Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched their couples ‘letting the person in front of me decide what I’m eating’ and honestly wanted to kill them both. She couldn’t eat anything apart from a hash brown and half a chicken breast from Nando’s. When they finally got some food they could all share they gave the kid the burger cos Imogen couldn’t have it. Is that his son? Bit confused about that lol 😂

It’s her little brother
She does have an older one but he disappeared off the face of the planet
Wasn’t even there at Xmas

Reactions: 4
It’s weird because she used to spend every day with him, they were really close. Then just cut him out the videos and never mentioned him again. I think the vlogs with him in are deleted now too

Just looked and all her vlogs withnholly boon are deleted too, she had loads with her.

Reactions: 7
I find it very weird how she has gotten engaged and moved in with her boyfriend so quickly. She no longer talks about her family or friends and spends literally 24/7 with ‘pups’. I think imogen latches onto one person at a time then cuts others outs including her family. I can see this turning toxic very soon and he will want his space but she wont let him 🙂

Reactions: 10
I just cant stand her mouth. The lips dont look right, I'll watch her hauls if its a brand/beauty im interested in but she's so chavvy and *no offence to anyone but very fake essex girl like. Not my style of youtuber - I prefer the more natural/normal ones. She doesnt seem very relate-able to me right now

Reactions: 9
Watching Imogen’s latest video and at one point when in John Lewis with her dad she goes to say her boyfriends real name which is Spencer but quickly corrects herself by saying pups instead. The whole pups thing is deffo just for our benefit and goes to show how fake she really is

She’s the Youtuber EVERY Youtuber talks about being fake in this Industry for sure! Realise how she becomes friends with people, them a little while later they don’t speak and everyone unfollowers her? Holly Boon, Lucy flight, Syd and Ell ALL unfollowed her!
Bit too faced eh Demi, trash talking people from your OWN industry 😂

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen her latest pic? Her face is a weird combination of orange/brown... slightly blackface if I dare say it

Reactions: 5
I'd hate to see the state of her bedsheets considering the amount of makeup and self tan she uses. When she gets up in the morning she must leave the same kind of body outline you see at crime scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She looks like she’s going through something, she’s drawn in and has lost a lot of weight. The fake happiness is ott too, her eyes look like they are screaming.

Hasn’t most of her relationships been abusive or was it just the first?

Reactions: 2
Was just about to watch her story time Sunday’s video about uni but looks like it’s been deleted! Wonder why

Reactions: 1
Was just about to watch her story time Sunday’s video about uni but looks like it’s been deleted! Wonder why
I watched it before it got deleted, she barely spoke about her experience with uni and mainly about her two exs... one guy who was abusive towards her apparently... but the ages dont line up.. so she was what 16/17 when she moved in with him (weird) and then that she basically rebounded with the footballer who she claims she never loved either of them now when in previous story times she said she did... and how at uni she was able to live in a studio flat (i thought she said she had no money huh) and then she moved into the flat with those girls who she has previously done a story time with. Oh she also said how she would buy the girls stuff and that on like for instance when they stayed over they would all have like cheap versions of food drinks etc and she would bring some expensive branded stuff instead

Honestly have no clue what happened to her at uni as she never even said if she finished the course or anything it was literally just that she done first year and deferred because she couldnt cope travelling from brighton to london everyday

Reactions: 5
I’ve only watched a handful of her videos lately because I really, really don’t like her,
I unfollowed her around the same time her older brother vanished into thin air.
I dip back in when I need to top up my hatred.😆
But I’ve said it before, I get SUCH a bad vibe from that boyfriend, is he still pushing himself into all of her vlogs and content?
But to be honest she’d date someone like that for content 😐

She’s doing a masterclass with Lottie London... not sure who wants makeup tips from her 🙄

Reactions: 3
What happened to Jacob her older brother? He used to be in her videos now she doesn’t mention him. I loved her when she was friends with holly boon but she must have been acting

Reactions: 6
Anyone else find the PLT video weird? She pretended to twerk in her dads face... so normal😕 her dad gives me creepy vibes

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.