Inclusive family _the kilduffs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she does 🤷‍♀️ They are in red clothes and clearly the slights are shining off them you can see Christian’s face look completely red at one point and then rest of the video it’s normal. I think we should leave Diana alone she’s struggling a bit as she’s admitted in her new tiktok but alwys still puts the kids first and Iv seen molly since they were back and she is not burnt at all, if she was “so burnt it’s unreal” two days ago you’d still see it and there’s no sign of red on her at all. I get this is a site to talk about people and have opinions but coming on Saying damaging stuff when she’s the one who’s been wronged but tried her best to make the kids life as good as she can and give them the best opportunities she can. I just don’t think it’s needed, stuff like this could tip someone already struggling mentally over the edge, especially the comments higher from someone else as well saying she looks like a scruff and they get her house stinks, did we learn nothing from Caroline flack and others 🤷‍♀️ This woman has already been in the darkest of places do we really want to contribute to her struggles
The whole point of tattle is to tattle and to have peoples opinions om people .this isn't a rave thread so yeah people will have stuff to say

Reactions: 1
There a difference isn’t there though at having a gossip and then literally saying damaging things about someone who is vulnerable, just my opinion like you said that’s what this site is about and that’s mine. I just didn’t realise this site was about overstepping into making comments that will really hurt and damage people. That should never be allowed surely, there’s an opinion and then there’s hate

Surely no one on here would want to go so far they’d say something that could push someone over the edge, opinions are one thing, comments saying someone’s a scruff, there house will stink and they don’t use sunscreen and let their baby burn is a whole other thing. Esp when it’s a load of crap as none of those things are true, there’s having an opinion and then there is lying and making up things to cause someone pain and harm. The little tiktok diana put up of christian and molly yesterday was of their last night on holiday does molly look sunburnt in anyway at all, please think before you make false accusations. Diana needs support right now not people being so toxic undeservedly

Surely no one on here would want to go so far they’d say something that could push someone over the edge, opinions are one thing, comments saying someone’s a scruff, there house will stink and they don’t use sunscreen and let their baby burn is a whole other thing. Esp when it’s a load of crap as none of those things are true, there’s having an opinion and then there is lying and making up things to cause someone pain and harm. The little tiktok diana put up of christian and molly yesterday was of their last night on holiday does molly look sunburnt in anyway at all, please think before you make false accusations. Diana needs support right now not people being so toxic undeservedly
Again this is not a rave thread. She’s choosing to put her life and her young children, without them being able to consent, on social media. She’s putting herself out there and open to criticism. I think molly did look burnt, maybe she should review her posts before she posts them 🤷🏻‍♀️

There a difference isn’t there though at having a gossip and then literally saying damaging things about someone who is vulnerable, just my opinion like you said that’s what this site is about and that’s mine. I just didn’t realise this site was about overstepping into making comments that will really hurt and damage people. That should never be allowed surely, there’s an opinion and then there’s hate

And who are you anyway seeing as you’ve seen molly since she’s been back? Another ‘close family friend’ supposedly

Reactions: 2
Again this is not a rave thread. She’s choosing to put her life and her young children, without them being able to consent, on social media. She’s putting herself out there and open to criticism. I think molly did look burnt, maybe she should review her posts before she posts them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have to agree. The majority in this thread if not all feel for Diana with what she went through with Neil and still do.

From the picture oh this thread, wee Molly’s arm does look burnt. and with what five adults on that holiday you think sun cream would have been applied more carefully. I think if Diana is very vulnerable she should step back from social media as she can’t control peoples reactions to any of the family videos. And I’m sure she has commented she has sadly got some nasty comments about her weight and appearance which is disgusting. But stepping back from tik tok isn’t something any of the family seem capable of. Which is fine if they enjoy it but with the good comes the bad with social media. It’s not all going to be “You are amazing and I love you“ posts. Not that the hate comments about her weight are acceptable because they aren’t. And on this topic there is nothing like that.

Reactions: 3
I have to agree. The majority in this thread if not all feel for Diana with what she went through with Neil and still do.

From the picture oh this thread, wee Molly’s arm does look burnt. and with what five adults on that holiday you think sun cream would have been applied more carefully. I think if Diana is very vulnerable she should step back from social media as she can’t control peoples reactions to any of the family videos. And I’m sure she has commented she has sadly got some nasty comments about her weight and appearance which is disgusting. But stepping back from tik tok isn’t something any of the family seem capable of. Which is fine if they enjoy it but with the good comes the bad with social media. It’s not all going to be “You are amazing and I love you“ posts. Not that the hate comments about her weight are acceptable because they aren’t. And on this topic there is nothing like that.
I’ve not read comments about her weight is that a recent thing?

I’ve not read comments about her weight is that a recent thing?
Ive not read any myself, but when I was scrolling past she said in the title of one of her videos something along the lines of I know I’ve put on weight you don’t need to remind me and how my ex is better off without me. ( I am paraphrasing but that was the gist and she definitely mentioned Neil.)

• Sad
Yeah the person that was sticking up for Diana and seemed to be friends with her comments have dissapered

Guessing whoever that mysterious poster was probably reported back. It's a shame really as I think almost everyone has been very on her side vs scummy Neil

That's the poster who has now dissapered .there's not been anything about her weight .in fact we have all stuck up for her .this thread has been mostly about neil

I haven’t seen anything bad on here about Diana, just about Neil the cheating little slug. I really feel for her cos she seems very heartbroken still, can see the sadness in her on her videos.