Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hadn't watched Grimmo for a while, until yesterday and thought Orville or whatever the youngest is called was Renalia. duck me, that's one chunk of a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's amazing how on the night imo has something on, the live or the run or whatever it was she did, Renal failure went to bed right on schedule. Wonders will never cease

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2886712

“HA HA HA HA HA. WOOOOO, SHAKE THAT BOOTY”

If you’ve seen one of these videos you’ve seen them all, that same tit over and over screaming at the top of her lungs ffs

Her sister is so Paul breech vibes!
Changing the words & screaming “I’m the best mum”
🤮🤮🤮
She’s been blocked for ages I actually forgot how much I actually dislike her!🤣
---
View attachment 2881885

“I’m sure she’ll be up all night, coming into my room”

oh here we go, there will be 10 stories tomorrow morning with paragraph after paragraph on each about how she didn’t settle in her bed etc etc.

I feel like this is what she WANTS. She wants her to be unsettled just so she can say ‘ohhh she only wants her mummy, I’m the only person who can settle her’

She wants itttttt!! She wants to be up all night so she can complain tomorrow & everyone tell her what a good mum she is!!!
She wants to act like the DRs are weird over her breast feeding!!
I saw a TikTok of her eating dinner on the floor in the dark whilst reading because “bedtimes take too long”

They really don’t have to!!!!! Bath story bed. Hour max!
It’s all for sympathy & validation!

She’s the biggest narcissist mother going! And them kids will disown her when they are older for all this show!

Any normal person will do anything for an easy life and calm environment & healthy routines for their kids!
I feel like she goes out of her way to disrupt everything!! The kids don’t know if they are coming or going!
This new baby is renaliens twin! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Not sure if anyone’s seen, but Imogen has an ad on Facebook for Kerastase and the comments have me dying
7E4CD71C-1A5B-4900-AE49-C8E4D74A71B7.png
7E4CD71C-1A5B-4900-AE49-C8E4D74A71B7.png
69A815AA-89E8-4F1C-A669-E72EB133207A.png
521AFBEC-0F5B-4E2D-A94E-758B92FA9DE1.png
136FC216-939E-45F6-B2B0-838C964DD0CA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ffs why is she crying after a jog?? She's not human is she. Such a weird person. She does realise that people exercise pretty much everyday? Absolutely pathetic. I just took the bins out, I just cooked my dinner, I just got on the train, I just went to the gym - I'm so proud of myself that I might have a little weep. :cry:

Her life is one big pat on the back for doing the bare minimum to sail through life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
She NEEDS counselling
She has literally brainwashed R into ‘needing’ her for her own personal gain.
I’m finding it hard to put into words how twisted this all is.
She is damaging her child’s mental health already.
The way she does these big videos screaming positive affirmations at them, is beyond fake.
She will never want them to be independent children, because she is beyond needy.
She really NEEDS to talk to a professional before she damages those girls for life.
I completely understand she loves her kids, and I’m a believer that there’s never too much love, but this is something else.
Sorry for the jumbled mess!

Reactions: 25
Her sister is so Paul breech vibes!
Changing the words & screaming “I’m the best mum”
🤮🤮🤮
She’s been blocked for ages I actually forgot how much I actually dislike her!🤣
---

She wants itttttt!! She wants to be up all night so she can complain tomorrow & everyone tell her what a good mum she is!!!
She wants to act like the DRs are weird over her breast feeding!!
I saw a TikTok of her eating dinner on the floor in the dark whilst reading because “bedtimes take too long”

They really don’t have to!!!!! Bath story bed. Hour max!
It’s all for sympathy & validation!

She’s the biggest narcissist mother going! And them kids will disown her when they are older for all this show!

Any normal person will do anything for an easy life and calm environment & healthy routines for their kids!
I feel like she goes out of her way to disrupt everything!! The kids don’t know if they are coming or going!
This new baby is renaliens twin! 🤣
This !!
She absolutely thrives off drama. She constantly needs a big event or something to happen to her so she can get sympathy.
I can’t imagine my life being that shallow and empty I have to turn everyday occurrences into tear filled dramas.
Whatever the shitshow bedtime routine is she’s turned that into an absolute drama too.. I want to hit her face against a wall lol. Get a decent bed time routine in place. Make sure R knows it’s not story or play time.. it’s sleep time. Put her down when she’s actually tired! It takes time but in the long run it will work. Does she think everyone else’s kids just magically sleep through the night and parents do nothing? Like we go from running around playing to putting them straight into their cots with no wind down or prep?
Then if anyone says anything to her it’s I CAnT bElIeVe YoU WAnT mE to IGNORE mY bAbY WhIlE shE SCREAMS fOr mE.. like no hun. But go in comfort her just don’t turn it into fun time. Don’t read a story. Don’t play. Just be there until she’s settled and then leave again.
I don’t think her kids see her beyond an entertainer tbh. She can’t walk into a room and her presence calms them. She walks into a room and I’m gonna assume they expect her jumping screaming shouting etc or they just get completely ignored. I don’t think they feel safe with her.. it’s why R always asks for Spencer: I remember on an older thread when R was a baby and we used to say how she seems sooo much happier and calmer when she was with Spencer.

also I just went on to Spencer’s Instagram and it’s such a huge cringe fest. The video of him filing O eating is fuckin weird.. just the way they word things “you Lovin’ it yeah? go on girl get some more.. yeah get it in” made me feel so fuckin uneasy why’s he saying it in that husky voice?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
This !!
She absolutely thrives off drama. She constantly needs a big event or something to happen to her so she can get sympathy.
I can’t imagine my life being that shallow and empty I have to turn everyday occurrences into tear filled dramas.
Whatever the shitshow bedtime routine is she’s turned that into an absolute drama too.. I want to hit her face against a wall lol. Get a decent bed time routine in place. Make sure R knows it’s not story or play time.. it’s sleep time. Put her down when she’s actually tired! It takes time but in the long run it will work. Does she think everyone else’s kids just magically sleep through the night and parents do nothing? Like we go from running around playing to putting them straight into their cots with no wind down or prep?
Then if anyone says anything to her it’s I CAnT bElIeVe YoU WAnT mE to IGNORE mY bAbY WhIlE shE SCREAMS fOr mE.. like no hun. But go in comfort her just don’t turn it into fun time. Don’t read a story. Don’t play. Just be there until she’s settled and then leave again.
I don’t think her kids see her beyond an entertainer tbh. She can’t walk into a room and her presence calms them. She walks into a room and I’m gonna assume they expect her jumping screaming shouting etc or they just get completely ignored. I don’t think they feel safe with her.. it’s why R always asks for Spencer: I remember on an older thread when R was a baby and we used to say how she seems sooo much happier and calmer when she was with Spencer.

also I just went on to Spencer’s Instagram and it’s such a huge cringe fest. The video of him filing O eating is fuckin weird.. just the way they word things “you Lovin’ it yeah? go on girl get some more.. yeah get it in” made me feel so fuckin uneasy why’s he saying it in that husky voice?
That audio on the video is bizarre. He sounds like some kind of pervert getting off on her eating

• Sick
  • Sad
Screenshot_20240426_091955_TikTok.jpg

Just from what she shares online we see imo hits every one of these except anger (and there is no chance she would show that). A glimpse into what those poor children of hers could be dealing with in the future because of their neurotic mother.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That audio on the video is bizarre. He sounds like some kind of pervert getting off on her eating
He talks the way Imo has trained him to for content. Just talk like a normal person to your baby??? If you want to make family content (why do you so badly want the internet watching your kids??) then just try being authentic.

Reactions: 17
IMG_1559.jpeg

Agree with you all ! ‘My literal dream is being my babies comfort’ your literal dream is to have constant validation from everyone around you!!!.

That video of Spencer makes me sick. Filming her so close eating aswell 🤢 poor children.

all of this ‘she LOVES her food’ annoys me aswell. They always have to make comments about food and her being a ‘chunk’ just like they did with ren. She’s literally a baby snacking on a bit of chicken or something?? Why the comment of ‘yeahhhh she loves it go on girl!!!’

Reactions: 25
Ffs why is she crying after a jog?? She's not human is she. Such a weird person. She does realise that people exercise pretty much everyday? Absolutely pathetic. I just took the bins out, I just cooked my dinner, I just got on the train, I just went to the gym - I'm so proud of myself that I might have a little weep. :cry:

Her life is one big pat on the back for doing the bare minimum to sail through life.
Crying over running what an idiot!

Also there were 2 men in the park that made her nervous but she’s just nervous that’s her!! Does she realise other people are allowed in parks 🙄

I wonder if Oreo is dropping feeds so she’s exercising instead or is she coping another influencer 🤔 she never has her own ideas always has to copy someone!

Reactions: 10
Crying over running what an idiot!

Also there were 2 men in the park that made her nervous but she’s just nervous that’s her!! Does she realise other people are allowed in parks 🙄

I wonder if Oreo is dropping feeds so she’s exercising instead or is she coping another influencer 🤔 she never has her own ideas always has to copy someone!
It’s like her video this morning, when she went to the salon she ‘FIRSTLY was waiting for 18 minutes!!!!!’ She was a walk in for a patch test ??? She clearly expects them to just jump for her as soon as she steps in the salon? Dont worry about their actual booked appointments hun!!

then she said she felt sooo uncomfortable?? Proceeds to repeat that she waited 18 minutes!!!!! And the woman was on the phone on reception (oh so, doing her job???) the entitlement is crazy she doesn’t even realise it herself!.

then on her way home she said omg everyone has been so friendly today like all the cashiers and everyone, they’ve actually been really nice today it’s so nice when that happens!

pardon??? Just goes to show how many problems SHE runs into with people!!!!! I stop at shops all the time on my way home from work etc… I never particularly think ohh they were so friendly what an amazing day! Because they just generally are pretty friendly on cashiers? She’s literally sooo far from reality!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Madam Benogen thinks she's due the world on a silver plate. How about you stop scrounging and accepting free meals and items and instead pay for your own tit like the 31 year old woman you are?

Reactions: 9