Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the body checking is still going strong 🫠

I wish she’d just fuck off the internet… who is actually watching her and enjoying her content?? … anyone? .. anyone at all ? Surely not

Reactions: 21
Looks like the type to smell of bare arse and to have dirty fingernails and shite breath

Reactions: 8
Why’s her body shape soooo strange man! Like even her arse looks like its been stretched out like one of those stretch Armstrong dolls
POV- it’s coz she’s a breastfeeding mother hun
---
Please please please can we have “POV” at the start of any title from now on she doesn’t get it at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

So she’s made oris skin her new personality trait for the past couple of days just to lead up the this AD for persil she is honestly Unbelievable.

“Thank you sooo much to all of you that recommended this” oh ok it’s nothing to do with the £££ you’re making from the paid ad to post about it?

Reactions: 20
Surprised these comments haven’t been deleted yet

Reactions: 16

As we all know they only have sex when imo fancies getting pregnant again. There is NO spark between them whatsoever

I wouldn’t put it past them having another in a few months, content is drying up

Reactions: 34
View attachment 3003037

As we all know they only have sex when imo fancies getting pregnant again. There is NO spark between them whatsoever

I wouldn’t put it past them having another in a few months, content is drying up
Love that she doesn’t take her eyes of herself on the screen, rather than look at her husband who she is attempting to seduce….

Reactions: 24

Yes Imogen but I bet if you were to get paid by a baby skin cream brand, all of a sudden it would also be the only thing that has worked clearing her skin.

Reactions: 21