Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say? Not interested listening to her.

PS Hey imogeliar!!
They were talking about gossip sites, and Lucy or Lydia said there’s a new one called tattle life.. or something along those lines!!
Imogen said she used to get obsessive and check her thread all the time

Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on buying clothes that are too big for her! She’s lost a lot of weight and whilst that’s each to their own and you should be happy however skinny or big. She needs to start wearing the right size. “I’m a fashion designer huns” nah mate. You go primark get some ugly clothes and put them together with an even uglier coat and then pull your orgasm face in your try on clip. Used to really like her but Jesus is she fake and so pissing annoying for not buying stuff that fits.

Reactions: 8
And it's all fast fashion. Even when she gets expensive things shes doesn't wear that either. She really needs to take the environment in to consideration. Like buy a few things that actually fit you and look good on your body shape. Do I capsule wardrobe for a month. Show your views that you dont need the latest fashion or a massive amount of clothing to be trendy. Stop buying mountains of crap clothing that are made out crappy materials and god knows who is actually making the clothing. I dont get were she actually puts all this clothing. She has a small flat. She either returns a lot of the clothing (which is even worse for the environment) or crams it in to every nook and cranny. She either wears incredibly oversized things or really skimpy things that do not accentuate anything on her body. Instead of doing 'I get my makeup done at blank' she should do 'I get a personal shopper to do my topshop shop' lol

Reactions: 3
When she pretends to speak to other shoppers knowing full well she definitely isn't is sooo beyond cringe. 😑😕

Reactions: 8
I don’t watch any Imogen’s videos anymore mainly cos I can’t bare her but wooooow, her recent what I eat in a day has just popped up on my recommended and I can not believe how thin she is looking!!

She can’t look at those pictures and think that looks good!? She’s obsessed with her weight now the way she goes on about sizes etc, she’s far too skinny!

Reactions: 7
What I dont get is that if someone commented "you're soooo skinny" she would absolutely love it but if they wrote "you're too skinny" she would be like why are you body shaming me? Mate they mean the same thing. Please think about what you are sending out to your audience. It's not healthy

I bet there would be quite a few comments about her weight on that what I eat in a day video if she didn’t filter & delete them!

Reactions: 5
She was changed so much since getting with him. I used to love watching her videos. I recently watched a few of her videos pre spencer and they were so much better

Reactions: 4
A normal healthly relationship- "my boyfriend loves it when I curl my hair" "my boyfriend loves it when I wear colourful eyeshadow" "my girlfriend loves it when I wear red"

Imogen- "my boyfriend loves it when I look like a mum"
Lol wat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s brought out knock off Kylie lip kits. On the website the three colours look exactly the same??

so funny when Spencer comments on anything after she admitted on that weird podcast that she runs his social media hahaha.

Reactions: 4
I can’t explain why but I just find it odd to launch these on Election Day when tensions are so high, I know her followers are young but many influencers have been pushing the importance of voting and I’ve seen one story amongst a hundred fake crying ones over her Ali Express lipsticks. I get I may be reaching though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.