Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Spencer do career wise? Saw him cutting her hair in Imogen’s latest vlog...

Reactions: 2
I'm way older than Imogen, but watched one of her vids and at first thought she's a bit OTT, but a really positive role model for younger girls. I even said to my eldest teenage daughter, that she would be a good one to watch. Then the more I saw her the more I thought things don't stack up. When someone has sooo many stories of friends being awful to them, bullying them, abusive and toxic friendship groups and toxic relationships, it makes me wonder who is the common denominator. And that's not saying people don't get bullied a lot, they do, but someone with such an outgoing personality, full of their own self worth, with such extreme stories made me think she wasn't someone who was shy, awkward and 'easily picked on'. She almost 'protested too much'.

Then she fell out with Holly Boon which I thought was odd, then I heard about something going down with Rachel Leary, then Sarah Ashcroft....I have a friend that has been through so many 'best friends' that out of the blue, apparently turn on her, yet when you find the truth it's another story.

I have never fallen out with a single friend (To the extent that I stopped all contact) so find it very odd someone that is so affectionate, emotional and appears the perfect best friend, can fall out with so many people?!?!

As for that drip of a finance, there is something WAY off about him. Call it my mothers instinct, but he's not genuine. Physically, she could do way better than him, and personality wise, he's like a soggy fish. I stopped watching any of her videos as soon as she started involving him in everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sometimes when Spencer says things in her videos she has this look on her face that is full of cringe. There is no way she is 100% about him, I really cannot understand it. She is a weird fucker but she could do better than him.

Reactions: 10
Sometimes when Spencer says things in her videos she has this look on her face that is full of cringe. There is no way she is 100% about him, I really cannot understand it. She is a weird fucker but she could do better than him.
I dont see a connection between them, she is over the top and loud, he doesnt seem to talk unless she talks to him and hes very boring. I dont know if she could do better only because you can tell how desperate she is to settle down. He seems like the only guy who can take so much of her. He doesnt seem too bothered about anything really.

I used to really enjoy her videos and her, before the storytimes and 100% before spencer how many couple related videos can one do that dont even seem genuine

Reactions: 3
In fairness, she did put on her stories earlier that he’s totally deaf in both ears and wears hearing aids so that could be why he seems a bit distant in videos, as she talks so fast.

I agree with above, there was a girl I knew in school who was constantly jumping from friend to friend, having fall outs and playing the victim but it was always down to her. Imogen isn’t the innocent “angel” she makes out, she comes across as a two faced witch 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She keeps going on about all the food she’s eating before the wedding, she could do with putting weight on. Obsessed with talking about food.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she is into him as much as she wants us to believe, in head she is probably thinking i’ll give it a go, if it doesn’t work then great.. more content. ‘Storytime.. my divorce’ blah blah blah and milk that as much as the wedding stuff

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she is into him as much as she wants us to believe, in head she is probably thinking i’ll give it a go, if it doesn’t work then great.. more content. ‘Storytime.. my divorce’ blah blah blah and milk that as much as the wedding stuff
Oh 100%! I mean, I hope it works out for them as much as I don’t like her, I don’t wish anyone to go through a divorce but I also feel she’s a bit of a puppy and falls head over heels for anyone who shows her attention and it just so happens to be Spencer....

I used to like her till some of the things she was saying started to not add up, and I realised she loves playing the victim. She can’t do anything wrong in her eyes

In her latest video her mum said “can’t believe my first baby is getting married” wouldn’t that be Jacob?? Either he isnt her son (not sure if imogens dad had him with someone else?? ) or they’ve all fell out with him? Very disrespectful to him to say that if he is her son wonder what happened

I can’t stand this girl. I’m so happy she seems to have stopped singing in videos now though. The girl thinks she’s the next Mariah when in reality she is flat and tone deaf 😂

She thinks she is the sexiest person on the planet and is so inappropriate with her little sister..... and that talk her and her mum did about sex was horrific. Aren’t her followers all early teens?!

Her and spenny trying to be the next couple channel makes me cringe to high heaven. He is literally the only guy that would put up with her and I think he’s only after her fake lifestyle.

I’ve never known a girl with so little friends....her mum is her maid of honour? Tragic. She had no friends to take with her to chose her wedding dress and said that the shop workers were her best friends and she’ll be keeping in touch with them?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder if Jacob will be going to the wedding, he seems to have been totally forgotten about!

Wonder if Jacob will be going to the wedding, he seems to have been totally forgotten about!
Nah, he seems to have been totally edited out of their lives. I wish she’d stop showing Hugo eating. He has the worst table manners and looks like a cow when he’s chewing gum.

Nah, he seems to have been totally edited out of their lives. I wish she’d stop showing Hugo eating. He has the worst table manners and looks like a cow when he’s chewing gum.
😂😂
I’d love to know what happened with Jacob though, I’m sure one day we might get a storytime video where she’s the victim once again.

😂😂
I’d love to know what happened with Jacob though, I’m sure one day we might get a storytime video where she’s the victim once again.
I don’t think we will you know.....just like we’ve never heard anything about the fillers which she so clearly has had. I mean I can’t judge. I’m sitting here with 2ml of juvéderm in my lips 😂 but hers are SOOOOOO BAD!

Reactions: 10
I don’t think we will you know.....just like we’ve never heard anything about the fillers which she so clearly has had. I mean I can’t judge. I’m sitting here with 2ml of juvéderm in my lips 😂 but hers are SOOOOOO BAD!
Oh hers are so bad! It’s the fact she lies about it saying she’s never had them done!
Even though she’s on Juno Aesthetics wall of fame 👀

Attachments

• Haha
In her latest video her mum said “can’t believe my first baby is getting married” wouldn’t that be Jacob?? Either he isnt her son (not sure if imogens dad had him with someone else?? ) or they’ve all fell out with him? Very disrespectful to him to say that if he is her son wonder what happened
I think she meant it as Imogen is the first one of her kids to get married but you're probably right. Things tend to not add up in that family.

Reactions: 1
I thought she said “my first baby to get married”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.