Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would much rather listen to my two therapists and psychiatrist rather than the shit tips she's trying to peddle to deal with mental illness.

Reactions: 4
holy crap this woman infuriates me.
i know everyone’s anxiety is different, but you can’t be sad and worried and claim you’re mentally ill all of a sudden
trigger warning? //
i’ve been so anxious at times that i’ve thrown up everything i’ve eaten, hysterically cried myself to sleep, phoned hotlines, and went to a&e because i wanted to end things. it is so fucking annoying to see her lying

Reactions: 14
Views aren’t looking as good on the recent video looks like everyone’s bored of her

Reactions: 15
Love how she doesn’t realise she’s just proving our point that she’s fake. “How could you possibly know what they’re really like?” Oh dear Imo, so you mean to tell us you’re not really like how you act in your videos and you’re actually even worse in real life? Well shit I didn’t know that was possible. But exactly we’ve never met you so you’re right we don’t know what you’re like but I imagine you’re not as “kind” as you claim to be you fake fuck. Anyone who lies about mental health and being bullied isn’t a “kind” person. Also, deep the comment wonder how long it’ll stay up there before she wakes her greasy unwashed self up and deletes it.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Got to this point in the video and I can watch no more. Spenny is like a child, this is disgusting. Is this really so necessary to keep in the video along with him wiping it on her nose
So we not gonna mention the fact she’s eating raw cake mix AGAIN what happened to the life threatening stomach condition? She chooses to put these clips in the video, it’s like she does it on purpose so people will come for her even more. Fakest bish on the internet, slyly think she thrives off the negative attention as it feeds her ego. A1 narcissistic traits.

Reactions: 17
So basically what this all boils down to is she feels a bit ugly at the moment? Isn’t everyone feeling this during lockdown?

All she goes on about is wanting to put make up on, wanting to feel sexy, can’t look in the mirror/viewfinder?
It all seems a bit superficial that all these “anxieties” are because she doesn’t feel sexy right now?

Reactions: 19
Same goes for what she says about us. She goes on about how "the trolls" must be so sad and going through hurt to want to hurt others. How do you know? You dont know me. You dont know any of us. If you want to try and be uppity about people making assumptions on you, dont do it to others, it makes you a hypocrite.

Imogen lying about her lips is really damaging to her younger audience. I know if I was watching her and I was a younger teen, I’d be comparing myself to her, wondering why she’s so small yet is a “size 10”, she really needs to come clean.

Same, when I was a teen I thought I was “fat” because my brother used to tease me as a child. I was probably only a size 8 or 10 but saw myself as a lot bigger. Seeing someone as tiny as Imogen claiming to be the size she says she is would be extremely damaging to me back then. I still struggle now with my size but thankfully I’m older and know when someone’s bullshitting us!

Reactions: 12
I applaud you, thanks for this, I really didn’t wanna watch and thanks to you I don’t have to

For someone so anxious she sure having lots of fun on her TikTok..bloody twat. What an absolute fraud!
Wtf did I just watch

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This has to stop - 527k views
The effect of hate - 368k views
Time to move on - 237k views
Self care routine for anxiety - 34k views

Soz baby princess. Looks like your streak of profiting off mental health is over.

Reactions: 57
Coming back here where I feel safe after being attacked on another thread. Baby princesses I promise I’ll never stray again

Reactions: 28
Coming back here where I feel safe after being attacked on another thread. Baby princesses I promise I’ll never stray again
Whaatt where was this? Stay here with the most loving family on the internet hunbun xoxo

Whaatt where was this? Stay here with the most loving family on the internet hunbun xoxo
Over on the Jordan Limpscombe thread. I said I didn’t believe what they were saying and they jumped on me mega. BYE HUNIEZ.

Reactions: 11
Over on the Jordan Limpscombe thread. I said I didn’t believe what they were saying and they jumped on me mega. BYE HUNIEZ.
I just had a quick look and damn girl they were coming for you don’t worry coz you’re back with your babyprincesshunbunangels now so it’s all good x

Reactions: 10
This has to stop - 527k views
The effect of hate - 368k views
Time to move on - 237k views
Self care routine for anxiety - 34k views

Soz baby princess. Looks like your streak of profiting off mental health is over.
Thank god!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.