Inclusive family _the kilduffs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen that Jade has got engaged! I'm happy for her but hope she's not rushing just for views! I've been with my boyfriend for a couple of months longer than her, we've talked about marriage and I'm sure we will stay together but it is way too soon!
Typical lesbians though, we do this moving in/getting married way too easily if you ask me 🤣 having said that, these two are young and in love and I do hope it’s for the long term for them

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it will be
Typical lesbians though, we do this moving in/getting married way too easily if you ask me 🤣 having said that, these two are young and in love and I do hope it’s for the long term for them
I don’t think it will be. But we will see in the next few months won’t we

Reactions: 2
They are still together and seem hsppy but no marriage yet so good its not being rushed. I like jade but i dunno devins a but off to me

Reactions: 1
The house the bloke lives in with his new baby and fiancée , seems much cleaner than the pit Diana lives in .

• Haha
The house the bloke lives in with his new baby and fiancée , seems much cleaner than the pit Diana lives in .
He said in a live when he was with Diana that’s it’s her and she’s to lazy to clean. As he used to stay up late till silly o’clock in lives when he was with her

He said in a live when he was with Diana that’s it’s her and she’s to lazy to clean. As he used to stay up late till silly o’clock in lives when he was with her
I originally thought he was scum for leaving but it must have been hard work living with her, and their kids seem like brats . Except for little Christian.

regardless of whether the kids were brats he upped and left them. he had zero regard for them.

Reactions: 3
I originally thought he was scum for leaving but it must have been hard work living with her, and their kids seem like brats . Except for little Christian.
That poor woman had serious mental health issues aswell as looking after all the kids and although she’s never came out and said it I think he was an hole to her. You shouldn’t judge anyone on how their house looks

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yea

Yeh but Christian 😒😒😒

no. But his still a boy with a skirt and a small top on. Just my opinion we are all allowed it
He's a young child. In a fancy dress costume. Yes we are allowed an opinion but you'll find it's not acceptable to witch about defenceless children on here.. nor anywhere else.

Reactions: 4
Haven’t saw the video but I don’t really care what Christian (or any of the kids wear)

Reactions: 4