Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D5EDB4CD-45FC-4F21-B1D6-8EDC0B9475CF.jpeg

I must admit from this photo she looks stunning. She can come across as fake but I do think this is genuine and I’m really happy for her!

More photos pleaseeee

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Was her brother at her wedding? The one who mysteriously disappeared a few years back and was never mentioned again

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched her “To my husband” video and it is incredibly sweet but I’ve noticed on her insta, it’s all “I’m married”, I’m wondering if maybe that was what she was wanting all along? Just to BE married. I hope her and Spencer are genuine but wouldn’t you say “we’re married”?

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched her “To my husband” video and it is incredibly sweet but I’ve noticed on her insta, it’s all “I’m married”, I’m wondering if maybe that was what she was wanting all along? Just to BE married. I hope her and Spencer are genuine but wouldn’t you say “we’re married”?
Yeah I thought what she said in that video was really lovely! It sounded very genuine but I guess we will see how it works out. Wonder if they’re planning on having kids anytime soon

Yeah I thought what she said in that video was really lovely! It sounded very genuine but I guess we will see how it works out. Wonder if they’re planning on having kids anytime soon
I would have thought so, she’s said she’d love to have kids one day.

I thought the to my husband video was dreadful. It sounded like a poor am dram monologue.

They are so un-matched and out of sync.

I totally agree that she just wanted to "be married" it didn't really matter to who.

Reactions: 4
I feel bad for saying this because it was her wedding day but I thought she looked so scruffy. I just want to run a brush her hair, it looks so messy and not in a beachy cool way at all. The messy hair didn't go with her makeup look or dress and her dress was so badly fitted! I think she skimped on alterations and basically just wore the dress as it came.

Reactions: 8
I feel bad for saying this because it was her wedding day but I thought she looked so scruffy. I just want to run a brush her hair, it looks so messy and not in a beachy cool way at all. The messy hair didn't go with her makeup look or dress and her dress was so badly fitted! I think she skimped on alterations and basically just wore the dress as it came.
It does, she should have had it lose waves but half up with French braids going into the bun, and then a nice hair clip. I think it’s her roots, they always look quite scruffy, much like mine do when I first wake up before I’ve straightened them down.

Reactions: 2
Really dislike the girl and her fantasy story times but I need to go see this wedding!! Did she have any friends from youtube there? The missing brother 🤣

Wannabe Jamie Genevieve with the Starbucks photo. Jamie did it better hun

Reactions: 9
Wannabe Jamie Genevieve with the Starbucks photo. Jamie did it better hun
Copied her right down to the pose 🙄

Please someone tell me you’ve watched the latest honeymoon video and share the second hand embarrassment with me, they make me cringe so much.

Copied her right down to the pose 🙄

Please someone tell me you’ve watched the latest honeymoon video and share the second hand embarrassment with me, they make me cringe so much.
I haven’t watched it no, I cannot even bare to watch her just to comment on what she says/does anymore. I’ve occasionally had a little flick through a video every once in a while but once she brought her husband into the act I stopped. There is something so, so weird about him and I honestly do not think this marriage is going to end nicely 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched it no, I cannot even bare to watch her just to comment on what she says/does anymore. I’ve occasionally had a little flick through a video every once in a while but once she brought her husband into the act I stopped. There is something so, so weird about him and I honestly do not think this marriage is going to end nicely 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cant really watch her anymore either, she completely grates on me, I had this video on in the background though and ended up watching it. They are not a real couple, I’m sure they think they are but no one behaves like them surely, and the voice they talk to each other in.

Copied her right down to the pose [emoji849]

Yup

I can’t be the only one who sees this... but it would explain her obsession with filler and being so proud of her tiny boobs 👀 (hormone shots?!) don’t get me wrong, I love boobs of all sizes but her drawing attention to them all the frikken time. It also explains her lack of shape in the hip dept too!

If it’s just a case of her letting her landing strip grow that much then she really is as psychotic as we all assumed!! 🤮
43BE4BA2-F6E6-4E49-91DA-7B6D5EF443A3.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.