Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He gives me the biggest ick over anyone I've never met. I hope he looks back and cringes. He knocks me sick. Imagine having sex with him. It'd be enough to turn anyone. He's just vile. Grimmo talks about men to her brats 24/7 and Beavis is everything she talks about. I wouldn't want him round my kids. Something isn't right about him 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
IMG_3365.png

I thought the new washing detergent she got paid to advertise was the miracle for her skin? 🤣

IMG_3366.png

As usual the WHOLE clan have to travel with her so she can go out to ‘work’ and be the breadwinner attending a girls aloud concert 🙄 breast pumps at the ready !

‘mrs H’ ‘Cheryl and co’ he tries SO hard to be this quirky funny guy it makes me 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
View attachment 3015752

I thought the new washing detergent she got paid to advertise was the miracle for her skin? 🤣

View attachment 3015846

As usual the WHOLE clan have to travel with her so she can go out to ‘work’ and be the breadwinner attending a girls aloud concert 🙄 breast pumps at the ready !

‘mrs H’ ‘Cheryl and co’ he tries SO hard to be this quirky funny guy it makes me 🤢
“Hotel room in utter silence” seriously this guy is such a wet wipe. Just stay at home with them. Why can’t Imogen leave a bottle for Oreo? They’re like the traveling circus at this rate. No wonder the kids have problems sleeping, they have no idea where they are half the time

• Haha
Reactions: 26
what pisses me off are these Brands helping morons exploit their kids and then passing the costs onto their customers.. Matalan can do one. I don’t shop there as they use such barrel scrapper influencers.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20240625_180826_Instagram.jpg

"As women we give up more anyway" What have you given up you cretin? You never left the house before and Orville? And why are you speaking for all women? You do duck all with them kids, holidays etc is all about you. Hardly ever see them on the park. Always stuck in that crap swing in the garden singing attention seeking songs

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Getting ready to leave for ‘work’. What? Going to a grifted GA concert. How utterly out of touch to mothers (breastfeeding and otherwise) who actually go out and do a days work and get paid because they’ve earned it…day after day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Getting ready to leave for ‘work’. What? Going to a grifted GA concert. How utterly out of touch to mothers (breastfeeding and otherwise) who actually go out and do a days work and get paid because they’ve earned it…day after day.
It’s not like she is doing anything at these events she goes to. Influencers usually film some actual content or give details but she posts more about coming home and climbing into her babys cot. And of course how her kids magically learn to speak full sentences and express how dearly they missed her and that Daddy is not good enough

Reactions: 19
What a waste of a ticket to seeing girls aloud. I hate how she gets gifted all this stuff when there’s people who actually deserve the things she’s being handed out. She’s not even good at her job when she’s not posted on YouTube for a month. Whenever I see that she’s gifted something from a brand, it just puts me off buying anything from the brand. She’s doing great at de-influencing me from getting stuff

Reactions: 17
Why is Renal ALWAYS saying sorry? See how Spenny grabbed Orville so she didn't touch the shop so Renal didn't kick off? Tight but I just think she seems an awful child. She's got her parents unlikeableness. Both the kids but especially Renal. Orville just has the same blank nothing in there stare that Rennie has. Sad that she's made them they way they are. I know her hairs short bit DO SOMETHING with it. Always looks unkempt. God, she's a proper twit. A tit Mum, actually a really bad Mum. I don't doubt she loves them at all but she's a crap mother and wife. I don't know why she thinks spending time going "ha ha uf uf" makes her think she looks like she's a great Mum. You know why? Because people are up her boney flat arse. A good Mum for preaching about future relationships, going ha ha every 5 seconds and doing duck all for them and they just fit round her lifestyle, not the wat round it should be. Fair play going GA, go have a nice (tit) time but if baby love can't cope for one night then it's pathetic and embarrassing. bleeping freaks.

Reactions: 15
Aside from being a completely unhinge narcissist… one of the reasons I dislike her so much more than other influencers is the constant eye bleeping herself in the camera on every video.
She can’t just make a nice video with O she’s just staring and smiling at herself every 2 seconds.

Reactions: 7
Yes hun! Please please please give me some singing lessons so I too can insult peoples ears as well as you!
Tone deaf twit. Remind me what performing arts school you studied at because this and all your other videos are not good advertisement for them.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yes hun! Please please please give me some singing lessons so I too can insult peoples ears as well as you!
Tone deaf twit. Remind me what performing arts school you studied at because this and all your other videos are not good advertisement for them.
I don’t get why so many people or herself think she’s good at singing 😂.
She sounds like an actual goat.

Reactions: 15