Imogenation #59 No one cares enough any more to think of a thread title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up. Baby number 2 arrived Thursday morning and unlike Grimbo I’ve been busy soaking up my new baby rather than updating my followers with every bowel movement, urine output or bleed. More fool me hey.

I also don’t know how, but somehow resisted posting endless photos of me breastfeeding online. I guess my natural Earth mother hormones haven’t kicked in yet.
Congrats angel hope you used imos method of naming kids: spill a tin of alphabet spaghetti and then assign meaning to whatever nonsense comes out ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am spending way too much time on this thread because that fucker and servant were in my dream last night.

They were both every bit as insufferable in dreamworld as they are in real life.
---
Just caught up. Baby number 2 arrived Thursday morning and unlike Grimbo I’ve been busy soaking up my new baby rather than updating my followers with every bowel movement, urine output or bleed. More fool me hey.

I also don’t know how, but somehow resisted posting endless photos of me breastfeeding online. I guess my natural Earth mother hormones haven’t kicked in yet.
That's such lovely news Rosie, congratulations ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_6772.jpeg

We all know where she gets her constant need for attention from.
IMG_6773.jpeg

“I thought he was going to dance with me 😂” no you didn’t. You told him to stand there looking displeased. How do people not see through this tit?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
duck ME, FRAZZLED OR WHAT?!

Screenshot_20240106-192303_TikTok.jpg

And what bleep has told them eating 2 Brazil nuts a day will change their life. He conviently has stomach issues apparently, funny that. One can only hope that Grimmogen is slowly poisoning him with cyanide.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2672149

And what bleep has told them eating 2 Brazil nuts a day will change their life. He conviently has stomach issues apparently, funny that. One can only hope that Grimmogen is slowly poisoning him with cyanide.
What malnourishment looks like that man’s never seen a vitamin in his life let alone a Brazil nut. That’s the face of someone living off a tiny hello fresh meal once a week for an ad eating it with a teaspoon

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Off topic but I CANNOT believe there was a time Grimmo and Holly Boon were mates let alone besties. How can anyone bear her omg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know if I’m the only one who notices stuff like this, maybe it’s really nit picky 😂 but in practically every single ‘dance’ video she does, she tilts her head to side and closes her eyes and does a really weird sensual smile like she’s really feeling the music. She definitely watched it back and thought that she looked amazing. But it’s so odd. And really creepy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Love you baby angel pie cakes 🤪
Making my way through an alcohol free, fun free gin tree 🍸
On the look out for Servant oioi 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off topic but I CANNOT believe there was a time Grimmo and Holly Boon were mates let alone besties. How can anyone bear her omg
Tbh she has always been a nut job but she was slightly more bearable back in the day. When her and Spencer met, they both went on the decline, it’s crazy comparing her old and new videos

Reactions: 9
IMG_8573.jpeg

this is his wrap he had for lunch, is that suppose to be chicken?? Literally just a salad wrap. Very low calories for someone who supposedly trains and does loads of walking.

Defo lying about how much food he eats too just like imo does in these what I eat in a day videos. They both have serious issues with food.

Both eat dinner out of cereal bows. Not normal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2672149

Jesus wept, the fucker looks like he is on his way for his daily dose of methadone from the local pharmacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2672358

this is his wrap he had for lunch, is that suppose to be chicken?? Literally just a salad wrap. Very low calories for someone who supposedly trains and does loads of walking.

Defo lying about how much food he eats too just like imo does in these what I eat in a day videos. They both have serious issues with food.

Both eat dinner out of cereal bows. Not normal 🙄
he’s 100% got issues with food.. I actually think that’s why Imo keeps herself so skinny because he likes it.
I know she’s always been thin but she had such a lovely figure back in the day and since she met him she just keeps herself skeletal.
I know this sounds a bit harsh but for lack of a better word they’re both just a bit thick. So things like nutrition I don’t think they actually understand. They just see trends and hop on them. They’re both chronically online and get all their life advice from TikTok as they have no friends.
sad fucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know this sounds a bit harsh but for lack of a better word they’re both just a bit thick.
Not harsh enough tbh. They've both such aching bleeping idiots it's frankly a medical marvel they figured out how to copulate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not harsh enough tbh. They've both such aching bleeping idiots it's frankly a medical marvel they figured out how to copulate.
They must have seen some dogs humping while out on a walk WOOF WOOF HE LOVES IT THE BOY

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He just looks so simple in that video, like he’s incapable of cutting the toast at the start, and how hard is it to wrap a tortilla around some salad?
IMG_1919.jpeg

He’s really concentrating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He just looks so simple in that video, like he’s incapable of cutting the toast at the start, and how hard is it to wrap a tortilla around some salad?
View attachment 2673232
He’s really concentrating 😂
He’s probably not used to feeding himself, Imogen has probably chewed and regurgitated her food like a bird (maybe a robin?!) and fed him that way

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.