Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s Jacob at the back next to Hugo.
I remember her video about why Jacob wasn’t going to be in her videos anymore and she basically said he got a new girlfriend and moved away, I’m sure. She never mentioned him again though which just made it seem strange.

that is him, I’m sure it is.
her video basically said he was never comfortable being on camera and he got a new girlfriend and moved away.
i believe there was a lot more to it though and it involved her dad.
She never said what it was.
Oops posted exactly the same thing at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Shock, crying again[emoji1787] she is so emotionally unstable .....

Reactions: 5
I honestly think she is really unhappy, I think she wants to make a husband/wife brand like the ACE family kind of thing so she’s latching on to Spencer and just hoping it works out but the problem is he isn’t good on camera, he’s ruined her content and he’ll never be a YouTuber plus the fact she’s bored everyone senseless with him no one wants to see him. She is probably so stressed and erratic because she isn’t truly happy which would also explain her rapid weight loss and awful content (that comes across like she scrambles for ideas). She looks ill, shapeless and her behaviour is so unstable there is 100% an under lying issue.

if she does read here I hope she gets help, I truly wish her no harm but I feel like were watching someone scraping the barrel for relevancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like she thinks being a wife and marriage is the ultimate goal in life. I feel sad for her

Reactions: 8
Have you guys watched the wedding video? Is her brother at the wedding haven’t seen him? He didn’t want to be apart of the lies.. so do you think he lost his invite ahha

That video was pathetic how many times do they need to cry? Kiera-Rose’s wedding video it’s a lot better lol

Here Instagram videos from last night where she is crying about the wedding video, she looks awful. He lips are so so so bad and shes rapidly lost weight. Sad to see because when she first started on YouTube she was one of my faves to watch

Reactions: 7
That wedding video was an absolute shambles. I hope they didn’t pay someone to edit that together because it was horrific. Surely if you’re having someone record your day it’s because you want to be able to relive it privately?! The edit was all over the place, no sense of a correct timeline at all.. jumping from mid-afternoon to first dance in the dark so clearly the evening. If you want to see a really beautiful YouTuber wedding (and properly edited wedding video I might add) have a look at James and Carys Whittaker ... their wedding was stunning.

Reactions: 5
Are wedding videos not meant to be longer? Including speeches etc? Most of the ones I’ve seen seem to include the actual wedding and all the lovely sentimental parts.

Reactions: 4
I know right. Shes been hyping this wedding up for a month and it's just a 6 minute video

Reactions: 2
Honestly does anybody else find Spencer so weird? Like they is something about him that I can't put my finger on.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.