Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knowšŸ˜³, if my husband is watching football, Iā€™ll literally just do my own thing. Catch up on some housework on something. Sheā€™s by his side 24/7. Poor guy doesnā€™t get any space šŸ¤Æ

Same here, my boyfriend was watching Manchester United Sunday and if i acted the way she did he would tell me to do one! i love having me own time doing what i want. Even in her Boots and Superdrug video she mentions him again!!

Reactions: 2
She canā€™t get through a video now (or an Instagram story) without mentioning him!

Reactions: 4
I replied "seriously!" with an eye roll emoji to her Instagram story of her crying about going to the cinema with him and now she's blocked me!! So funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I replied "seriously!" with an eye roll emoji to her Instagram story of her crying about going to the cinema with him and now she's blocked me!! So funny.
That Instagram post as actually ridiculous! she needs to get a grip

Reactions: 5
Anyone else waiting for the wedding video tonight just to see if Jacob is there?
They got married like a month ago shes left it too long and gone on about it so much dont think anyone cares about that stupid wedding anymore like its getting so boring give it a rest a month later?? Shes not exactly jamie g and jack mccann where people wanted to wait and were interested [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else waiting for the wedding video tonight just to see if Jacob is there?
does anybody know where he went? i remember she uploaded a vlog and it explain why he wasn't going to be on her channel any longer but she deleted it before i had chance to watch!

her content is atrocious now. She gets these obsessions with crappy ideas then completely overdoes it. As the above poster said, we just aren't interested in someone elses boring wedding. We weren't interested in her 24 challenge videos. We aren't interested in seeing you snog your fella. just stop and go away for the love of god!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
does anybody know where he went? i remember she uploaded a vlog and it explain why he wasn't going to be on her channel any longer but she deleted it before i had chance to watch!
What video did she delete? I watched a video the other day and she said that Jacob was at the wedding but he wonā€™t be on her channel because he just doesnā€™t feel comfortable on camera

What video did she delete? I watched a video the other day and she said that Jacob was at the wedding but he wonā€™t be on her channel because he just doesnā€™t feel comfortable on camera
It must have been about a year ago now, it was a vlog and she said why he was not going to be on the channel any longer but she deleted it within a few hours and i never had the chance to watch!

Reactions: 1
I just get the impression that she wants to make people jealous and thats why she is constantly talking about being married, Spencer, being a wife, her husband, her fiancee and crying about how happy she is. Almost as if she is the only person on this planet that is in a relationship. Ive been in a relationship for 3 years now and the first month I was buzzing because its my first relationship. Im still buzzing because I love him but I dont keep going on and on and on about it because we've been together for a long time. Its just a bit strange to me that they are still in this puppy love phase still. In my opinion I think they are well suited to each other. They are both annoying, loud, cringe and quite narcissistic. Imogen we get it, youre married. Just please chill. You dont need to be on top of each other all the time to show people that you love each other. I used to love her videos but they are becoming so repetitive, boring, ott and are always starring pups. She also wants to create this picture perfect life and relationship but it just looks fake, obnoxious and kind of unhealthy. I used to find her kinda empowering because she was this single women ,and from her strories, didnt take crap from anyone. Now i just find her quite sad.

Reactions: 8
So the 6 min vid of her wedding was basically watching two strangers desperately trying to act like they were in love with each other. The acting was so bad. The whole video was very sterile and; it could be the videographer, but I suspect not...the whole day look boring AF. Literally the worst wedding video Iā€™ve ever seen. She obvs directed them to zoom in on her bleeping sausage shaped lips (they are getting worse btw!) in the bit where she does her make up šŸ™ˆ

p.s.....suggested vid after her wedding video...ā€funny paragliding failsā€ Iā€™ve never watched any paragliding or fail vids on YouTube šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
So the 6 min vid of her wedding was basically watching two strangers desperately trying to act like they were in love with each other. The acting was so bad. The whole video was very sterile and; it could be the videographer, but I suspect not...the whole day look boring AF. Literally the worst wedding video Iā€™ve ever seen. She obvs directed them to zoom in on her bleeping sausage shaped lips (they are getting worse btw!) in the bit where she does her make up šŸ™ˆ

p.s.....suggested vid after her wedding video...ā€funny paragliding failsā€ Iā€™ve never watched any paragliding or fail vids on YouTube šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Honestly, her lips look like swollen fanny lips šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t believe for a second Jacob was at that wedding. Seriously doubting hes even her brother now

Her recent stories, bleeping helllll. We get it, youā€™re married, youā€™re in love, youā€™re just innocent Imogen whoā€™s had bad luck with men. Youā€™re not the only one love. Get over it. She gets on my nerves šŸ™„šŸ„“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.