Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_9548.jpeg

This outfit is something else 🤢 also it’s the clicking / singing out of time from the beat for me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I am a lurker but just had to say, why aren’t their families saying anything? Because they actually look like ghouls.
IMG_1153.png

I don’t care how much milk she apparently needs to feed Ordermeastellaoriwillwellayourfella she and Spencer are malnourished, they have aged by about twenty years since getting together.
Nothing will discourage me more from the gym and sober living than Spencer, dead man walking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am a lurker but just had to say, why aren’t their families saying anything? Because they actually look like ghouls.
View attachment 2889810
I don’t care how much milk she apparently needs to Ordermeastellaoriwillwellayourfella she and Spencer are malnourished, they have aged by about twenty years since getting together
Welcome Ornamentsarekeptdowninthecellaralongwithacrateofstellas

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2887805

‘See daddy she adores you’

oh duck off with your manipulative ways.

Ren said ‘I feel sad… I want daddy’ Imos like awww where is he? Ren says ‘at football’ Imo then says ‘aww shall I go and get daddy?? Should mummy go to football and daddy come back????’

ren didn’t really know what to do then smiled said nooo.

Basically saying to her daughter oh fine shall I leave then if you want him? She’s such a witch it just has to be about her all the bleeping time
This vid sat so uneasy with me too, it’s when Ren says “I’m sad I want daddy” and imo says “oh you’re sad because you want daddy?! WHERE IS daddy?!” Like “daddy has dared to leave us alone and now his child is crying for him isn’t he such a prick?!”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This vid sat so uneasy with me too, it’s when Ren says “I’m sad I want daddy” and imo says “oh you’re sad because you want daddy?! WHERE IS daddy?!” Like “daddy has dared to leave us alone and now his child is crying for him isn’t he such a prick?!”
She 100% sent that to him to try and guilt trip him into coming home from football. She’s so manipulative! Instead of playing mind games and saying “oh should mummy go so daddy can come back” just say “he’ll be home soon and you can play with him then, he’s just playing football”
There’s plenty of times my son says “I want my daddy” and I just tell him, daddy is at work but he’ll be home soon. Then redirect him to doing a puzzle or playing with some toys. I don’t go “oh you don’t love mummy? Should mummy go away if you want daddy”
She’s so bleeping tapped!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
IMG_8167.jpeg

It has been a hot minute since I’ve come on here or looked at imo’s socials but this just popped up on my TikTok.. WHAT has happened to her?! She looked about 60!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm going to say something controversial here but if I didn't know she'd had two kids I'd swear she was trans.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_1491.png

Why is she acting like she didn’t already go through all of this with ren?? 🤣

Next she’ll be tagging places saying this is what her followers recommended in hopes of getting it gifted 🙄

Reactions: 22
She 100% sent that to him to try and guilt trip him into coming home from football. She’s so manipulative! Instead of playing mind games and saying “oh should mummy go so daddy can come back” just say “he’ll be home soon and you can play with him then, he’s just playing football”
There’s plenty of times my son says “I want my daddy” and I just tell him, daddy is at work but he’ll be home soon. Then redirect him to doing a puzzle or playing with some toys. I don’t go “oh you don’t love mummy? Should mummy go away if you want daddy”
She’s so bleeping tapped!
She's emotionally abusive. Flat out, that's abuse. Do another effects of hate if you want imo but manipulating your child like that is abusive.

Reactions: 21
On the walking pad again….

She's just said that Ren sleeping from 7-5.30 is not a long enough sleep

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2890706

Next she’ll be tagging places saying this is what her followers recommended in hopes of getting it gifted 🙄
Her wording is always excluding Spencer
“I don’t have anything…” “MY sofa” I find this so weird, I live with my boyfriend and we’re not married with kids but I would still refer to the furniture in our flat as OUR stuff, not just mine.
and surely she has all the stuff she got off marketplace before as well as everything she got gifted/blagged last time.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2890706

Also why say my dad doesn't think she'll be on the move anytime soon , why does everything have to be related to her mum / dad ?? Why can't she say I don't think she'll be walking soon ?

Reactions: 11