Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG hahaha where was this confirmed?
She was sat on the toilet and filmed him brushing his teeth whilst saying she can’t even go the bathroom alone.😂 tbh tho I reckon he was in there first and she just flounced in and sat her arse on the toilet just for the sake of insta

Reactions: 7
Her lips are making me feel sick they look like they’re going to explode. No exaggeration how can she be okay with them?

In her GRWM 0-100 (cringe) she puts lipgloss on and says “I know I haven’t got a Cupid’s bow, I’ve never had one” to me that’s her trying to say she hasn’t had her lips done. If those lips aren’t filled she really needs to see a doctor

Reactions: 10
so you know that footballer who played for the welsh team, well my friends cousins brother used to play alongside him, and he's such a lovely guy!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
so you know that footballer who played for the welsh team, well my friends cousins brother used to play alongside him, and he's such a lovely guy!!
im waiting for her story time on him, shes only briefly spoke about him.... cant wait for failed relationships part 527373282

Reactions: 2
im waiting for her story time on him, shes only briefly spoke about him.... cant wait for failed relationships part 527373282
honestly same, didn't she say he was manipulative etc? he is such a lovely guy and so successful now in his own right!!

Reactions: 2
I remember she had a fb profile not so long ago still active. It had loads of tagged photos on from her underage clubbing days from when she was about 15. Her lips definitely did not look like they do now 😂 also I’m sure ‘Laura’ from her failed friendships videos was in a few of the pics. There is a thread about her on guru gossip where I think they have found the actual girl that she calls Laura!

Reactions: 1
I dont want to post their names or photos publicly but send me a message and i will give you the names

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Just watching the ex boyfriend storytimes... surely no one actually that in love needs to tell EVERYONE how in love they are. She sounds like she’s convincing herself

Reactions: 7
I notice she just did a post which briefly mentioned the bushfires in Australia but also had to drop inHOW MUCH SHE LOVES PUPS. Killing me!

Also I would love to be a fly on the wall at the house of cab Christmas party as Imogen is there and so are cinzia & Sophia!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.