Inclusive family _the kilduffs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find jade cringy. Why did she have to stand up to sign and block the view from everyone behind her? I’ve been signing for 25 years, and you definitely don’t have to stand up to do it!! She just seems to want everyone to look at her... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not going to lie if she has been in front of me I would not have been happy.

But at least she’s facing the stage this time, the last time she uploaded herself signing at Ed Sheeran she was standing with her back to the stage. I don’t know if I would spend all that money on a ticket to not watch it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not going to lie if she has been in front of me I would not have been happy.

But at least she’s facing the stage this time, the last time she uploaded herself signing at Ed Sheeran she was standing with her back to the stage. I don’t know if I would spend all that money on a ticket to not watch it!
Ive worked as a BSL signer for events, and thats the only time I’ve stood and signed. She definitely wanted people to look at her, plus, Christian wasn’t really watching her!

Reactions: 1
Ive worked as a BSL signer for events, and thats the only time I’ve stood and signed. She definitely wanted people to look at her, plus, Christian wasn’t really watching her!
She always wants the attention but she knows she does she literally has admitted it before 😂

Reactions: 3
I find jade cringy. Why did she have to stand up to sign and block the view from everyone behind her? I’ve been signing for 25 years, and you definitely don’t have to stand up to do it!! She just seems to want everyone to look at her... 🤷🏻‍♀️
I find her cringey aslo. Isn't she meant to be 21? She's like 15/16 in the head. She seems to still be very child like.. I'd say she's on the spectrum

Reactions: 4
I find her cringey aslo. Isn't she meant to be 21? She's like 15/16 in the head. She seems to still be very child like.. I'd say she's on the spectrum
Jade is only 21. Single, young and having fun. Why shouldn't she enjoy life. She's been through a lot over the past 8 months. She's not on any spectrum. Just a normal young lady making the most of life, now her dad isn't trying to control her

Reactions: 3
Jade is only 21. Single, young and having fun. Why shouldn't she enjoy life. She's been through a lot over the past 8 months. She's not on any spectrum. Just a normal young lady making the most of life, now her dad isn't trying to control her
Nah she’s immature for 21. Very very young acting on her tiktoc videos

Reactions: 5
I do think Jade can be immature but I try not to judge that. Growing up sucks and I honestly think anyone without major responsibilities should milk it until they can’t anymore 😂

Reactions: 2
I really like jade,she's amazing with Christian they have a fantastic bond.she does love to be in the spotlight but that's not a bad thing

I really like jade,she's amazing with Christian they have a fantastic bond.she does love to be in the spotlight but that's not a bad thing
I don’t know, I think the whole family enjoying the spotlight has been a bad thing in many ways. Look at Neil, yes he might have cheated regardless but he clearly thought he was a big shot famous celebrity. And I wouldn’t consider any of them famous. I don’t think a need for attention on tik tok is particularly healthy and They all seem to live their lives on it.

I didn’t know this family had a thread. Neil blocked me because I told him he should start by feeding the 2/5 of his children he already has, proper food before he thinks about the unborn one. Seems he can’t handle the truth.
Super happy for Candice, she deserves happiness.

I honestly thought Candice wasn't an adult yet. Was shocked to see her engaged. So long as she's happy that's the main thing!

I honestly thought Candice wasn't an adult yet. Was shocked to see her engaged. So long as she's happy that's the main thing!
She is only 18 but from what I saw on her insta they have beeb together for about 8 years

i don’t know a awful lot about these. I’ve seen that some of the children are adopted. What ones are biological to Neil and Diana? Why doesn’t Neil have anything to do with his children? Did Chloe fall pregnant while Neil was with Diana?

i don’t know a awful lot about these. I’ve seen that some of the children are adopted. What ones are biological to Neil and Diana? Why doesn’t Neil have anything to do with his children? Did Chloe fall pregnant while Neil was with Diana?
Jade, Lucy & Molly are biological. & no it was around 2 months after