Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angus234

So it’s not actually true. Just a theory someone has made up
Unfortunately the proof that is needed would mean naming the other parties involved and I don't think that's fair on them to publish their names without their consent and I don't think legal.

Reactions: 4

leabytottle

VIP Member
She definitely seems a lot younger than 22. I’d put her at 14 in the way she talks and acts. Plus she still does dance shows, which is fine, I have friends who are in their 20’s and 30’s that dance for fun and fitness. She appears to enter competitions and the others are teens- she’s always centre stage. It’s all a bit odd. I think she loved being “famous” from shameless and wants to remain childlike in the hope she gets recognised

Bec3007

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know what’s going through that Chloe’s head. Does she really think getting pregnant will keep Neil? He left his wife and 5 children behind without a second though. She’s delusional and he’s a massive prick. I wouldn’t get with a man that is so disrespectful not only to woman but his family. I’d want a better role model than that around my son that’s for sure. I think she’s desperate and that’s all it is

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Yea

Yeh but Christian 😒😒😒

no. But his still a boy with a skirt and a small top on. Just my opinion we are all allowed it
He's a young child. In a fancy dress costume. Yes we are allowed an opinion but you'll find it's not acceptable to bitch about defenceless children on here.. nor anywhere else.

'his kids always come first" honestly she must be a bit dumb
Yeah just like when Chloe threatened to put his daughter Lucy on bonnet of her car and drive off at 60mph. Or she has a mental age of an 8 year old.etc. He didn' t stick up for his daughter or tell Chloe to zip it. We all know his priority is Chloe. No one would comment like that about my kids and still be alive.

• Wow

chnandlerbong

He's laughing in his live right now about it. Whenever someone makes a comment about his behaviour he says "think about what you're doing, you're talking about a little baby", no were talking about you, man child.

Now Chloe's sister is popping digs at Diana saying the grass is greener with Chloe. Grim.
He should be getting the girlfriends sister told to zip it! That's the mother of his children!! Horrible, horrible man. I feel awful for Diana & those girls... its them who have the greener grass now without that muppet in their lives.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
The thing is, this new GF is offering nothing new to him is she, he has many kids already.
My experience is Men soon get bored if they have a wandering eye, once the night feeds and crying baby the shine wears off.
Who stays home to look after baby? Mother of course, men can walk out the door at anytime and not look back.

Havingalookgirls

Right right where the hell have I been, I'm on TT everyday, then just there a video of creepy Neil and a girl who looks about 14 pops up cuddle then they pip a gender reveal balloon! Someone fill me in! I knew him and his misses split up but who's the girl? I need info 🤣🤣

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
He's cheated on his lovely wife many times, a Leopard does not change its spots. Any any future Girlfriend will always have that in mind.

• Sad

leabytottle

VIP Member
I find jade cringy. Why did she have to stand up to sign and block the view from everyone behind her? I’ve been signing for 25 years, and you definitely don’t have to stand up to do it!! She just seems to want everyone to look at her... 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Eli15

I find jade cringy. Why did she have to stand up to sign and block the view from everyone behind her? I’ve been signing for 25 years, and you definitely don’t have to stand up to do it!! She just seems to want everyone to look at her... 🤷🏻‍♀️
I find her cringey aslo. Isn't she meant to be 21? She's like 15/16 in the head. She seems to still be very child like.. I'd say she's on the spectrum

I didn’t know he didn’t want molly 😱😩
He definitely didn't want Molly or any more kids. He refuses to use condoms so unfortunately he will keep having unwanted kids. Fell sorry for all his kids. He's so irresponsible and old enough to know better.

His vile. Honestly I think fact his with Chloe age gap or not people aren’t as bothered about, it is the way his gone about it all that’s what angers people
Most of his mod's and followers are young females, he's defo creepy and still cheating now on his new girlfriend. He told his mate he wasn't committed to one woman.

tyrell123

Soooo Neil’s new baby has been born. Jades been to see them at the hospital. Wonder if she’s only gone because someone had to take Christian and Molly to see the baby. No doubt he wouldn’t have let Diana in

Reactions: 3

bella79

I've seen that Jade has got engaged! I'm happy for her but hope she's not rushing just for views! I've been with my boyfriend for a couple of months longer than her, we've talked about marriage and I'm sure we will stay together but it is way too soon!
Typical lesbians though, we do this moving in/getting married way too easily if you ask me 🤣 having said that, these two are young and in love and I do hope it’s for the long term for them

Reactions: 3