Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just randomly checked out this person. OMG what in gods name is going on with her lips? She looks like she’s had an allergic reaction to some lipstick!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I don’t get/like about Imogen is that she is always on about affordable (fast) fashion and has made out she can’t afford designer things. I remember her Dad got her the Gucci belt for Chrostmas and she was literally crying like it’s the only designer thing she’ll ever see...

Scroll down on her Insta before her YouTube days and it’s full of designer gear. Give me a break 😫 where are all these bags and shoes now?!?!?

Reactions: 10
What made me feel a bit sick was when she was selling her swimming costumes and bikini bottoms on Depop. Like ew

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How long is she going to span this wedding tit out for?! Today’s delight “reacting to our wedding video” where spencer looks shell shocked for the entirety of the first viewing of the vid.
His reaction legit reads “oh.My.god. What the duck have I done?!”
Then he gains his composure for the second viewing and tries so hard to act happy. Immo’s acting was the level of a very enthusiastic, but talentless drama student. When will it end?! Surely even her huns must be bored of this excuse for content by now?

Reactions: 8
How long is she going to span this wedding tit out for?! Today’s delight “reacting to our wedding video” where spencer looks shell shocked for the entirety of the first viewing of the vid.
His reaction legit reads “oh.My.god. What the duck have I done?!”
Then he gains his composure for the second viewing and tries so hard to act happy. Immo’s acting was the level of a very enthusiastic, but talentless drama student. When will it end?! Surely even her huns must be bored of this excuse for content by now?
I know it's so boring and fake, it's like OK we get it ur married.... who gives a duck 😭😂 and oh no her "huns" are all commenting saying they're crying, they're obviously not right in the head neither. At least Spencer's facial expressions u can tell he's just not interested lol where as Imogen u can tell she is fake acting. It's embarrassing that all her fans think that she really is there best friend 😂

Most people, both on youtube and 'normal' lol will upload pics of the dress, the wedding, the honeymoon and then maybe a few pics throughout the year, like on their wedding anniversary. That's it. Thats because a wedding is a private matter. Its special to them. No matter how many followers you have or how much you 'love' your subscribers and think they are your best friends, your followers dont know you and you have no idea who they are, so why are you broadcasting such a special and intimate moment?
Maybe because of the views and the money but surely if you've been waiting 25 years to have the perfect Disney princess wedding you would just tone it down a little and you wouldn't care about the views because you've been waiting such a long time for prince charming.
I've never known a single person on and off YouTube and Instagram absolutely milk their wedding. I dont get it.
I would maybe get it if they had their own private Instagram for pics of their wedding with only friends and family following it because that's who it is for and they were actually at the wedding. Not strangers on the internet.
I feel the exact same way about family vloggers that film the birth of their kids and are constantly popping out kids for the views. Like strangers see the birth and the child before their grandparents do. I will never watch and support people like that. Exploitation at its finest. Plus you dont know what kind of sicko is watching which is scary. Birth videos and videos of the kids growing up are for you and your family to look back on in private. But I suppose this should be on the sacconejolys thread. Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Pre-YouTube:
B23A96AB-6303-47B9-A4F7-9946B4ED5224.jpeg

Pre-Spencer:
4DE0A46F-403B-41F5-B722-362D894130AA.jpeg

And now.....
026865A5-195E-45A1-BE65-E79533E3CC53.jpeg

Face is getting thinner and lips are getting bigger.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20191015-193443_YouTube.jpg

Great. Another video starring Spencer

That's the face I pull too when I see another wedding picture

Reactions: 2
He seems so weird. So weird I cannot put my finger on it. He creeps me out. He’s not all there.

Reactions: 11
Anybody watched her new video yet! Only just been uploaded but it was her 0-100 get ready with me night out total cringe! She has a bath shaves her hairy legs and then washes her hair in the same water 🤮 and the yellow dress she worn is absolutely stunning but she desperately needs to gain some weight. She’s ordered a size small and even that’s is too big, I don’t get where this obsession came from to loosing so much weight. I’ve said it once before but when she first started YouTube she was one of my faves, pre Spencer she seemed happier, her content was much better! She’s going rapidly down hill!

Reactions: 8
I know a lot of people have mentioned that Spencer is weird and controlling but I think it’s literally the other way round!! He’s comes across to me as super nervous and just agrees with every single word that comes out of Imogen’s mouth. I think he has low self esteem because of being partially deaf and probably thinks he has won the jackpot with someone like Imogen especially with her whole image and lips being enhanced as well as her being fairly well known on Instagram. I don’t think he sees how weird she is because I feel like he doesn’t have a great deal of social experience and probably can’t believe someone like her has shown interest in him. Sorry to joke about this but only a partially deaf guy could live with Imogen😫😂

All jokes aside though she is seriously unwell and I mean mentally. Everything about her rings alarm bells. Could it be personality disorder or bipolar or something, I don’t want to label her so does anyone have any idea? Something is definitely not right and it’s always been evident. Even before she met Spencer and was making her multiple victims videos. Just shows when she was at uni she was still like this if she was having all these fall outs with people, just as she still does to this day. Would love to find out what has happened between all the other bloggers and her... So strange. She seems completely unstable☹

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It also doesn't help that they hang out with each other 24/7. You can be best friends with your partner but I think you also need your space from them. Have other friends outside your marriage or relationship. I absolutely love my boyfriend but I also need my space and so does he otherwise we would fall out or argue. Imogen seems so cut off and is always in her home and with Spencer. Having a 'job' were all you do is sit in your house is not stimulating at all. She needs to get out more, get more friends, do some activities or have hobbies. I think that will get her on track and have a healthy lifestyle.

Her friends consist of spencer, her dad and maybe her mum and younger brother.
I mean I cant be too judgemental because i only have a handful of friends and love my family to death but i do have hobbies that get me out of my home and as well as having a 9 till 5 job were I'm around my colleagues and customers. She just needs to pop the marriage bubble and really get a life. Otherwise shes gunna look back on her life and think of all the opportunities she has passed up just to spend another moment with pups.

That's were the saying 'dont tit where you eat' comes in to play. Even tho they dont technically 'work' togther ( I mean if YouTube is a real job then he help her out) but she does work where she lives and where Spencer lives. Maybe she should get an office or some sort of work space. That will help her make new exciting content that we all loved a few years ago and she will still be comfortable as she could make it homely. She needs something new to be excited about otherwise this 'husband reacts to this' and the 'husband does my that' funk will stay and her viewers will leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Another thought is the whole weight loss thing. Losing weight is good but only when you are doing it healthy and it isn't a drastic loss. Thats when she need to see that she needs help. But in my opinion I dont think it's because she is gluten, dairy and all that free. There are plenty of places, supermarkets and restaurants that are becoming diverse and inclusive to peoples dietary needs. It maybe a little hard at first but she lives in Brighton and can go into London. Those kind of places are probably the best places to go for different foods as there are many different cultures living there. But I get the feeling that she likes to complain about it and doesn't actually research where the best places for celiacs should go to. She kind of just goes to a restaurant, looks at the menu and then complains they only have 1 thing. She likes that fact she is 'different'. But the thing is a lot of people have dietary needs. Some that a very severe that they cant even leave the house or go on a plane.
Just look at Julien. His j and j kitchen videos are full of amazing gluten free vegan recipes. Both jenna and julien have amazing bodies and a healthy outlook on food and health. They show that being vegan isn't an extreme thing.

Reactions: 7
Spencer reminds me of a young Dick Van Dyke.....

I’m pretty sure you’re meant to dress conservatively in Tunisia as it’s a Muslim country, and not have 90% of your body on show?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.