Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sugarlump92

Right right where the hell have I been, I'm on TT everyday, then just there a video of creepy Neil and a girl who looks about 14 pops up cuddle then they pip a gender reveal balloon! Someone fill me in! I knew him and his misses split up but who's the girl? I need info 🤣🤣
The girl is chloe who is now with Neil and they are having a baby together, I believe she is around Jade's age so early 20s. They have no respect for dianna or the older 3 girls and I believe none of them talk to Neil anymore.

Reactions: 2

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
He's laughing in his live right now about it. Whenever someone makes a comment about his behaviour he says "think about what you're doing, you're talking about a little baby", no were talking about you, man child.

Now Chloe's sister is popping digs at Diana saying the grass is greener with Chloe. Grim.
See this is what i hate, people spilt up i understand that but be a man and stop any negative comments about Diana she is the mother of the children. Another thing when the older kids see that it will only make them dislike you more.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Jealous 😂😂😂😂😂😂 of what? His gentleman nature? His charming personality? His kind heart? His respect for women and his family?
Aye right.
I wouldn’t give that greasy waste of space bed room.

belle222

When she say all good over here?
The last video I saw of her on TikTok the caption said something can’t remember it all now but ended with ‘all good over here’ basically stating her life is good to the haters. But as someone else said. You don’t turn your comments off if you believe everything is all good and your doing nothing wrong. She’s obviously bothered isn’t she 😭

Angus234

Wow!! I was working away yesterday so I missed all the goings on (I won't say fun because it's not fun for Diana and the family) can't believe I didn't see mouldybreadgate. 19k followers now, we might get the crazy night time lives back soon.

Doesn't she realise when she posts on Facebook and tags the condom king in it tags in all his contacts as well including his family.

Bec3007

VIP Member
I do think Jade can be immature but I try not to judge that. Growing up sucks and I honestly think anyone without major responsibilities should milk it until they can’t anymore 😂

He has his own account and lives as they all really want to be in the limelight. He genuinely thinks he’s famous. But if you can’t ask about his children then he has nothing else to talk about. He doesn’t have a winning personality nor does he he have any kind of talent he can use in his Social media. All he does and ever did was overshare his personal life.
Most of what he says on his work lives is lies to present a false good image but apart from his mod's he's fooling no one else. He couldn't be faithful if he tried, he lives one night stands and he likes to pretend he's the victim when he is the abuser. He's not a nice person.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I dont think he even sees the kids. Sure he posts Molly and Christin but its always from the same night he just posts them randomly over few weeks so it looks like he has them more.

I will say tho, that wee boy Christin is the absolute spit of him for some god unknown reason! poor boy