Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like many people here, I genuinely used to like her but since being with spencer she genuinely does not interest me. Watching them
On videos makes me completely cringe, I think she cringes herself at him
Most of the times, it’s why she’s talks over him because she’s afraid he will say something cringe.
Makes me sick when they talk about sex too. Can’t imagine their sex life being very interesting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had to have a day off my phone, head wasn’t in a good place and I’ve came back to a new thread? Have so much to catch up on

• Heart
Reactions: 12
why does she feel the need to validate that she’s married so much?? people don’t go about announcing their relationship status’ constantly it’s just weird

• Haha
Reactions: 13
why does she feel the need to validate that she’s married so much?? people don’t go about announcing their relationship status’ constantly it’s just weird
That’s the reason I don’t think she’s 100% happy it’s as though she’s trying to convince herself/ the huns she’s happy but I don’t buy it

Cos she can't believe she actually got someone to bleeping marry her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s the reason I don’t think she’s 100% happy it’s as though she’s trying to convince herself/ the huns she’s happy but I don’t buy it
I dunno how either of them are happy...they both used to be party animals and now look at them.....a party to them now is going outside to put the bins out

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.