Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to see how long until the fake mask would slip on a reality tv programme

Reactions: 6
Would love to see how long until the fake mask would slip on a reality tv programme
she’s a Roxanne pallet, it wouldn’t be long!

I asked about her lip fillers over 20 times on tonight’s live and I could tell when she read it because she’d start to ramble aimlessly on about nothing. Then when I asked why she wouldn’t answer anyone’s questions about filler she pretended her battery was dying and quickly fucked off. If she had even a gram of a brain she’d be dangerous 🙄

Reactions: 16
tried listening to her podcast once and had to turn it off due to how insincere, hypocritical and unintelligent she came across - didn't sound like she had researched or planned anything, she must have just sat down in front of a mic and started talking :oops:

Reactions: 8
Made it through the squealing of her surprising her mum vlog right until the end where she points the camera at herself and tries to sexily sing happy birthday 😩 I’ve never clicked off so fast, that poor waiter

Also grinding on your husband in front of your family is reaaalllllyyy weird and you definitely shouldn’t do that

Reactions: 12
She really should invest in clothing that accentuates her figure. She looks like an ironing board in this dress. I think she goes with the most revealing outfits but they dont fit her properly. There are plenty of dresses that fit girls with a flat chests but she never wears them
Screenshot_20191120-190115_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
Just watched her mum’s birthday vlog and throughout the vlog I just kept thinking about Jacob...
Is Jacob, Deanna’s child too?
I know Deanna’s step son was at the meal but Jacob was no show!?! And even the pandora charm thing too!! Where’s Jacob’s charm?
Her mums birthday and yet still she had to make it about herself and try and divert the attention onto herself in some way!

Reactions: 9
Aaaaaaaannnnndddddd there’s yet another lovey dovey post about how much she loves ‘pups’ 🤢.

Reactions: 3
This may be weird but I think she hides how much money she really makes from YouTube from her family - maybe even from pups. (Or maybe she’s just trying to hide it from her viewers to be “relatable”).

She always stressed about saving for the wedding, going on about not having much money, can’t afford designer, renting that ugly pokey flat, etc, and - not being rude - just got her mum a pandora bracelet as her big main present for her birthday ... you look at youtubers with a similar number of subscribers / ad deals and they seem to be living the life of luxury (for example Elle Darby has similar subscriber count and has afforded for her boyf to quit his job a long time ago and they’ve just bought a massive new build house and go on multiple holidays). I may be completely wrong, she may be a youtuber not making any money 🤣 but just an observation.

Reactions: 8
This may be weird but I think she hides how much money she really makes from YouTube from her family - maybe even from pups. (Or maybe she’s just trying to hide it from her viewers to be “relatable”).

She always stressed about saving for the wedding, going on about not having much money, can’t afford designer, renting that ugly pokey flat, etc, and - not being rude - just got her mum a pandora bracelet as her big main present for her birthday ... you look at youtubers with a similar number of subscribers / ad deals and they seem to be living the life of luxury (for example Elle Darby has similar subscriber count and has afforded for her boyf to quit his job a long time ago and they’ve just bought a massive new build house and go on multiple holidays). I may be completely wrong, she may be a youtuber not making any money 🤣 but just an observation.
Isn’t the money based on views more than subscriber count? But Imogen does seem to do a lot of ads on Instagram (just posted a new one 🙄) but yeh she doesn’t seem to have as much money as other youtubers.

Just checked - Imogen gets on average 60k views per vid, Elle Darby gets 150k.

Reactions: 3

its based on view count on average every 1k views is around £1. And if im completely honest i dont believe these smaller youtubers have alot of money, the ones that buy designer this and designer that its just to show off and make them think that theyre living this unattainable lifestyle...

Reactions: 1
It's even more gross. In the comments shes got her 12 year old fans saying they love how skinny and thin she is. She is liking them all and saying thank you. Like no. You look so unhealthy. She goes on about wanting to be a positive role model to her young impressionable fans but I dont think she knows what one is

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.