Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who thinks Ren isn't keen on Freya? There's been a couple TikTok's where Freya got close to Ren and she either moved or turn her head the other way

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2890706

Why is she acting like she didn’t already go through all of this with ren?? 🤣

Next she’ll be tagging places saying this is what her followers recommended in hopes of getting it gifted 🙄
It drives me insane acting like she’s a bloody first time mum when R was the same age a year and a half ago 🙄.
absolutely begging for free gifts.. god I fuckin hate influencers with a passion lol.

Reactions: 15
It drives me insane acting like she’s a bloody first time mum when R was the same age a year and a half ago 🙄.
absolutely begging for free gifts.. god I fuckin hate influencers with a passion lol.
Imagine your ‘career’ entailing begging for a living to supply every day items for your kid. It’s tragic. I’ll take my job any day of the week, supporting my family via my own efforts and work ethic.

Reactions: 7
IMG_9485.jpeg

Her brother made this out of clay for her?!?!! 🤣🤣🤣 more like a toy manufacturing company!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_9581.jpeg

Here comes the manipulation and feel sorry for me. That’s called guilt angel. You left her with a turned in eye for 5 days without seeking medical help, despite you taking her to the doctors for every cold and cough prior. This is why she has to constantly seek validation and does the most, saying she’s a born to be mother. She couldn’t even do the most basic of things like taking her daughter to see someone when she was visibly ill. So now it’s a case of trying to prove to herself.
IMG_9582.jpeg

You haven’t tried it all? You’ve been doing the same barbaric sleep routine (if you can even call it that) for years now. Cut the stories, singing and flash on your phone recording yourself. Problem solved. What child would want to go to sleep if they knew their mum will spend hours reading books and singing / playing with them if they just kick off? She is bleeping clueless. I can’t deal with the constant thesis’ about the problems she’s created for herself. I don’t feel the slightest bit sorry for Spencer either because he never put his foot down and lets her walk all over him. He’s an enabler, just like the rest of her moronic family. They deffo don’t see Spencer’s family because they don’t tell her what she wants to hear, and don’t stroke her giant ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The most recent reel is the worst thing I’ve ever seen. Why are they talking to each other like 13 year olds in their first relationship 😭🤮

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2892226
Here comes the manipulation and feel sorry for me. That’s called guilt angel. You left her with a turned in eye for 5 days without seeking medical help, despite you taking her to the doctors for every cold and cough prior. This is why she has to constantly seek validation and does the most, saying she’s a born to be mother. She couldn’t even do the most basic of things like taking her daughter to see someone when she was visibly ill. So now it’s a case of trying to prove to herself.
View attachment 2892231
You haven’t tried it all? You’ve been doing the same barbaric sleep routine (if you can even call it that) for years now. Cut the stories, singing and flash on your phone recording yourself. Problem solved. What child would want to go to sleep if they knew their mum will spend hours reading books and singing / playing with them if they just kick off? She is bleeping clueless. I can’t deal with the constant thesis’ about the problems she’s created for herself. I don’t feel the slightest bit sorry for Spencer either because he never put his foot down and lets her walk all over him. He’s an enabler, just like the rest of her moronic family. They deffo don’t see Spencer’s family because they don’t tell her what she wants to hear, and don’t stroke her giant ego.
Wait - Spencer had an operation today and THAT is her only mention of it??? Her husband was in hospital and all she could think about was the one time her kid was sick. She really just DOESN'T care about him, he's just a tool to use for content, to embarrass, to manipulate.

Edit - sorry she also posted a picture of him with a chocolate mousse :rolleyes: We get 4000 times the word count and 3 times as many stories when Renelephant wakes up twice in the night!

Reactions: 20
IMG_1500.png

sorry he looks like a needs to go to a retreat for like a year.

He is in his early 30s and looks so dishevelled ALL the time!!! It’s like he’s lost all volume in his face that made him look healthy, because they all eat out of cereal bowls every meal!!! Now he looks so wrinkly and old in the space of a couple years.

let’s not forget ….

IMG_1501.png

IMG_1502.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I haven’t watched her in ages but I can’t get over how old and haggard her face looks she looks like she’s in her 40s

Reactions: 18
I cannot get over how bad spencer looks! Surely his family must be concerned. He looks gravely ill. He is only in his 30s, that is the decade most people look their best!

Reactions: 26
Why does no one call her out on her bullshit?
That video about a man at apple seeing pictures of her hemmorids on her laptop because he shared the screen :S
Sorry but that’s not how it works.. he doesn’t get full access to your photos to scroll through himself..

Reactions: 10
IMG_1509.png

jogging on live now 🙄🙄 it’s only 7.30 thought she has to sit with ren for an hour after putting her to bed to get her to sleep, reading 500 stories

AND BREAKING NEWS HUNNYBEES….

spencer just came on the live and said he’s off out TO THE PUB WITH HIS FRIENDS TO WATCH FOOTBALL!!!!

By friends I hope he doesn’t mean hugobee and salad..

Reactions: 17
My man Spenny I'll get you whipped into shape in no time. You'll never need to switch off your hearing aids ever again like you do with Ben.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s on her PERIOD huns having to sleep on the floor coz Ren won’t sleep all night!!!

Reactions: 5
IMG_1526.png

Oh as suspected it wasn’t his ‘real life’ friends 🙄 it’s his iNfLuEncEr friend, of course it has to be someone connected to imo so she’ll have full tabs on him at all times.

How can he not have ONE friend anymore from his past??. He likes to push this narrative that he distanced himself coz he went out drinking and partying with them and that’s not ‘who he truly is’ but really imo has convinced him to drop them all coz she is all he needs

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Neither of them have any friends!! They're 30 year olds that only see other other or their families (well, Imo's family!). It's not healthy for either of them.

Imo isn't meeting up with other Mum's for coffee, or leaving the kids with Spenny and having a girly sleepover with her besties. Spencer has cut off / been cut off from all his old mates and he doesn't go anywhere to meet anyone new. He should be having a day out for the footy or meeting up with other Dad's at the park.

It's a lonely and strenuous existence that is literally sucking the life out of both of them!!

Reactions: 16
Ok was watching the recent TikTok with Or and a thought I had was have we seen her be genuinely affectionate to Renal or Or in a video? Reguarly it's her throwing digs, "she's tired of me" or "you want mummy to go?" These statements aren't said with humour or in a funny, fly away comment kind of way, you can tell she is serious and wants to manipulate each and every situation to position herself as the victim. Even when communicating with her young children. She has a habbit of trying to make other people look bad to make herself look better. I really don't pick up on the whole I'm really loving crap. She's labelled herself loving because she lacks love.

This is just observations based on her social media posts, I would guess this behavioural pattern is far more apparent in person. She thinks she is funny, but rather she is passive aggressive and in my opinion, manipulative. She is serious and can't take a joke, but she's happy to put others down. Her daily life must be so repetitive and boring.

Reactions: 12
she officially has the WORST fashion sense ever 🥴 i’m actually lost for words
IMG_6867.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35