Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi i've never posted before however i used to watch her back in the day and still occasionally. I've read a few pages but can't wrap my head around so many things wrong with this woman...

firstly spencer? where did he come from? how did he end up married to her in like 2 minutes?
also i find the no drinking thing so strange as it seems so obvious to me in past vlogs shes drank?
has it ever been said what happened between her and so many other youtubers like sophia and cin and syd and el what happened and why she falls out with everyone?

lol sorry for so many questions i just can't keep up with her
And when she was good friends with Holly Boon.. they filmed so many videos together - they even filmed time away in a holiday destination and both of them had been day drinking and then went out in the evening. Anyone know what happened to their friendship?

Reactions: 6
I still just can't phathom how someone who has been through as much as she has 🙄 has got so upset over a couple of comments calling her sausage lips 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still just can't phathom how someone who has been through as much as she has 🙄 has got so upset over a couple of comments calling her sausage lips 🤷‍♀️
i've met some very sensitive people, but none of them have ever been this bad. like so many others on this thread, i dont understand how she can have supposedly gone through so much and yet be so upset over being called 'sausage lips' 😂 if someone called me sausage lips id just piss myself laughing

Reactions: 8
hi i've never posted before however i used to watch her back in the day and still occasionally. I've read a few pages but can't wrap my head around so many things wrong with this woman...

firstly spencer? where did he come from? how did he end up married to her in like 2 minutes?
also i find the no drinking thing so strange as it seems so obvious to me in past vlogs shes drank?
has it ever been said what happened between her and so many other youtubers like sophia and cin and syd and el what happened and why she falls out with everyone?

lol sorry for so many questions i just can't keep up with her
Don’t worry you’re not behind or lost, these are the burning questions we are all stuck on aswell 😂

Reactions: 6
How did he spend the afternoon cooking this I’m crying laughing it’s the size of my fist no wonder they’re malnourished
If my boyfriend served me that he would be out the door getting me a McDonald’s drive thru quicker than you can say baby prince

• Haha
Reactions: 40
OMG spencer changed his email!!! I looked at his bio the other day and the email was something like “spencerh13@hotmail...” and I remember thinking it’s a bit weird he has his personal email there?

he probably got loads of emails from huns so made a spam one 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How did he spend the afternoon cooking this I’m crying laughing it’s the size of my fist no wonder they’re malnourished
It's called opening hamster treats from pets at home and serving them as a masterchef dish. #hamsterhunnies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m reading through her thread on GG & I’m genuinely confused as to why Imogen has suddenly kicked off about Tattle & us talking about her lips etc now.

GG says exactly what we have been saying for years and her lips being fake is openly discussed in 2018! Apparently Revolution were deleting all the negative comments about her and her lips back then, so it’s not like she was unaware that she had been rumbled before now?!

Starting to believe it’s far to much of a coincidence that its mental health week when all of this has blown up!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.