Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Report to advertising standards. If It’s against the rules they have to investigate. Sick and tired of these glorified saleswomen on YouTube selling stuff to impressionable viewers without admitting they got paid to do it You should be able to find the email for TS online

Reactions: 5
zero ads for me

Reactions: 8
Anyone want to take a guess how many times the word nice was said? I counted to pass the boredom while watching

Reactions: 9
Ok so I counted...

Excluding the ad at the end... Imo said nice ONE HUNDRED AND TWO TIMES during the video

Reactions: 37
I just cannot get my head around the fact that she was “suicidal” a week ago, and is now miraculously recovered and prancing around in crop tops???? Are people that fucking naive??? I am so disappointed in this excuse for a woman

Reactions: 25
Anddd her makeup looks like the makeup she did her tik tok in 'ages ago before all this happened'

Omg I cannot cope what a twat

Sorry but it can’t be that bad????? View attachment 142399
What ass pls

Reactions: 6
Imo is about 15 minutes away from literally joining a pyramid scheme. Everyone always says, you won't succeed in YouTube/Instagram/Blogging/etc ig you're only in it for the money because it's so much harder for that. She's basically seen the rise in YouTubers (back in like 2012/13) and joined YouTube hoping to become big and famous, and has failed but she's still so desperate for money and she can't go into a traditional job now because she's aired all her dirty laundry on the internet.

I'm still fuming about her posts about Black Lives Matter and George Floyd. These events have been a huge wakeup call to how privileged I am, and I'm working to educate myself, and she thinks that one random post is adequate enough and has earnt her brownie points. I cannot wait for the day that she falls completely off the wagon and has to go back to ordinary life because she just does not deserve to have a platform.

Reactions: 16
To be honest, I'll admit, i've always really liked her and until recently she was one of my favourite youtubers. But since reading this thread and going back to watch old videos and looking at her recent social media posts, i think there's something off with her. i don't think she's a horrible person and I really don't think she deserves the cruel comments about her appearance. But I do think there is something fake with her and i think all this donating ad sense and the the selling of those hoodies, is her trying to do some major damage control. I think she's enjoying the attention she's getting.

Another thing, she's made endless videos over the years about bullying, sexual assault, relationship breakdowns, domestic violence. She clearly (or so she says) has been through a lot. So why is she crying about how bad her mental health issues are at the moment and how low her confidence is when she allegedly has been through some such awful life events? something definitely doesn't add up

Reactions: 25
because she's a compulsive liar who's dying for cash

Reactions: 19
“Eye fucking herself“.
This made me laugh sooooo much!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.