Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she ever do a video without mentioning/featuring spencer/pups? It’s boring, does she have no friends to go shopping with!?

I miss her old content it was so much better! Now it’s just her reminding us 24:7 she’s married and he is the love of her life, being cringe ect ect 🤮

Reactions: 6
1dae4ac5f613610b79051a263dfd94af.jpg
her comments on
Peoples instagrams gives me second hand embarrassment SO CRINGE!

Reactions: 5
Can she ever do a video without mentioning/featuring spencer/pups? It’s boring, does she have no friends to go shopping with!?

I miss her old content it was so much better! Now it’s just her reminding us 24:7 she’s married and he is the love of her life, being cringe ect ect 🤮
I think the amount she goes on about how she loves him and cries about it is actually quite unhealthy. Yes when you truly love someone it’s amazing, and it’s equally amazing to know you’re truly loved back - but there needs to be independence in relationships. When a couple live in each other’s pockets as these two do, it never ends well.

Reactions: 10
I think the amount she goes on about how she loves him and cries about it is actually quite unhealthy. Yes when you truly love someone it’s amazing, and it’s equally amazing to know you’re truly loved back - but there needs to be independence in relationships. When a couple live in each other’s pockets as these two do, it never ends well.
Yeah I watched her instagram before and the fact she was crying because she was writing how she was going to the cinema with him, it’s too much!

Reactions: 3
The way she goes on about past relationships in her storytimes I imagine this is what she’s always like with her partners. To me it seems so exaggerated and like she’s trying to prove something. Fake.

Reactions: 5
I mean she’s on Instagram tonight crying because she wrote she can’t wait for him to finish work so they can go on a cinema date. And now she’s crying about writing that because she loves him so much. What.

• Wow
  • Haha
1dae4ac5f613610b79051a263dfd94af.jpg
her comments on
Peoples instagrams gives me second hand embarrassment SO CRINGE!

She always correlates being tiny with being hot, wonder how her bigger fans (and by that I even mean a size 12+) feel seeing it all after she preached body confidence etc 🤷‍♀️ she’s made some really damaging comments when it comes to weight

Reactions: 8
Does she ever give Spencer any space? He cant even watch football in peace!:rolleyes:
I know😳, if my husband is watching football, I’ll literally just do my own thing. Catch up on some housework on something. She’s by his side 24/7. Poor guy doesn’t get any space 🤯

Reactions: 7
I can’t cope with her latest insta post. Spencer watching football and she’s all over him. It’s good to have some space can’t cope with how OTT she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.