Inclusive family _the kilduffs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t of read here herself, as we all say.. a lot of this thread and the previous thread we are all on her side. Apart from the sun burn comments but the rest is all good about diana.. that person has twisted it knowing Diana wouldn’t want to look here? I dunno but she defo can’t of read here herself?

Reactions: 1
Nobody has even spoken about her weight, or any ‘serious allegations’ 😬
She’s clearly read it all on here because someone mentioned that her weight had been mentioned on tiktoks. I don’t think anyone here has mentioned her weight 🤷🏻‍♀️ Infact we’ve mainly been team Diana where he ex is concerned.

But like I said previously, you put your family out there, the younger ones can’t consent, you open yourself to criticism!

Reactions: 3
She’s clearly read it all on here because someone mentioned that her weight had been mentioned on tiktoks. I don’t think anyone here has mentioned her weight 🤷🏻‍♀️ Infact we’ve mainly been team Diana where he ex is concerned.

But like I said previously, you put your family out there, the younger ones can’t consent, you open yourself to criticism!
Yes I wasn’t being critical of her weight clearly. I said it was disgusting that she gets such comments. I was referring to her herself making the comment on her own tik tok title video!

Yes I wasn’t being critical of her weight clearly. I said it was disgusting that she gets such comments. I was referring to her herself making the comment on her own tik tok title video!
I didn’t say you were 🤷🏻‍♀️ I agree, nobody should be commenting on anyones weight, I think she’s trying to say we have but actually it was tik tok comments

I didn’t say you were 🤷🏻‍♀️ I agree, nobody should be commenting on anyones weight, I think she’s trying to say we have but actually it was tik tok comments
Oh I know you didn’t. I’m more reiterating it in case anyone doesn’t bother to read the whole thread ans just reads the last page to see what was said.

• Heart
She can’t of read here herself, as we all say.. a lot of this thread and the previous thread we are all on her side. Apart from the sun burn comments but the rest is all good about diana.. that person has twisted it knowing Diana wouldn’t want to look here? I dunno but she defo can’t of read here herself?
Why can't Diana read off here herself?

I didn’t say she couldn’t read here herself.. I said someone has told her everyone’s being awful about her so she probably wouldn’t want to read here herself..
Where I've quoted you above your exact words were 'she defo can't of read here herself'

I'm not sure about this family. They seem normal but the 3 teenage girls are very obnoxious, juvenile and a bit thick really. The dad is a wanker, no debates there. The mum just seems like she can't do anything else, just be a mum. That's not a bad thing, just an observation. I'd love to see them come off social media and stop with the silly videos showing off their cheap stuff. I fear they've got their heads in the cloud.

Reactions: 8
Where I've quoted you above your exact words were 'she defo can't of read here herself'
I didn’t say “Diana cant read on here herself” you’re making out like I’ve said she’s not allowed to read here 😂 i said she can’t of read here herself or she’d of saw no one has been as horrible as she thinks about her. meaning someone’s obviously told her and twisted a lot.

I'm not sure about this family. They seem normal but the 3 teenage girls are very obnoxious, juvenile and a bit thick really. The dad is a wanker, no debates there. The mum just seems like she can't do anything else, just be a mum. That's not a bad thing, just an observation. I'd love to see them come off social media and stop with the silly videos showing off their cheap stuff. I fear they've got their heads in the cloud.
Spot on!! They definitely think they are amazing 🤣 Jade makes me cringe each time I hear her 🙄

Soooo Neil’s new baby has been born. Jades been to see them at the hospital. Wonder if she’s only gone because someone had to take Christian and Molly to see the baby. No doubt he wouldn’t have let Diana in

Soooo Neil’s new baby has been born. Jades been to see them at the hospital. Wonder if she’s only gone because someone had to take Christian and Molly to see the baby. No doubt he wouldn’t have let Diana in
I did wonder why she'd suddenly started seeing him again but she seems normal with him now?! Who knows.
Congrats on the baby though - she's very sweet.

How do you know jade seen baby? I said Neil was chalking baby Delilah afew weeks back. Cute baby though but will be hard on Diana

I’ve just seen her tiktoc 😂 candice went too apparently

I assumed Jade just wanted to see the baby. It is her sister after all and it’s not the fault of the baby how her father behaved.

• Heart
Who knows the situation, but very mature of jade. She seems such a good daughter/sister. Must be such a strength for her mum.

How lovely of Diana to do that video on her tik tok, she’s still broken and hurt but shows what a lovely woman she must be.

• Heart
Reactions: 5