Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s hashtagged BLM and only spoke for about 15 seconds, she is insufferable 🙄 can’t stand the twit! Half the views on her new vids are from us tattle gals so we can tear it to shreds wonder what her views would be if we didn’t go on and view the tit show that is Imogenation 🙄
She will read here and the blm hash tag will be gone lol

Reactions: 3
I commented asking for evidence of the £2,000 she gave to mind and guess what shes deleted it 😂 if that doesn’t say something !

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I can't see any ads on her video, is there a way you can hide them? Or has she deleted them 👀

Is Spenny in the new video at all? Or mentioned? I only made it 30 seconds before she pissed me off

Reactions: 2
It’s gone for 100-200 panic attacks in 2 weeks to “a lottt of panic attacks over my 27 years”
Ok 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
This actually makes me really sad.
She’s totally lost her self, it is sad I had it happen to me went out with a guy who was controlling and we were both toxic to each other I went from a size 8/10 to a 4! It’s sad to see the same thing happen here

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Look at the difference in ads. She is disgusting.

View attachment 144737View attachment 144738
She is a literal bleeping disgrace. I'm actually embarrassed for her

Her face on this screenshot 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Defo natural lips xoxoxo

Look how different she looks it’s like before and after pic of the effects of drugs! Didn’t realise how much weight she actually lost!
Maybe that's what it is? Grimo and Spenny just sit and smash gear in their one bed flat together, day in day out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s totally lost her self, it is sad I had it happen to me went out with a guy who was controlling and we were both toxic to each other I went from a size 8/10 to a 4! It’s sad to see the same thing happen here
Sending love to you xxx

Reactions: 1
She's also now removed any mention of BLM from the video title and description. She's so bleeping sneaky. Rather than acknowledging and apologising she just deletes and pretends it never happened. It now says 'and talking about life' instead of 'and talking about BLM'.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.