Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah ive not heard her talk about her lips at all no denying no mentioning
I’ve seen her deny it a few times, please bear with me whilst I dig for it! I know for a fact someone asked her in the comments section of a vid about her lips and she said something along the lines of being all natural

Reactions: 6
When I first started watching her I thought her lips were real (yeah I know I was stupid lol) because she never said they were fake and when people asked she denied it. There is no way in hell her lips are real and shes just kidding herself each time she denies it. She says shes being truthful in her story times but she cant tell the truth about something so small. Makes you wonder what else she is lying about 🤔 if she just says that they are fake, people will just back off. It's a whole kylie situation lol

Reactions: 4
This is just one, I’ve seen her deny it in Youtube comments and in a video before. Pic from the same time in 2017 for reference 🙄 seriously?! Lip scrubs 😂 made of juvederm and in the form of a needle, maybe?!

2FC36A7A-FE9D-41DD-BEDD-96A1833C8BCF.jpeg

F885A043-1E98-4760-B5A5-E69E73A81E6B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I’ve watched her since the beginning more or less and she’s denied it a few times, would have to go digging for the evidence.

not quite exactly how you were made is it honey

4A453E4D-CAC3-4D20-93DC-03D117AE9A55.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I remember her saying that they were natural, might have been a Q&A video.
How can she really deny that she’s had fillers though...there’s over lining and then there’s just swollen and puffy. Or is that due to cold sores too? 🙄

Reactions: 1
Her and her equally caring mum “don’t be negative, men won’t love you if you’re negative” 0.5 seconds later “you must talk to people about how you feel.... talk talk talk, it’s really important if you’re feeling down” FML 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Embracing her uniqueness and individuality but then gets work done. That's an oxymoron lmao

Reactions: 4
I seen someone post on this thread that they knew imogenation, as a teenager before youtube & said her story times where lies and she was a right snob, does anyone know who the story times are about? Like her current one about her poncy ex boyfriend?

I'm sorry but it's just fricking gross. In her new video she said that she went over to her 20 year old boyfriends house when she was 15 and they 'did stuff but they didn't have sex'. Pretty sure that's still very illegal and very very very icky. Constantly clearing up the fact the she didn't have sex underage, with someone who was 20, kinda sounds like she did. But even if she didn't saying they 'did stuff' sounds like a criminal offence to me.

Glamorising a relationship to her young fan base just makes me feel weird

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but it's just fricking gross. In her new video she said that she went over to her 20 year old boyfriends house when she was 15 and they 'did stuff but they didn't have sex'. Pretty sure that's still very illegal and very very very icky. Constantly clearing up the fact the she didn't have sex underage, with someone who was 20, kinda sounds like she did. But even if she didn't saying they 'did stuff' sounds like a criminal offence to me.

Glamorising a relationship to her young fan base just makes me feel weird
i know she said she used fake id well someone elses... but i have a feeling she lied about her age to him aswell as many other people. Like working in a club, i dont know if i can believe a club would employ a 15 year old girl.

She worked a club meaning late hours of the morning at 15 and her parents were fine with it or never knew ??? (Either because she doesnt state what they think) Really????

Reactions: 5
Is she still going on about that relationship!? How many videos has she done in this now

Reactions: 3
Hahaha if i was spencer id be pissed off she still has daddy issues, obsessed with men, banging on about ex relationships and milking them alongside her marriage lol cringe surely she cant be scraping the barrel that bad to stay interesting

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.