Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her insta stories about what happened at the cinema? I missed it why is she complaining?

Reactions: 1
Serious question, why does she always have an expression on her face like she’s sniffing tit?!!

Either she’s spreading it on her skin or it’s Mark Ferris’s blocked toilet!!

2412D2B7-05D2-4B65-B518-F60F3506CDE6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Serious question, why does she always have an expression on her face like she’s sniffing tit?!!

Either she’s spreading it on her skin or it’s Mark Ferris’s blocked toilet!!

View attachment 33201
What is wrong with her lips? I always assumed she has bad fillers??? Her skin!!!

She cannot apply makeup/tan to save her life. Frightful.

What is wrong with her lips? I always assumed she has bad fillers??? Her skin!!!

She cannot apply makeup/tan to save her life. Frightful.
She has always sworn blind she hasn't had lip filler even though old pictures say otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is SO fake it’s untrue. The earlier pictures that she used to have on her instagram (now been deleted) made it look like she was trying to make out she was on Made In Chelsea. She went on party holidays with Holly Boon and loads of boys, yet she now tries to portray this persona of being the victim and that she loves everyone.

Also the videos with Spencer when they kiss and go “I wuv wuu” makes me want to gag.

Reactions: 5
Bloody weird in her latest vid asking her EIGHT year old sister if she looks sexy or if you can see her nipples! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Bloody weird in her latest vid asking her EIGHT year old sister if she looks sexy or if you can see her nipples! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes!! And saying to her “this dress is for my fiancé” because it was short and revealing. Why would you say that to your little sister 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She is SO fake it’s untrue. The earlier pictures that she used to have on her instagram (now been deleted) made it look like she was trying to make out she was on Made In Chelsea. She went on party holidays with Holly Boon and loads of boys, yet she now tries to portray this persona of being the victim and that she loves everyone.

Also the videos with Spencer when they kiss and go “I wuv wuu” makes me want to gag.
Does anyone actually know what happened with her friendship with Holly?

Reactions: 1
Her new video i cannot handle handle. TWERKING in front of her sister, making sexual references about her and spencer, talking about how her boobs and bum look whilst wearing all the very revealing outfits and asking her 8 year old sister h r opinion, it’s just not on, completely inappropriate and she just tries to look all “sexy” in her videos and it’s ew

• Sick
Anyone else get the strangest vibe off "Pups" :sick:? Always got the impression there was something weird and controlling about him and how quickly they got engaged, planned to get married etc, then seen her q&a with him last month where they talked about control so clearly others have picked up on it. Think he looks a bit dead behind the eyes and creepy, makes me uncomfortable but of course all the comments on her videos are positive and full of love :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Yeah victim imogen but there's been a fallout with how many youtubers/people so far.

Holly boon
Sarah Ashcroft
Her brother (cant remember his name)

Reactions: 2
I’ve met her in person, she is exactly how she is on camera to an extent. I definitely think her boyfriend/ fiancé is a little weird tho. Personally I think he’s controlling, in a video before he said she wasn’t allowed to wear this top.. I just think maybe he’s a little insecure or weird

Reactions: 2
I think he may be a bit controlling but I also think she likes it and plays up to it. The way she says things like she doesn’t think you can find someone famous of the opposite sex good looking as it’s disrespectful and other such comments she has made in the past. I think they are both insecure in their own ways and play on each other but it does come across as controlling and needy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.