Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, buckle up boys and girls because this is going to be a long post - I was up late last night reading all these threads (you are all INCREDIBLE), and I've managed to collate some thoughts.

1. Hunnybun is what, 27/28? Why is she targeting a 13 year old audience? Even Zoella grew out of that and re-branded herself. But also, if her audience is that young, does no one else find it uncomfortable about some of her content? I haven't watched her in years, but I saw someone mention that she was talking about drinking, her friends abortion and her favourite sex positions at one point? Obviously, you can't regulate everything that goes onto the internet, but it's like she's trying to market herself to CHILDREN (who, in my opinion, don't need to know about your favourite sex position) whilst making content for girls in their late teens and 20s. IT just doesn't add up, and that's what makes everything feel more fake to me.

2. If she is really, genuinely bothered about all the 'hate' she's getting (personally, I've seen NONE, apart from the occasional comment about her lips, but that's more calling her out for being a liar rather than calling her ugly or whatever) then she cann limit comments on her posts, she can blacklist certain words, OR she could actually take a social media break. I recently deleted all my social media for a week because it was stressing me out and I don't have any sort of online profile at all, so it's not hard. It made me feel so much better and I could come back with a clear head and focus on the actual issues. Also, if Baby Prince Spenny Boo is so bothered about her wellbeing, why isn't he stepping in? If I was acting like that and saying how badly social media had ruined my mental health, my boyfriend would personally deactivate everything and drag me to a therapist. No one wants to see their other half in pain or upset, so surely this wet wipe (who CRIED when she fell over) would be more active in his 'darling husband' role?

3. I've already spoken about the car crash that was that video, but again. That isn't a panic attack. No one sets up a camera and films themself having a panic attack. Firstly, that's so weird, and secondly, no one has the energy or mental capacity to do that when they're having a panic attack. I don't want to make this too personal and if anyone may be triggered by a description of a panic attack then please skip over this part, but the last time I had a panic attack I was pulling at my hair and scratching at my skin and I couldn't control my breathing to the point where my boyfriend literally had to grab hold of me and hug me so tight that I couldn't move, just to get me to snap out of it. Panic attacks are not in any way shape or form fun or cute, which is exactly the look she was going for. The whole thing was so disgustingly staged, and I personally find it so embarrassing for her as AN ALMOST 30 YEAR OLD WOMAN to be pretending to be that mentally ill.

4. She actively searches for hate. I'm sorry, if I had a social media presence, then the last thing I would be doing is googling my own name. It's just a recipe for disaster. Surely her management would have briefed this with her - it's like the number one rule of having a life online? I understand that there are urges, but just block these sites if you really don't want to see it. Again, you can restrict comments, turn them off completely, blacklist certain words, etc. so why on earth would she go out of her way to search for this unless she feeds on it? I know a couple of influencers have done this and have actually taken the criticism on board, which is healthy and it's made them see what people do/don't like about them, but there is nothing to like about Imogen because she's a compulsive liar. She honestly reminds me of that girl at school who would take every single comment as a bitchy one, even just down to 'oh you look really nice today!' - translated, in her mind, to 'oh you look vile the rest of the time!'

5. I don't entirely agree with criticising influences in the way that you would a brand, purely because there is a human element to it, but at the same time they are a brand? Comments about personal appearance shouldn't be allowed purely because that is just nasty, but no one is here calling her fat or ugly or anything like that (to my knowledge), people are merely commenting on her being a compulsive liar and just being a really shady person. Again, the allegations against her dad and Spenny Boo are dangerous, but even she has to admit that the evidence is overwhelming.

6. Going back to the video, I'm really pissed off about the ads, I'm not going to lie to you. Imogen, boo, if you're reading this, it's vile that you're making money off this. She knew that this kind of drama would attract so many views and she is MILKING it, her and Spenny probably woke up this morning and checked their bank accounts because they know they'll be raking it in after this. I think that's disgusting. No mention of where that money is going (her back pocket) and just shows that the whole thing was for attention. Whoever mentioned that it may be Muchansens (spelling?) I honestly think you're right. I'm in no way qualified to give this judgement, but she clearly has something really wrong with her to think that this behaviour is okay. She fails to see where she is in the wrong and just deletes any comment that calls her out on it.

7. Okay, last one. What really frustrates me about her is the general lack of self-awareness. Her posting a million storytimes just shows how chaotic and problematic she is; the constant lying was going to be brought up at some point, and in the video she didn't even show any hate comments or anything. What really worries me is that I actually think she believes all of this? Genuinely, I think she genuinely believes she's a victim of some superior motive trying to ruin her life, and that's why she can't take any responsibility for it.

Oh wow, I didn't realise how long this was. If you read all of it then props to you, but those are just my thoughts on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I genuinely didn't think there'd be any drama today but it just seems to escalate quite a bit. I'm just casually watching doctor who at this moment in time 😂

I totally agree with most of the people that's pretty much been here since the first thread. All this is speculation, we genuinely don't know if anything is true so please guys leave it on the thread and don't take it to other platforms. Almost everyone got a warning when this happened the first time with Instagram. As much as this is fun ya know with the whole gossip thing, I think we need to take a step back and calm down a bit.
I agree. And I would personally drop the whole video coming out about Spencer. Its complete speculation and a serious accusation to make with, I'm guessing, zero proof. If the girl has stuff to say then come on here and say it and give us all a good laugh and something to gossip about haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I genuinely didn't think there'd be any drama today but it just seems to escalate quite a bit. I'm just casually watching doctor who at this moment in time 😂

I totally agree with most of the people that's pretty much been here since the first thread. All this is speculation, we genuinely don't know if anything is true so please guys leave it on the thread and don't take it to other platforms. Almost everyone got a warning when this happened the first time with Instagram. As much as this is fun ya know with the whole gossip thing, I think we need to take a step back and calm down a bit.
but wasnt there a screenshot of spencer viewing her story? the girl had blondeish hair

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s dug herself a huge hole now. Say all of the huns now come over here after seeing her story of the YT comment, they see the screenshots and they see through her lies. Eventually her following diminishes, and she has to close down her channel because no one’s interested. She tries to get a normal job, potential employers search her name and up pops Tattle and GG and they read all about her. Its not going to end well for her, is it? But it’s her own doing. All she had to do was not lie and not reveal peoples secrets - two very easy things that most people manage to do every single day.

but wasnt there a screenshot of spencer viewing her story? the girl had blondeish hair
Yeh - the previous story in the screenshot was a selfie and she had long flowing hair.

Reactions: 9
Like someone has said previously, this could all be photo shopped to be honest. Not saying that it is, but it's 50/50 just like the girl who said she was getting texts from Chris Ingham, we all just have to be neutral at this point to be honest.

Reactions: 7
Shes so scheming and deluded she could honestly have orchestrated the whole lozz/spenny/friend situation to fit in with her narrative of getting hate and being bullied, knowing that she was setting herself up for this 'breakdown '.
As previously mentioned the woman shows some serious signs of narcissism, and they will literally lie and manipulate at every single opportunity.

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry that's just ridiculous. It's quite common to be 'bullied' by kids at school etc but that many people in different aspects of her life is ludicrous. If that was me, I would be looking at myself and asking what I must be doing wrong.

Also I don't think her definition of bullying fits the standard definition - I think a lot of it is people trying to have banter with her and she has misconstrued it as bullying. She said she was bullied that bad by so many people and still had the confidence to develop her YouTube channel and come across as confident etc but now a few online comments has got her having alleged 'panic attacks'? Sorry if you could put up with alleged YEARS of bullying and make a YouTube channel, you've gotta have some kind of backbone - if years of bullying didn't get you down why have these comments all of a sudden made you have a breakdown?
This would make sense why her and baby prince have no banter lmao. She thinks anyone who is just messing around is harassing her. My boyfriend will literally walk into the room and call me ugly or something and I'll just give him the finger, it's just couples banter. Obviously there is a line, but it's like she can't hack anything

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imogen with ads.. 🎶 hey sister, go sister. Got to get that dough sister 🎶
I know that's not the real lyrics but thought it was funny 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s dug herself a huge hole now. Say all of the huns now come over here after seeing her story of the YT comment, they see the screenshots and they see through her lies. Eventually her following diminishes, and she has to close down her channel because no one’s interested. She tries to get a normal job, potential employers search her name and up pops Tattle and GG and they read all about her. Its not going to end well for her, is it? But it’s her own doing. All she had to do was not lie and not reveal peoples secrets - two very easy things that most people manage to do every single day.

Yeh - the previous story in the screenshot was a selfie and she had long flowing hair.
I don't think it was a selfie because I've just found the girl in that photo and she's quite well known. Also not from spencers hometown

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't think it was a selfie because I've just found the girl in that photo and she's quite well known. Also not from spencers hometown
yeah, you can see on there that it’s someone else’s post that she has reposted X

Reactions: 4
It’s honestly so creepy the way some of you research and analyse into her and her family members past. Would you feel comfortable if someone was obsessively stalking your family members old Facebook photos? Or the person who has made a document about her videos?? Spreading serious allegations against someone? I can see why this website gets a bad rep. It’s not normal behaviour at all and maybe some of you need to seek help as to why you spend hours doing this every day
Not everything what you said is true.
At least we are not doing it for money.

Reactions: 5
Just popped on here after seeing her threads explode the past few days. Not sure the ins and outs of the whole weirdo husband liking underage girls (Chris Ingham finally has a pal), but began watching her latest video...

I'm 6 minutes in, and can already see the bullshit acting. Think she needs to stick to those budget sex scenes she used to do back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s honestly so creepy the way some of you research and analyse into her and her family members past. Would you feel comfortable if someone was obsessively stalking your family members old Facebook photos? Or the person who has made a document about her videos?? Spreading serious allegations against someone? I can see why this website gets a bad rep. It’s not normal behaviour at all and maybe some of you need to seek help as to why you spend hours doing this every day
Tbf we’re all in lockdown, there’s not a lot else to do

And we’re all guilty of stalking people and getting completely carried away. When I went on a first date with my bf the first thing I asked him is whether his step mum’s sister’s, best friends uncle enjoyed his holiday in Barbados in 2008

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.