Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know another thing I absolutely hate is the fact she says her huns saved her. If she was that mentally low, if she was having 100s of panic attacks and was contemplating suicide, a load of repetitive comments online from a load of 13 year olds she has never met just telling her how gorgeous she is would NOT save her. If she was that bleeping bad, only intervention would save her. To think she has actually claimed that her huns licking her arse has saved her from suicide is bleeping vile!!!!
Are you ok hun? 🥰

Reactions: 2
Hey guys, I’ve just had my mate “babymum” of the ex as you know her very upset on the phone! she’s been messaged again this eve and threatened... the account saying she knows where she lives with her son and will “send people round” because she’s lying about Imogen” she also said she knows her mate wrote on tattle exposing Imogen from me saying before that Imogen was involved in her being messaged. So someone on here is obviously a fan and messageing her and feeding the comments back. She is older and too proud to come on here but how dare she threaten her, especially where she lives with her child. Imogen really has a lot to answer for and needs to stop with this awful harassment... how dare she preach about the her hate when she’s facilitating threats on my mate and Dexter, (her son) she’s contacted his dad, and he’s fuming and offered to go over to the flat to face whoever may turn up...incase it’s true as she’s genuinely worried, she says Imogen is capable of a lot and knows her address, so she can’t take it lightly. Shiv has said if she gets more messages she wants to see this thread incase of police having to get involved but hopefully it won’t get that far and all of us have done nothing wrong, just to figure out who on here is sending the threats. Will find out the username and put on here ASAP! Wow this is getting fucked up now, give up Imogen and “be kind” she’s probably reading here and set up the account and sent the messages herself to shiv

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
So let’s get this straight ... you get hate and become suicidal , then the nice comments Save you ? Sounds to me like you need to come off social media , YouTube ect and get a 9-5 like hubby ... the hubby that should man up and hide your camera and remove the phone from your hand if it is really causing you this stress ?????

Reactions: 8
Hey guys, I’ve just had my mate “babymum” of the ex as you know her very upset on the phone! she’s been messaged again this eve and threatened... the account saying she knows where she lives with her son and will “send people round” because she’s lying about Imogen” she also said she knows her mate wrote on tattle exposing Imogen from me saying before that Imogen was involved in her being messaged. So someone on here is obviously a fan and messageing her and feeding the comments back. She is older and too proud to come on here but how dare she threaten her, especially where she lives with her child. Imogen really has a lot to answer for and needs to stop with this awful harassment... how dare she preach about the her hate when she’s facilitating threats on my mate and Dexter, (her son) she’s contacted his dad, and he’s fuming and offered to go over to the flat to face whoever may turn up...incase it’s true as she’s genuinely worried, she says Imogen is capable of a lot and knows her address, so she can’t take it lightly. Shiv has said if she gets more messages she wants to see this thread incase of police having to get involved but hopefully it won’t get that far and all of us have done nothing wrong, just to figure out who on here is sending the threats. Will find out the username and put on here ASAP! Wow this is getting fucked up now, give up Imogen and “be kind” she’s probably reading here and set up the account and sent the messages herself to shiv
bleeping hell, it’s all kickin off again

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, it’s all kickin off again
I know! Can’t believe the threats shiv got this eve... she said she gets mean messages but nothing like tonight, maybe something triggered it!? The account on Instagram is Ameliatxc

I know! Can’t believe the threats shiv got this eve... she said she gets mean messages but nothing like tonight, maybe something triggered it!? The account on Instagram is Ameliatxc
She said she blocked it so can’t see it anymore but it had no followers no photos and no profile pic, looks like it was made just to contact her and not a real account

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just looked , is it the one with no followers and no pic? Definitely a fake account. Who’s the spy???? @peachypie we need you

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it's absolutely disgusting putting that kind of responsibility on her audience saying they saved her. She has impressionable teenagers now who think 1. Sending a message through a screen will cure someone's mental health 2. Poor Mental health is one big joke you can make videos about online and 3. That Imogen is their bestest friend ever (the number 1 tactic used by influencers to make their audience trust them to essentialy line their pockets in the future).

She honestly thinks she's helping people, it's damaging and completely irresponsible exposing young people without any warnings to that kind of message.

It's crazy isn't it, in any other line of work to work with children you'd need to be fully DBS checked and completely screened before spouting shite to them.

• Heart

She said she blocked it so can’t see it anymore but it had no followers no photos and no profile pic, looks like it was made just to contact her and not a real account
Would not be surprised if it is Imogen that made it and messaged her, angry that I’ve wrote on here calling her out for my mate who is the girl she talks about in all her videos

Reactions: 14
You know another thing I absolutely hate is the fact she says her huns saved her. If she was that mentally low, if she was having 100s of panic attacks and was contemplating suicide, a load of repetitive comments online from a load of 13 year olds she has never met just telling her how gorgeous she is would NOT save her. If she was that bleeping bad, only intervention would save her. To think she has actually claimed that her huns licking her arse has saved her from suicide is bleeping vile!!!!
She wouldnt have been on instagram and Twitter either updating her subscriber numbers and posting inspirational quotes. If you're in the midst of so many panic attacks a day and thinking of killing yourself, you're not thinking of popping on insta or going out for a photoshoot. Its bullshit start to finish.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Would not be surprised if it is Imogen that made it and messaged her, angry that I’ve wrote on here calling her out for my mate who is the girl she talks about in all her videos
I did wonder after watching her story times if all this was true and she was that unlucky to be such a victim in every situation .. always two sides ... hope your friend is ok

Not gunna lie although it’s a Saturday night in lockdown I’ve had a few vodkas, I’m begging you give my their user name I’ll show them evidence of how rank grimo is, or I’ll totally back her if she wants to ring the police on imo and her stans

I reckon it’s her you know, we’ve all
Saw she’s had time to make tattle
Account and delete comments on all sm, she’s on her phone 24/7 - she has the time.

Reactions: 9
In the space of like a week she’s started to have panic attacks and potentially bad thoughts regarding her life, to moving on and getting her life back on track. Well done Imo. Think your the first person to begin to suffer from, then begin to make a recovery from mental health within a week 👍
If only that was the same for ever other sufferer our here.

i honestly don't think imo's fan base is 15 year olds, more like 8-14 it seems by the way she acts in her videos. i know that at 15 i would've seen right through her tit and i think its horrible that people so young are looking up to her.

when i was 10 i used to be obsessed with zoella to the point where i'd copy everything she does. Think what these girls will start doing when imo's poor mental health will become a trend amongst the youth of today.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not gunna lie although it’s a Saturday night in lockdown I’ve had a few vodkas, I’m begging you give my their user name I’ll show them evidence of how rank grimo is, or I’ll totally back her if she wants to ring the police on imo and her stans

I reckon it’s her you know, we’ve all
Saw she’s had time to make tattle
Account and delete comments on all sm, she’s on her phone 24/7 - she has the time.
It’s definitely imo on that profile 😂 people are so sad only Imogen would know details etc like that I don’t think a 15 year old hun would

I did wonder after watching her story times if all this was true and she was that unlucky to be such a victim in every situation .. always two sides ... hope your friend is ok
Yeah it’s unbelievable because it’s not true, look I’ll tell you all the truth.... I was there when my mate went through her breakup and it happened because Imogen saw a fragile relationship as they just had just had there kid and we’re very young and like she’s said in videos didn’t stop until he broke and got with her, my mate found the txts between them just to add when there were still together... Imogen knew this too. Then shiv split up with him, they Imogen and her baby dad had a thing for a few months and then her babydaddy begged for shiv back when he realised he made the wrong move, she took him back. Then Imogen was very angry and made her life hell until the point that my mate gave up and ended it again and he ended up with Imogen. This was about 2 years on... they were then together for about a year, the split, shiv and her ex then rekindled a freindship and she forgave him in order to co parent - Imogen didn’t like this and still contacted her, even sent police to her flat accusing shiv of hitting her in a club - untrue. Spreading rumours about her son and other crap for years... Imogen finally moved on and shiv didn’t hear from her until 2 years later she messaged her and apologised for everything and admitting lying and said she felt bad for it all. Shiv said it’s okay I forgive you, this is life and take care kind of thing.... then now she’s done these videos and sent people to abuse and send hate, shiv is confused and angry and just wants her to leave her alone. She was never with there kids dad for years and 80% of what she says in videos happened didn’t happen. She is one fucked up girl, she knows who I am and she will know that I will stick up for shiv until I die as she is a good person, good mum and amazing mate. I’ve been her best mate for 12 years and Imogen defo will remember me

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Just watched a clip of the new video. It’s genuinely worrying the comments on it- so many people lapping it up. She’ll keep this going for as long as possible until the views run dry, then they’ll be a story time on her struggles with her five minute bout of depression. Honestly winds me up so much

Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s unbelievable because it’s not true, look I’ll tell you all the truth.... I was there when my mate went through her breakup and it happened because Imogen saw a fragile relationship as they just had just had there kid and we’re very young and like she’s said in videos didn’t stop until he broke and got with her, my mate found the txts between them just to add when there were still together... Imogen knew this too. Then shiv split up with him, they Imogen and her baby dad had a thing for a few months and then her babydaddy begged for shiv back when he realised he made the wrong move, she took him back. Then Imogen was very angry and made her life hell until the point that my mate gave up and ended it again and he ended up with Imogen. This was about 2 years on... they were then together for about a year, the split, shiv and her ex then rekindled a freindship and she forgave him in order to co parent - Imogen didn’t like this and still contacted her, even sent police to her flat accusing shiv of hitting her in a club - untrue. Spreading rumours about her son and other crap for years... Imogen finally moved on and shiv didn’t hear from her until 2 years later she messaged her and apologised for everything and admitting lying and said she felt bad for it all. Shiv said it’s okay I forgive you, this is life and take care kind of thing.... then now she’s done these videos and sent people to abuse and send hate, shiv is confused and angry and just wants her to leave her alone. She was never with there kids dad for years and 80% of what she says in videos happened didn’t happen. She is one fucked up girl, she knows who I am and she will know that I will stick up for shiv until I die as she is a good person, good mum and amazing mate. I’ve been her best mate for 12 years and Imogen defo will remember me
It’s easy to tell she’s lying her time line doesn’t add up and you can tell it’s so exaggerated I’m sure further back one of his friends confirmed that IMO and her ex wasn’t even together that long maybe a year in 2013 tops but not sure how true that is.

What does Laura make of it all?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.