Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never looked on his Instagram before because, well.. I've had more fun being tit on by my newborn. His email address. What grown man voluntarily has that email! He makes my vagina shrivel up like a raisin 🤢
I’m embarrassed for him 😳

Reactions: 7
I've never looked on his Instagram before because, well.. I've had more fun being tit on by my newborn. His email address. What grown man voluntarily has that email! He makes my vagina shrivel up like a raisin 🤢
I have never noticed that before and I just spat My wine everywhere hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Congratulations on the newborn.. 😁😁
our son is 6 months and time has flown SO quick!

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it all just really sad though, like if any other influencer like Elle Darby or Carys Whitaker for example started making videos about stories from when they were in school everyone would just be like 🙄🙄 - why is Imo so obsessed with the past

I did ask on a previous thread but not sure if anyone answered.. does anyone remember that vlog she did with a young teenage girl,
who had lost her dad at a young age? I'm sure imo said they dont know each other very well.. the girl seemed lovely and sweet and imogen just came across very patronising and fake xxx

Off topic but is their any threads on the YouTuber PinkSparkles? If anyone knows who she is. If not she’s annoying as hell she needs one 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She looks absolutely off her tits in the birthday video. She’s clearly on something, yet another example of her being a fantastic role model. Definite connection between Drug use and mental health too and she is WIRED in that video, look at her eyes. Dead giveaway

Reactions: 18
I did ask on a previous thread but not sure if anyone answered.. does anyone remember that vlog she did with a young teenage girl,
who had lost her dad at a young age? I'm sure imo said they dont know each other very well.. the girl seemed lovely and sweet and imogen just came across very patronising and fake xxx
I remember this video! Wasn’t they doing there make up? Or am I thinking of something else ?? Xx

Watched worst lies I've ever told... Her story times don't add up its so confusing I can't even follow it anymore. Is she gonna do a part 3 worst lies I've ever told and out herself on all her story times hahah.
I also can't click on the link to Spencers profile.
Anyone seen her best friend gift exchange with Emily Canham? Imogen says how her and Spency don't drink and then Emily goes on to say yeah I've never been drunk with my bf and Imogen says REALLLLYYYY!
So you're shocked imo.. Thought you just said you and baby prince didn't drink?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leaving this here to catch up in the morning.
don’t buy a cottage lads and ladies. SO MUCH WORK!! Tired isn’t the right term.

Goodnight HuNnIezZzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you watch “blagging my way through life” story time she admits to lying and says sometimes u have to lie to get what you want (words to that effect)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I would die of embarrassment if my boyfriend put that on his insta, not to mention he would get rinsed from his mates 😂

Im sure I remember this was it in a hotel room?

She looks absolutely off her tits in the birthday video. She’s clearly on something, yet another example of her being a fantastic role model. Definite connection between Drug use and mental health too and she is WIRED in that video, look at her eyes. Dead giveaway
What video is this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
hi i've never posted before however i used to watch her back in the day and still occasionally. I've read a few pages but can't wrap my head around so many things wrong with this woman...

firstly spencer? where did he come from? how did he end up married to her in like 2 minutes?
also i find the no drinking thing so strange as it seems so obvious to me in past vlogs shes drank?
has it ever been said what happened between her and so many other youtubers like sophia and cin and syd and el what happened and why she falls out with everyone?

lol sorry for so many questions i just can't keep up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.