Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauren62

Imagine that a work mate stood talking to a phone saying ‘follow the gutters’ I’d be fuming if I sent my car there. Someone should ring his work and slate him 😂😂😂

Yeah it’s been knowledge for afew months now

Where did all these followers come from
Oh he's definitely bought those followers!!!

Reactions: 1

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I haven’t seen anything bad on here about Diana, just about Neil the cheating little slug. I really feel for her cos she seems very heartbroken still, can see the sadness in her on her videos.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
The house the bloke lives in with his new baby and fiancée , seems much cleaner than the pit Diana lives in .

• Haha

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
There a difference isn’t there though at having a gossip and then literally saying damaging things about someone who is vulnerable, just my opinion like you said that’s what this site is about and that’s mine. I just didn’t realise this site was about overstepping into making comments that will really hurt and damage people. That should never be allowed surely, there’s an opinion and then there’s hate

Surely no one on here would want to go so far they’d say something that could push someone over the edge, opinions are one thing, comments saying someone’s a scruff, there house will stink and they don’t use sunscreen and let their baby burn is a whole other thing. Esp when it’s a load of crap as none of those things are true, there’s having an opinion and then there is lying and making up things to cause someone pain and harm. The little tiktok diana put up of christian and molly yesterday was of their last night on holiday does molly look sunburnt in anyway at all, please think before you make false accusations. Diana needs support right now not people being so toxic undeservedly

Surely no one on here would want to go so far they’d say something that could push someone over the edge, opinions are one thing, comments saying someone’s a scruff, there house will stink and they don’t use sunscreen and let their baby burn is a whole other thing. Esp when it’s a load of crap as none of those things are true, there’s having an opinion and then there is lying and making up things to cause someone pain and harm. The little tiktok diana put up of christian and molly yesterday was of their last night on holiday does molly look sunburnt in anyway at all, please think before you make false accusations. Diana needs support right now not people being so toxic undeservedly
Again this is not a rave thread. She’s choosing to put her life and her young children, without them being able to consent, on social media. She’s putting herself out there and open to criticism. I think molly did look burnt, maybe she should review her posts before she posts them 🤷🏻‍♀️

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
So he's live now and everyone is guessing what the sex of his baby will be 🥴 has he no respect for Diana or any of the girls?
I’m watching too his saying he won’t say the due date yet put it on fb she’s due oct lol that’s roughly 20 weeks as I was due oct and I was told in April at 20 weeks I was having a boy

skyeblue50

Seems Devons cheated?? Immature of Jade to put that ambiguous tiktok up. Everyone guessing it's Devon she's referring to and she's not corrected any of them and Devons remained silent 🤔

lauren62

Diana's getting a lot of support on her video which is lovely to see.

And love jade making it clear that Neil's videos with the little ones aren't real time - he posts one with Christian in his uniform, five mins later she posts one with Christian in his PJ's!

Last edited:

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
One thing i live by and its true , If my happyness causes someone else to be unhappy then it will not work, it never does.

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
Did Diana and the kids not know about the baby before? Because if not, the least he could of done was sat them all down and broke the news gently rather then on social media