Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get why she’s living in a crappy council flat making out it’s amazing ‘ohh look at all the space we have.’ Could barely swing a cat in that kitchen 😂 her bf is massively creepy and the way she calls him ‘pups’ makes me want to cut my ears off. His actual name is Spencer Horton, not sure why she’s so adamant on people not knowing his name. Anyway yeah, he just seems like a proper gormless weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her boyfriend acts like her dad
From what I've seen, he doesn't appear to be the full shilling either.

I can't stand how fake Imogen is and her annoying voice and made up stories for views - which actually she doesn't seem to be getting, as she once did! One of the fakest people I've come across on YouTube. I stopped watching her a while ago now, even before she introduced that sad sack fiancé.😖

Reactions: 7
Good lord accidentally clicked on one of her vlogs! What’s with a grown woman calling her followers “baby girls” and “angels” - couldn’t make it all the way through!

Reactions: 3
She’s the Youtuber EVERY Youtuber talks about being fake in this Industry for sure! Realise how she becomes friends with people, them a little while later they don’t speak and everyone unfollowers her? Holly Boon, Lucy flight, Syd and Ell ALL unfollowed her!

Reactions: 6
She’s the Youtuber EVERY Youtuber talks about being fake in this Industry for sure! Realise how she becomes friends with people, them a little while later they don’t speak and everyone unfollowers her? Holly Boon, Lucy flight, Syd and Ell ALL unfollowed her!
I find it odd that no one from her storytimes speaks about about her and how much bullshit she’s chatting!

Does anyone else cringe at how she talks to/about her brothers? I'm sorry but my younger brother would be mortified if I was calling him 'Hugo bee' and hugging him non stop telling him I love him

Reactions: 8
That podcast is one of the worst things I’ve ever listened to. Sophie didn’t get a word in, I’d NEVER have listened again but I wanted to see what Mark ferris was like.
Never again.
Her relationship with her boyfriend is so weird. They have zero chemistry. Zero!!
She’s as fake as they come.

I honestly think she has adhd she just is not chill at all
I think it’s an act and in real life she’s very different.

Reactions: 5
Anyone watched her recent instagram video of her and ‘pups’ dancing 🙈 I can’t even watch anymore, he looks uncomfortable and out of place!

They actually make me feel sick but I think they're starting to do it to the extreme to take the piss out of us now lol

Omg I thought I was the only one that cringed at Imogen and her boyfriend. Both of them give me the creeps! Definitely doesn’t look genuine.

Reactions: 2
The dancing videos with ‘pups’ are truly horrifying I feel like I need to scrub my eyes after watching them.

The most confusing part to me is the comments saying “couple goals etc” 😂

Reactions: 4
Not watched her in about a year and she looks so bad now! She’s lost too much weight, the bottom half of her face looks drawn in. She looks ratty/scruffy since getting with him.

Reactions: 7
Watched their couples ‘letting the person in front of me decide what I’m eating’ and honestly wanted to kill them both. She couldn’t eat anything apart from a hash brown and half a chicken breast from Nando’s. When they finally got some food they could all share they gave the kid the burger cos Imogen couldn’t have it. Is that his son? Bit confused about that lol 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.