Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even being dramatic but this whole thing has made me want to delete Instagram altogether. Z-list celebrities commenting OmG AnGeL wE LoVe YoU on her insta photos, it’s just so bleeping fake and embarrassing. a 27 year old refusing to ever swear on her channel- because she KNOWS that it’s only kids that watch her- yet talks about suicide and implies that it’s because of her 12 year olds that watch her that she hasn’t taken her own life. If that’s not emotional blackmail, I’m not sure what is. She’s got this so wrong and I for one will never ever subscribe again. She used to be alright, I’d watch her every now and again but this is unforgivable. She’s still yet to take this social media break she keeps chiming on about as she uploads a YouTube video every 30 seconds about her ‘struggles’ and has the cheek to switch it off after a week and say she’s better? Not even going to go into the filming of the ‘panic attacks’ cause it makes me angry. She’s officially cancelled in my eyes. Also side note- if you’re genuinely suicidal or depressed, the LAST thing you are worried about is raising awareness or flogging your tit on Depop. Fact

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I just had a quick look and damn girl they were coming for you 🤣 don’t worry coz you’re back with your babyprincesshunbunangels now so it’s all good x
I know right. I’m now a poorly educated, racist white girl. Don’t worry I’ve only traveled every corner of the globe ten times over and seen things affecting 100’s 1000’s of people regardless of race, gender and working class. If you don’t agree with someone people - keep your opinions to yourself! Otherwise you’re trash!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So I was home yesterday to watch this morning when Amy Childs was there, she said she hadn't had lip filler in years (something like that don't quote me on it), and she says that they leave your lips swollen and look more plump, so it got me thinking that Imogen is either still having fillers (hence the reason they look like a baboon's bum) or she has definitely had them but not for a while and they've left her face looking like that. Not entirely sure how true this is but Amy is a good role model right now for younger girls. Yes she wanted a boob augmentation when she was 12 and yeah she changed a lot but she looks back on her life and regrets it, especially now she's had children.
At least she's honest about it.

Reactions: 11
I’m so glad to see she didn’t get as many views this time. People are finally seeing the light!!!

Reactions: 16
Coming back here where I feel safe after being attacked on another thread. Baby princesses I promise I’ll never stray again
Lipscombe thread? I saw that if it was. I've had to stop reading i was infuriated at being labeled uneducated 🙄🥱

Reactions: 3
Deceased.

Lipscombe thread? I saw that if it was. I've had to stop reading i was infuriated at being labeled uneducated 🙄🥱
Honestly I’m shocked and sickened that an assumption was made of my race, based on my opinions! I’d like to think I was well educated. I have a £40,000 debt and a piece of paper that shows I’m slightly educated. But maybe not toooo much!! Hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Deceased.

Honestly I’m shocked and sickened that an assumption was made of my race, based on my opinions! I’d like to think I was well educated. I have a £40,000 debt and a piece of paper that shows I’m slightly educated. But maybe not toooo much!! Hahaha
Its them who are uneducated dont let them bring you down fake tan is fake tan in my eyes an it makes people feel better when they have a tan plus its safer than sunbeds. They're idiots 😊 next they'll be saying people who sunbathe to get a tan are trying to be like people of colour as well 🙄

Reactions: 7
Deceased.

Stay here hun we’ll look after you xoxoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Stay here hun we’ll look after you xoxoxo
Never leaving again. I might never fake tan again too...

I am also considering giving up my platinum membership with an airline because I just don’t feel worthy anymore. Gonna watch imos videos for some tips on how to get over my anxiety quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking, immo is the only youtuber I can think of who's been on the platform a decent amount of time and hasnt had a video hit a million views. Most others have had at least one go viral in that sense. What does that tell you about the level of content?

Reactions: 12
I was thinking, immo is the only youtuber I can think of who's been on the platform a decent amount of time and hasnt had a video hit a million views. Most others have had at least one go viral in that sense. What does that tell you about the level of content?
Gobriella lindley is the same. Failed to hit 1m because she is so rude nasty and passive aggressive to people who comment. Is also a massive liar fraud and attention seeker. Her and imogenation will never hit 1m.

Reactions: 11
6BC053FA-9ED4-405F-B4F0-AC5825910AA0.jpeg
So I checked out her tweets to see the comments and this bleeping infuriated me. "Showing what it's like behind closed doors" ?? duck off. People know what it's like behind closed doors, they're mentally ill for Christ's sake. Imogen isn't. end of

I just watched a bit of the new upload. I’m thankful it has such low views because the last person people need to take advice from is someone who magically is over this in a week. Making brownies and putting a robe thing in your head must be a magical cure I’ve forgotten about the past 10 years. Pass me the flour Mary Berry, I’m going to bake this all away.

• Haha
Has she been verified on instagram a while or have I missed that?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.