tok isn’t something any of the family seem capable of. Which is fine if they enjoy it but with the good comes the bad with social media. It’s not all going to be “You are amazing and I love you“ posts. Not that the hate comments about her weight are acceptable because they aren’t. And on this topic there is nothing like that.

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
The videos where Diana duets people, sometimes her kids and just sits there nodding or shaking her head really grate on me! She always looks so uncomfortable infront of the camera.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Diana cannot do anything about the new woman meeting the kids in the eyes of the Law.
As hurtful as it is thats how it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
I don’t think it will be
Typical lesbians though, we do this moving in/getting married way too easily if you ask me 🤣 having said that, these two are young and in love and I do hope it’s for the long term for them
I don’t think it will be. But we will see in the next few months won’t we

Reactions: 2