Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 minute 44 seconds into the video pups makes his appearance. Really hoping it was just imogen in the vid but it did make me laugh when someone called her a silly cow lol

Reactions: 2
Imogenation new video b&m did you here spender when she was singing? “ momma said show me how you get down..”
And Spencer is like enough enough ! Think he is definitely controlling

Omg I have only just discovered Tattle, I am hooked! The recording herself dancing?! My 10 year old cousin does it 😂 then when the husband does it too, weird. The essays underneath everything post about how amazing he is. It’s just over the top.

Reactions: 8
Imogenation new video b&m did you here spender when she was singing? “ momma said show me how you get down..”
And Spencer is like enough enough ! Think he is definitely controlling
I'm not sure he's controlling so much as embarrassed by her public behaviour.

Reactions: 11
I had heard about her, but today I checked her insta for the first time. It took me a while to realise that his husband is not his dad. WHAT. How old are they?

Reactions: 3
She’s put a story time up today about the ex boyfriend she was with when she was young & he had a baby..she was 14 and he was 19!!! Anyone else think that’s wrong on so many levels?! What on earth were her parents doing allowing a child to be with a grown man?! Disgusting, and if anything happened..illegal!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I had heard about her, but today I checked her insta for the first time. It took me a while to realise that his husband is not his dad. WHAT. How old are they?

•His• husband is not •his• dad..?

You do know Imogen is supposedly female as far as we know [emoji2955][emoji23]

Reactions: 4
She’s put a story time up today about the ex boyfriend she was with when she was young & he had a baby..she was 14 and he was 19!!! Anyone else think that’s wrong on so many levels?! What on earth were her parents doing allowing a child to be with a grown man?! Disgusting, and if anything happened..illegal!
but yet she was such a good baby gal princess never did nothing wrong or anything underage or anything naughty 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She needs to address the lips sooner rather than later because the more she denies it the stupider she looks 🤷‍♀️ If her channel grows people will find out, only takes a quick google

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.