Inclusive family _the kilduffs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair bloody play to them I’d have cut all ties regardless. She’s a bloody strong women is Diana I don’t think she realises.

Reactions: 5
It’s an absolute credit to the family that they’re not punishing the new baby for her fathers mistakes!

It’s lovely that she will know her siblings as she grows and credit to Diana for posting that at a time it prob feels like her hearts been ripped out and stamped on!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did Lucy not go to see the baby?
It’s just awkward. Ignored it for ages and posted cryptic stuff now it’s like oh look this is my djster

Lucyapperently on holiday but think she was the main one not to pander to his infidelity’s

Reactions: 1
Did Chloe leave the room whilst his kids visited as the beds empty and she seems nowhere to be seen.

Did Chloe leave the room whilst his kids visited as the beds empty and she seems nowhere to be seen.
I thought this too.. but then I did see a comment from her on the video saying love these photos.
If it was me giving birth and I felt the need to leave the room whilst certain people visited my baby then I wouldn't of had them visiting full stop. Maybe she was showering or something

See that video of Chloe’s mum? Looks so set up she it turned facing the hospital curtain, no bag or table or anything in front of her just a closed blue curtain and she’s directed to turn round holding a juice 😂😂😂 anyone else notice that!

See that video of Chloe’s mum? Looks so set up she it turned facing the hospital curtain, no bag or table or anything in front of her just a closed blue curtain and she’s directed to turn round holding a juice 😂😂😂 anyone else notice that!
I can’t see it unless I’m blind??? Has she deleted it?

Jade on her recent tiktocs. 👅 constantly out poking….very immature and weird when she’s 22 is it or is it not?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She definitely seems a lot younger than 22. I’d put her at 14 in the way she talks and acts. Plus she still does dance shows, which is fine, I have friends who are in their 20’s and 30’s that dance for fun and fitness. She appears to enter competitions and the others are teens- she’s always centre stage. It’s all a bit odd. I think she loved being “famous” from shameless and wants to remain childlike in the hope she gets recognised

Reactions: 4
The videos where Diana duets people, sometimes her kids and just sits there nodding or shaking her head really grate on me! She always looks so uncomfortable infront of the camera.

Reactions: 3
The videos where Diana duets people, sometimes her kids and just sits there nodding or shaking her head really grate on me! She always looks so uncomfortable infront of the camera.
Same! How is it a reaction when she knows all that’s coming if it’s her kids? Why not just talk to them? It’s very weird!

I've seen that Jade has got engaged! I'm happy for her but hope she's not rushing just for views! I've been with my boyfriend for a couple of months longer than her, we've talked about marriage and I'm sure we will stay together but it is way too soon!

Reactions: 1