Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it’s a house for them to live in, at the moment it’s only 2 bedrooms plus a box type room and 1 bathroom upstairs, tiny kitchen and living and dining room downstairs.. haven’t seen the garden. But they said they will be extending etc so I can’t wait to see what they actually do with it as we all know they don’t have a clue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not gonna like, I’m quite excited for this 🤣 I still chuckle when I think of Tattle during the first reno laughing at Spencer being in the builder’s way and the whole “RENOVATING WHILST PREGNANT”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How are they gana fit all their crap into that house?? If outside space is limited can’t see how much extension opportunity there is… just don’t see how it’ll work tbh!

Reactions: 6
I am very excited to see how this Reno goes. We are just about to pick up keys to our first house which is VERY similar to theirs. 1930s, not touched since 80s, tiny box room etc. cannot wait to compare how differently we tackle these houses. Added with the fact that we both work whilst looking after a two year old as well as doing the Reno ourselves. Wonder if they’ve had an asbestos survey before they go in with a sledgehammer????

Reactions: 8
Where is the girls bedroom going to be if she said the bigger room was the spare room for when family stay??

Honestly, im just relieved she didn’t announce another pregnancy! 😂
Imagine being silent on YouTube for 5 weeks to then click bait for views and it turns out it’s just that they’ve bought a new house 🙄

Reactions: 7
Okay guys…….im going to give you a clue….think about what starts today in the Uk, the game and number one court, then Hove water lagoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know he’s a drip but she won’t let Servant get a word in edge ways in the latest video! Every time he speaks is a constant ‘hmm hmm yes yeah hmm of course yeah yep’ duck off omg!

Anyone sick of the boasting 🙄

“Look at my baby taking steps at 10 months” “My baby eats so much it’s amazing”

Yeah Imogen thanks a lot, my baby is exactly the same age, can’t crawl let alone walk, and eats absolutely nothing. Thanks for making us feel like tit 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Yeah Imogen thanks a lot, my baby is exactly the same age, can’t crawl let alone walk, and eats absolutely nothing. Thanks for making us feel like tit 👍🏼
Honestly it means nothing if they do things earlier than other kids. I’ve a 3 year old now and she’s no further ahead or behind than other kids her age who have done things before her. We’ve struggled with potty training and its taken her longer to get the hang of it, but they all do these things in their own time ❤ hate how some parents can make you feel like you’re failing as a parent cause you’re kid isn’t doing X, Y, Z by a certain age.

• Heart

But I bet your child smiles and laughs all the time 😊 x

• Heart
Okay guys…….im going to give you a clue….think about what starts today in the Uk, the game and number one court, then Hove water lagoon.
Thanks for doing the lord’s work, I know the road… can’t find it on any property websites though ☹
Any clues on how to find it?

Reactions: 4