Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes doing a relationship story time every Sunday and she has done 2 so far
and even in her failed friendships storytimes she mentions about relationships goes off topic talking about the relationship then says thats for another storytime

Reactions: 4
i know she said she used fake id well someone elses... but i have a feeling she lied about her age to him aswell as many other people. Like working in a club, i dont know if i can believe a club would employ a 15 year old girl.

She worked a club meaning late hours of the morning at 15 and her parents were fine with it or never knew ??? (Either because she doesnt state what they think) Really????
As much as she lies a 15/16 year old family friend was hired by the same club recently, they don’t give a tit, it’s a bit grim. She defo lied to everyone else though, I think she’s a pathological liar and can’t help it

Of course their Halloween costume was a dead bride and groom 🤷🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20191101-145829_Instagram.jpg

And the video she did had an ad for that foreo vibrator thing. What a surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Married couples evening routine?! It’s the same as any couples routine, married or not! Just because you’re now married you don’t have to sit and perform a ritual every evening.
Jesus she’s so irritating. We get it Imogen, you’re married. And it’s bleeping weird that your husband doesn’t even call you by your name.

Reactions: 11
I was watching a video of hers a few days ago and someone is the comments said they should do the 'handcuffed to my husband for 24 hours'. witch they already do that every day

And I thought I was needy when I'm not getting enough attention from my boyfriend lol but jesus christ she takes it to a whole new level. Shes like a bleeping newborn. Like she cant function without being attached to him

I think shes got some daddy issues

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow! That new video. She thought she’d pulled her groin by lifting her leg up? as a newly wed?! (And very new relationship!) Surely the sex can’t have died out already?!
Saying that....there never has been any hint of sexual chemistry between those goons so I’m not surprised. She only ever wanted “a husband” it didn’t ever matter who the husband was 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow! That new video. She thought she’d pulled her groin by lifting her leg up? as a newly wed?! (And very new relationship!) Surely the sex can’t have died out already?!
Saying that....there never has been any hint of sexual chemistry between those goons so I’m not surprised. She only ever wanted “a husband” it didn’t ever matter who the husband was 🙄
No I’ve never seen any sexual chemistry either, they’re just very lovey dovey but I don’t think they actually gel together. I always think couples who are over the top have something to hide. As they say, the sign of a good relationship is no sign of it online.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think she totally makes her storytimes up? Like surely she hasn't gone through that much in life lol she's only 26, she just comes across as an attention seeker, I can't believe how gullible her "huns" are they literally believe everything she says 😭😂

Reactions: 7
Ew she has a yellow tongue in her latest video from not brushing it eeewwww rank

Reactions: 5
I really want to know what 'toby' looks like. He sounds like a chav. Like Jeremy Kyle reject level

I really want to know what 'toby' looks like. He sounds like a chav. Like Jeremy Kyle reject level
im 99% sure i found toby and his baby momma and also her ‘evil friend...He actually isnt a chav and he looks well groomed and very attractive, he fits the age gap between him and imogen.

Can we also take a moment to remember Chris’ rant on #kissagingerday 😂😂😂 I mean I only find it funny because he says “it’s as bad as kiss someone with a different skin colour day” I absolutely LOVE ginger hair and think Esmes hair is gorgeous. Unfortunately I’m unlikely to ever have red haired children (genuinely gutted!) because of our races but Chris, you HYPOCRITE!! I agree red hair IS stunning and beautiful.....why you dye yours though? 🤔
wrong thread🙈

Reactions: 2
im 99% sure i found toby and his baby momma and also her ‘evil friend...He actually isnt a chav and he looks well groomed and very attractive, he fits the age gap between him and imogen.

wrong thread🙈
Oh duck. Cheers for the heads up! 😘 *deleted here and put in the minghams thread*

EDIT: hit a girl up with tobys socials babe 😇

Last edited:
Ahh right. That's the image I was seeing but thanks for clearing it up xxx I really want to see what is looks like now lol he sounds good
Seems like spencer is a down grade then lmao

It’s been confirmed!
They go to the toilet together 🤦🏻‍♀️

Surely you need some sort of privacy?!
Ive been with my husband almost a decade and the only time he’s ever seen me on the toilet is when I couldn’t get myself off the loo whilst in labour and the midwife had gone out the room!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s been confirmed!
They go to the toilet together 🤦🏻‍♀️

Surely you need some sort of privacy?!
Ive been with my husband almost a decade and the only time he’s ever seen me on the toilet is when I couldn’t get myself off the loo whilst in labour and the midwife had gone out the room!
OMG hahaha where was this confirmed?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.