Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1DE75D35-58C7-40AD-BCC8-B8D6AF657856.jpeg

Before it was deleted. My blood was boiling when I saw the hashtag. She jumped on mental health and then BLM? Out of order.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She also changed the title to talking about BLM to life chats. Honestly this girl man!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She also changed the title to talking about BLM to life chats. Honestly this girl man!!!!
I can’t believe she titled it that in the first place. The video is 25 minutes long and she talks about BLM for what 20 seconds? 🤦🏽‍♀️ twit

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I'm just :mad: at everything she does! I've mentioned this before, but she has ZERO morals and is bleeping clueless!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I didn’t think she could get any worse but just proves she was trying to profit from mental health a week doesn’t it. Who does she think she is using a current topic like blm to generate more clicks. At this point I can’t even hate watch her. Just as one of her scandals cools off she starts another one, nice one imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Damn she deletes quick!
I know don’t think it was up for more than 5 seconds 🙄 no wonder she’s depressed if she is sitting xrefreshing comments and deleting the hate, thing is most is constructive criticism! It’s not people bashing her looks now or anything she should take on board what people are telling her

Reactions: 11
She’s replied to my comment! I just hate that all of these influencers see any constructive criticism as hate or unkind. It’s like they’ve never heard of appraisals at a normal job or just general commentary on anything. Leaving a comment on a YouTube video is the same as reviewing a film or a book in my opinion🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She says her parents told her she’s had anxiety and been diagnosed since she was 5 years old but she says she doesn’t remember it, and then continues to tell stories from around that age.... how can you tell a story on events that you don’t remember 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She’s replied to my comment! I just hate that all of these influencers see any constructive criticism as hate or unkind. It’s like they’ve never heard of appraisals at a normal job or just general commentary on anything. Leaving a comment on a YouTube video is the same as reviewing a film or a book in my opinion🤷🏻‍♀️
So we have to be kind to her but she can exploit mental health, sexual abuse and now blm, she’s actually lost the plot

Reactions: 18
“Please be kind”

If anyone’s anything other than up your arse Imo the comment is deleted.

bleeping twit you are Imogen. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The girl that was defending her on my comment has deleted her comments and apologised to me😂 I’m proud of myself for conducting myself so well clearly

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The girl that was defending her on my comment has deleted her comments and apologised to me😂 I’m proud of myself for conducting myself so well clearly
I was close to saying something to her! I stopped myself though 😂😂😂 shes just as deluded as Imo herself clearly if she saw that as “hate” Following like the little sheep she is once she sees your comment back to Imogen 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was close to saying something to her! I stopped myself though 😂😂😂 shes just as deluded as Imo herself clearly if she saw that as “hate” Following like the little sheep she is once she sees your comment back to Imogen 😂😂😂
Honestly, what a sheep. Now Imogen’s liked my reply to her and her hun😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.