Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn’t dress well for her body type. She’s literally drowning in everything she wears; soo unflattering.

Reactions: 9
what I find strange is that she is a newly wed, supposedly very loved up so what’s the story time series she decides to do.... failed relationships! I’d have thought that would be one of the last things in your mind.

Reactions: 11
I’d rather hear about her previous relationships than this current one, her 14 year old subscribers love hearing about him because they’re... 14. She is trying so hard to include him because her plans are get pregnant and be one of those weird family channels like The Ace Family. Tacky arse Imogen and her creepy fella will 100% not be relevant in a few years time her content has become awful.

Reactions: 9
Omg that come shop with me 🤢
‘Yeah I’m married’ I think everyone in the world knows she is married for god sake!
And that lip liner and lipstick she wore together looks bleeping ridiculous 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Like I get you can feel yourself and feel really good about how you look on a night out but this video is just a little cringe.
Screenshot_20191116-092750_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
I was just waiting for that tit to pop out
It did on her stories......wonder what Spencer made of it....

577CB218-E5EF-4409-9463-C82DF942D072.png

She really needs to gain some weight - I know she has a stomach issue but even calorie drinks will help. She just looks so unhealthy, her head is too big for her body, her hair looks thinning and dry, all of her bones are sticking out, her face is sunken. From a medical point of view - she’s malnourished and underweight.
If her plan is to have babies, she needs to put some weight on or she won’t be able to carry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
omg literally just got a notification saying she's uploaded a video called "He Left Me" so I clicked on it straight away thinking it was her and Spencer... Turns out she was on about an ex boyfriend?! REEKS of click-bait. I've unsubscribed after that, she's been getting on my nerves for a while anyway but that was the final nail in the coffin

Reactions: 11
“Im so glad it happened i wouldnt of met spencer” uh shutup hahaha should do a spencer counter of how many times she says spencer

Reactions: 3
Take a shot everytime she says spencer. You're definitely playing with death if you do that lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I notice she just did a post which briefly mentioned the bushfires in Australia but also had to drop inHOW MUCH SHE LOVES PUPS. Killing me!

Also I would love to be a fly on the wall at the house of cab Christmas party as Imogen is there and so are cinzia & Sophia!
I‘m new to these threads.. what happened with Sophia and Cinzia? I thought they were friends🤔

I used to really like Imogen but the more I watch her I am realising how fake she is. She comes across as very sweet and innocent, like doesn't drink, doesn't ever go out etc, but this is SO different to her past life when she was under age drinking and working in clubs at 15 years old. How someone could have such a personality transplant in only a few years I'm just not buying.

She deletes any negative comments on her videos and posts. Just today on her insta lots of people were complaining about clickbait and shes deleted them all. Once I saw someone commenting saying that she had got between Spencer and his family and that she had turned him against his family...was swiftly deleted!

I actually totally believe that this "Toby" is the love of her life and that she never got over him. And tbh it sounds like he really did love her and was just in a difficult situation. I would absolutely LOVE to hear his exs and her old best friends side of the story. They must know shes a youtuber and making videos about them??

Reactions: 20
Her new haul.. Why does everything she try on look like trash?
It's all so baggy and just hangs on her she's literally the clothes hanger!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.