Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see that she was at the ASOS face and beauty awards and so was Holly Boon? I wonder if they bumped into each other, that’d have been fun :p

Reactions: 1
New haul vid..
1. Who needs that many coats seriously..
2. Those faux leather leggings she wears need to be destroyed.
3. Oversized things on her do not look "cool and slouchy" they look like they swamp her making her look abit weird.

Reactions: 4
Sarah Ashcroft aswell, those three were all friends, Imogen had a sleep over at Sarah’s and stuff and that friendship suddenly ended!

Reactions: 5
Just saw her on a snapchat ad. So instead of trying to eat a remotely healthy diet she takes unneeded vitamins instead
Screenshot_20191201-202534_Snapchat.jpg

Watch Sarah Ashcroft PLT podcast. She says she misses Imogen and holly said there is a lot of bitchness in the industry
Sarah Ashcroft aswell, those three were all friends, Imogen had a sleep over at Sarah’s and stuff and that friendship suddenly ended!

does anyone know if her brother Hugo and sister are her full bro/sister or are they half? Do they all have the same dad or mum or both?

I pretty sure hugo and jacob are her full brothers and her sister is a half sister that her mum had

In her latest haul... Again everything is SO BIG. the first jacket she pulls out says 'its a 4-6 probably wont fit me' ... hun you are tiny! Shop your size! Then on the try on its the ONLY THING that fits! I'm starting to think she's got some body dysmorphia going on :(

Reactions: 6
In her latest haul... Again everything is SO BIG. the first jacket she pulls out says 'its a 4-6 probably wont fit me' ... hun you are tiny! Shop your size! Then on the try on its the ONLY THING that fits! I'm starting to think she's got some body dysmorphia going on :(
She’s looking a bit too skinny now, like she has an obsession with size

Reactions: 5
Firstly, she definitely just announced the size so that people would know how tiny she is, as if she didn’t try it on in the shop. Secondly, she says that Primark is saving the high street...I don’t think she understands what “the high street” actually means because Primark is a huge corporation that is taking business away from independents?! How thick can you be.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.