Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Voiceofreason2020

Hey ladies,

I’m back - 2 birthdays in 3 days 😩

What have I missed? Did I read that we had a real time ex-babyprincess in the house or have I made that up in my sheer excitement that we’re on thread #9?

Reactions: 6

Michellellehcim

Just noticed a Hun in the comments of that YouTube video and I couldn’t stay quiet. How can they have evidence in their face and still defend her 😫

Cantdeal

13.20-13.34
Thank you! 💛

Just watched that bit, cracked up! Her face when he said he's her mirror, she was definately cringing 😂

On a serious note, why the FUCK is Baby Prince pipping up? Be there for her need of 'fake support' if has to, but why does he need to speak in a clothing haul exactly :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hereforthetea35

SELF CARE ROUTINE FOR *ANXIETY* (COPING WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH)

AD

Montage of what's to come

We are greeted with a shot of baby gal in the bedroom with her wardrobe doors hanging open...what's up Immo? Depop not shifting as much as you thought it would?

*short huff* as in keeping with recent vids RE: mental health. Baby princess doesn't know how to start a vid anymore, is second guessing everything but looks pretty confident and flows through the opening monologue fine.

Babygal feels like her channel has become very negative recently so she wants to make it more positive. 🙃

So...she's decided to make todays video on her ups and downs but she's not going to show the downs. The huns wonder whether that's because it's too much effort to fake more panic attacks?

she's all smiles while she tells the huns that a lot of people think she's "miraculously healed" but she's not going to lie to the huns. She is in a much better headspace (now MH week is over)

She wants to be honest with the huns and not lie to them, she knows it's going to be a long journey and begs the huns to stay with her. FUCK OFF YOU LYING FAKE ASS BITCH!!!!!!

Begs for likes and comments but then does a manipulative self deprecating skit. FUCK OFF!

Quick mention that LEE STAFFORD has send her a paint by numbers after whimsically talking about wanting to get into painting; even though she's no good at it.

AD

she gushes and cutesies while colouring in like a child over how she can't wait to get back to feeling "sexy". she tells the huns (WITH HER BASE AND BROWS DONE) that she can't wait to get back to doing makeup. Shows off a gifted journal but says it's from her *friend* tries to fake a cry over a fucking journal.

shows the journal filled in....the huns think it looks like it was filled in by a 10 year old. Curiously she says she's staying off SM...WHO'S DELETING THOSE COMMENTS THEN HUN BUN?

AD

fuck me I've another 20 minutes to endure still!

shows the huns a pile of poo looking brownie. She tells the huns it's shit and she hasn't bothered weighing anything. WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT HER DAD WAS A BAKER FOR A LIVING?!

fuck me. Here's sideshow spenny with his words of wisdom "well, erm, people say that you fail to prepare and you prepare to fail and you've done that but now you're prepared again. so you prepared to fail TWICE!"

WELL. Isn't that motivational! Immo bizzarely concludes that he's made a negative into a positive … 👀:ROFLMAO:

she makes a packet mix instead.

EXCUSE ME WHILE I VOMIT. The gruesome twosome play a game of lick the chocolate. The huns think they are trying to show some banter and sexual chemistry but it just comes across excruciatingly awkward.

boring, meaningless segment of her self help books. FFWDing. oh! hang on! a photo fell out of one of these new books!

AD

the photo was from "one of her first meet and greets". ain't that a coinkidink? the huns wonder why she printed off a photo of her with 25 randoms. I mean 1) We aint in the 90's anymore Immo hun and 2) who has ever used a photo as a bookmark?

She's trying a new tik tok hack of using a dressing gown cord to curl her hair. It helps her anxiety.

Talking to the huns helps her anxiety as well apparently. The huns wondered why it didn't help her during MH awareness week?

Oh. NOW doing youtube calms her down, what a contrast to last week!

ok, clinically approved MH apps make her feel worse, but doing a facemask or wrapping her hair in a fucking cord to give her curls makes her feel better. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

oh she's had the worst sleep of her life. *not because she's tied her hair in a cord of course*

Babyprincess facefucks herself in the viewfinder cause she really loves the curls. :rolleyes:

skips to a clip of her and spenny watching the secret. No sign of the curls she loves so much. 👀

oh. she has makeup and curls now

AD

still another 10 mins to go 🥵

She's taken a hundred photo's of herself and hates every single one. The huns wonder why she didn't just stop after the first one? 2nd? 5th? ahhhhh it's because she's a narcissist! anyway she tells the huns it's fine and she's put some makeup on.

She wants to film a makeup vid and tries to emotionally blackmail the huns to beg her to do a makeup vid.

hair mask. scrubs tan off. puts tan on again. plugs molly may fake tan. For some reason sideshow spenny is sitting on the lav waiting to fake tan her back.

some ad or #spon for another fake tan. Tells the huns fake tan / hair mask is the answer to recovery to depression / mental breakdowns / burnouts. Spenny is proud of her.

She tells the huns she doesn't normally fake tan and the fake tan has miraculously cured her "fear of the viewfinder"

plugs the merch again. still not sold out. she's got her hair in rollers again.

mentions "these charities" have helped "so many people".

Worries that people will unsub.

END.
Omg I am crying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart

Joney3217

Wasnt it about 18 months ago that she really ramped up on wanting more subscribers, I can remember seeing people comment like ‘I’ve made my boyfriend subscribe’
You can really see that this is exactly what’s happened, she still has the same amount of subscribers that watch the vids (hence the low number of views) And the rest are just dormant subscribers which to me is a bit embarrassing - like what’s the point?!

rattytatty

Right well I’ll pour myself another glass. Wait to see if the rocket passes over - and then check out the Instagram. Sorry Imo hun. But the rocket comes first.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Leeylax

Imogenation #10 anxiety one of her many lies, lips always looking dry, ask her abour her fillers and shel cry.

• Haha

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Never worn, in my mind only screams never been washed. I sell stuff on depop and Im honest when it's something I've worn a couple times but the implication there is that I have washed it and not worn it since it has been washed. The person buying will receive a perfectly clean item which they then will hopefully wash themselves before wearing (especially these days where hygiene is critical!)

If Imo is selling stuff that has "never been worn" but there are clear pictures of her wearing that item I'd be worried that it had never seen the inside of a washing machine.
Exactly I sell on depop too and would say I've worn it but I will wash again before sending as it's only right, like you said but i don't get how she can label things the way she does knowing she's worn and done the whole oh no the tags still in there like she didn't know and then doesn't rip it off, she purposely does it so she can sell on depop and probably sell it for a higher price. I don't know why influencers do it as it's not just her, it's really bad. As I bet some don't even watch all her videos or watch her insta posts to know it hasn't been washed before buying.

Grimogen blocked me ages ago and I could never understand why cos I never comment on anything on her insta! But I did try following spenny to be nosey so I bet that’s why she’s blocked me! Never thought of that til you’ve wrote this!
Yeah it’s deffo that, she’s obviously the type who wants phone passwords and social media passwords from her partners then, especially that she can see we’re both women too and he’s not allowed to follow women back 🤭

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
That's a fuck load of affiliate links, undeclared and break the rules of course.

I bet she won't be donating any of the affiliate money, not that it's even provable she'll donate. So doubt she actually will give a penny. All lip service to pretend to support these causes just to further herself.
Report to advertising standards. If It’s against the rules they have to investigate. Sick and tired of these glorified saleswomen on YouTube selling stuff to impressionable viewers without admitting they got paid to do it 🙄 You should be able to find the email for TS online

Hahahax

This specifically is what really triggers me. Associating positive mental health in women with partaking in beauty rituals is SO damaging, particularly for her viewer demographic. She is watched by teen and preteen girls - who are already under enormous pressure to take up makeup at younger and younger ages - and she is putting the message out that in order to be a healthy, happy, normal and accepted woman in society you must wear makeup. This is also something that is actually held against girls in mental health wards but I won't get into that.

Secondly it's just SO FAKE. She's overexplaining everything she does cause she knows she acting. Mental health issues are invisible and people suffering with them don't all wear black with no makeup and undone hair ffs, that's quite literally the point of the movement she's appropriating
This!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart

sweetpeaxx

She looks very different in the new vid, and I don't think it's just the makeup.. looks like she got something done to her upper face, cheek fillers maybe.. perhaps to balance out her lips

Whatsallthisthen19

the carer reminds me of Imo. Attention seeking, crying, starting a witch hunt when actually the nurse is better educated and more professional but all the idiots jumped on the carers post just because she cried but it’s not what it seemed at all!
Omg yes this, same bullshit attitude. I don't buy you for one minute huni

rattytatty

HELLO HUNNIEZZZZZ!

can anyone ( @peachypie?) find out who her management are? I assumed it was MCsaatchi? because she's up the arse of their "talent" at the moment and I may be wrong but all of the influencers on her podcast were from that talent agency? but I can't find her anywhere on their page so now i'm assuming that she's just desperate to be signed to them?

HELP! I NEED to know!
I also want to know, if she has management an email will be going directly to them.

rattytatty

Im at the point of box brownies. And although I can’t work out if this is faker than her dramatics, a calmer Imogen is already 10x easier to watch than an over the top one. I will let myself out. Don’t worry. Still not enjoying it. Still don’t like it. But the difference in personality is astonishing