Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggle really badly with mood swings and controlling my emotions, i dont have panic attacks but i can say that there are days where i genuinely cry for 8 hours with short breaks inbetween - i can sleep a good 10 hours and wake up in the morning and my eyes are still red but just my lids and my lids are puffy look like ive had an allergic reaction and hers arent even puffy take it from me if she was crying so much they wouldnt be red like that her lids would be puffy and pink

Reactions: 15
I find her so unsettling as someone with mental health disorders I felt like she had watched a bbc program and acted the scene out when she started saying ‘ the room is caving in’ Spencer seemed like he wanted to laugh when he said ‘ think of the sea ’

I found it so uncomfortable I think she’s a liar I don’t think her stomach problem is real at all she said she wakes up with bile and vomit on her t shirt from sleeping, she would choke surely !?! If you vomiting in the night without realising.
I think she’s attention seeking especially the foundation part and the greasy hair.

the whole thing was sickening to watch if I was behaving like I know for sure my husband would take the camera and my phone off me and call my gp to get a mental health nurse.

both attention seekers

Reactions: 11
Y
is she married?? I’ve never heard her mention it

Reactions: 22
Helloy Hunnies

I'm so glad it's not me being a bitch and can see though her fake stories.

Someone said they saved her now deleted me too. Can you upload to dailymotion or Vimeo and share? It won't get deleted there unlike YouTube

Reactions: 6
Basically imo is shitting herself the video exposing Spencer gets uploaded so she is trying to get people to feel sorry for her in advance for when it comes out and in the hope the ex won't upload it. We see right through you hunny

Reactions: 9
Omg I've been meaning to say this and you've just reminded me! I had a really hard start to the year. LOTS of crying. One particularly bad day I was in my managers office crying for hours, you should have seen the STATE of me when I came out. Puffy eyelids and eyebags for dayyyys. Imogen doesnt even have bloodshot eyes and still yet to see a single tear come out of them.

Reactions: 11
They don’t have an episode on 1st April 2020? At least I can’t find it

Reactions: 3

Ohhh send over the goods!

Reactions: 1
I have th depot injection and for about 4 weeks after a new dose I’m a lunatic, crying, mood swings, mental episodes of rage... but yeah I can cry for hours and my eyes literally swell and are so painful the next day. She’s a lying cunt!

Reactions: 6
i end up telling people ive had an allergic reaction lol so if she actually was crying her eyes would burn she wouldn’t be able to use her ringlight or anything i literally cant watch tv for hours after i cry

Reactions: 5
Me too, I get quite bad anxiety and can cry for hours and hours (real tears might I add, not like our Imo). Mine go the same as yours and it can look like my hay fever has badly flared up. I don't know how she's fooling anyone, it's so obvious it's eyeshadow!

Reactions: 4
Christ on a bicycle she is an absolute rid neck I would be so embarrassed to put this out for the general public to see. Panic attacks are so personal that I couldn't imagine sharing it with 1000s of people. Said it before and I'll say it again...what an absolute whopper of a lassie

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.