Imogenation #59 No one cares enough any more to think of a thread title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry angels I'm not a bad mum for weaning early, I did it last time too!

As if that makes it better... number one priority in your life but your life is so lacking in things to share you have to risk permanently damaging your child's digestive system for validation online. Super mama!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
IMG_8628.jpeg

Omg I thought her same post just appeared on my homepage again on insta, but NO it’s a NEW post!! How many times does she wanna say the same tit in 50 different ways.

she’s so bleeping obsessed with herself. Me me I I my constantly!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2678930

Omg I thought her same post just appeared on my homepage again on insta, but NO it’s a NEW post!! How many times does she wanna say the same tit in 50 different ways.

she’s so bleeping obsessed with herself. Me me I I my constantly!!!!!
Well she has the luxury of being able to lay on Rens floor all night, making zero attempts at sleep training her, because unlike most other parents she doesn’t have a job to get up for in the morning and Servant on standby.
So utterly unrelatable I’ve no idea why any parent would folllow this narc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Old spenny is desperate to be sponsored by gymshark isn't he..

View attachment 2677773

He's all of a sudden starting posting a lot. I reckon they are running out of money and so Grimmo has told him he needs to get online... Well I hope so anyway 😂
I’m pretty sure he even mentioned this in the Christmas day vlog. When he was opening all of these from Imogen she said “you want to work with them, don’t you?!” And he says something like he emailed them saying Merry Christmas or something completely embarrassing and beggy.
I reckon she’s had him doing one of those vision boards and decided on his goals for him.
“I think I want to have my own career again, I might go back to the barbers…”
“NO BABYLOVE YOU WANT TO WORK WITH BRANDS DON’T YOU?! And you can ALWAYS be home with me! I can get you gymshark! Here’s the email!
“… I guess I wanted to train for tough mudder”
“YES I CAN DO THAT TOO! WE CAN DO COUPLES CONTENT! The first breastfeeding couple to do tough mudder HOLDING HANDS in MATCHING Gymshark!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
New to this thread, just being nosy really but I used to watch this crazy b*tch back in the day.

What kind of a name is Renalia or however you spell it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New to this thread, just being nosy really but I used to watch this crazy b*tch back in the day.

What kind of a name is Renalia or however you spell it
She's also got Oriavella which truly makes Renaelia seem not so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMG_8637.jpeg

Hello angels!!! 😘

IMG_8633.png

Ren HATES the buggy all her life only wanted to be in the sling now conveniently it’s the only place she’ll nap???

She use to blatantly lie about ren hating the pram/buggy just so she could 1. Lose weight by carrying her absolutely everywhere even round the house and 2. To make people think she is the most amazing mother to walk the earth and her child only wants her always.

So she’s falling asleep at 7.45 as long as you are next to her but I thought she just wasn’t sleeping at ALL?? She called it a sleep regression?? She cannot keep up with her own bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She's such a martyr. Whinging continuously. Crack on love with being a parent, you chose to procreate P&G Roofing Ltd so get on with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IMG_2239.png

Why is toddler fashion the best, meanwhile Renault is dressed like a babushka?? Make it make sense!? She’s passed on her tit dress sense to her poor girls!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
View attachment 2680257
Why is toddler fashion the best, meanwhile Renault is dressed like a babushka?? Make it make sense!? She’s passed on her tit dress sense to her poor girls!!!
I'm sorry but the weather is too cold today , fair enough choose your own battles but when your diaghyer has a weakened immune system supposedly I don't care if my daughter was kicking and screaming she'd be wearing a coat in 2 degree weather or we wouldn't go out. Roll on renalia being poorly and not sleeping AGAIN

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2680087

Hello angels!!! 😘

View attachment 2680089

Ren HATES the buggy all her life only wanted to be in the sling now conveniently it’s the only place she’ll nap???

She use to blatantly lie about ren hating the pram/buggy just so she could 1. Lose weight by carrying her absolutely everywhere even round the house and 2. To make people think she is the most amazing mother to walk the earth and her child only wants her always.

So she’s falling asleep at 7.45 as long as you are next to her but I thought she just wasn’t sleeping at ALL?? She called it a sleep regression?? She cannot keep up with her own bullshit
Funny how they nap at nursery because they're able to play, run around, and expel energy - but can't nap at all around screaming Imo!

Also is she saying she walks 2 and a half hours every day just to get them to sleep? Maybe they don't need to be going to bed at 7pm?! And she will be shedding lbs by doing 20k steps a day no doubt

• Heart
Reactions: 23
IMG_6888.jpeg

“I LOVE BREAST FEEDING” do you? You haven’t mentioned you breast feed before?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy Hump-day everyone...

Screenshot_20240110-044315_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240110-044330_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240110-044349_TikTok.jpg

"I'm repeatedly blinking Dad, why aren't you rescuing me from this woman's clutches?! I'm going to kill Renal for telling me I need to blink twice for help! I'll be thumping her into next week when no one's looking, she must have been having me on! Nothing or no one is going to rescue us from this hell hole!".....

Screenshot_20240110-232751_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240110-232839_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2681277
“I LOVE BREAST FEEDING” do you? You haven’t mentioned you breast feed before?
Oh just duck OFF IMOGEN some things are just better unsaid or posted to a private/ personal page. You have far too many women who have struggled or are struggling that are following you. Seeing that made me cry this morning my little one is 3 months now , we battles through him not being able to latch , jaundice so I had to pump to pump to make sure he was having enough to flush it out. Then he wasn't gaining weight and was diagnosed with a milk allergy so I had to give it up as I didn't want another few weeks of him being poorly whilst the dairy got out of my system. I would've loved to have "loved breastfeeding" and she's got no idea how it feels to have failed your baby. I'm just one of 1000s of women who have struggled. Read the room imo
---
Oh just duck OFF IMOGEN some things are just better unsaid or posted to a private/ personal page. You have far too many women who have struggled or are struggling that are following you. Seeing that made me cry this morning my little one is 3 months now , we battles through him not being able to latch , jaundice so I had to pump to pump to make sure he was having enough to flush it out. Then he wasn't gaining weight and was diagnosed with a milk allergy so I had to give it up as I didn't want another few weeks of him being poorly whilst the dairy got out of my system. I would've loved to have "loved breastfeeding" and she's got no idea how it feels to have failed your baby. I'm just one of 1000s of women who have struggled. Read the room imo
I'm also going to be unfollowing her now because why would I follow someone that upsets me ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.