Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2665606
SHUT UP! NO ONE CARES!
How has she not learnt by now but her either talking non stop / it being bright out or her having the flash on her phone and screeching singing doesn’t work? Just STOP! Waffling absolute bollocks to her child that has no idea. It stills baffles me that her first thought when in this situation is to get her phone out and record it, then watch it back and edit it and upload online. bleeping BATSHIT CRAZY!
duck me, it causes me physical and emotional distress when she writes this bullshit rambling nonsense fuckery.

Also what in the name of pending bus pass is happening here? Her and servant both look so bleeping haggard

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are Spencer's eyelids SO white?!? I feel like it's fairly normal to see people with dark circles, but it's like he's been wearing sunglasses 24/7 or kept them on for a sunbed!!

Reactions: 7
duck me, it causes me physical and emotional distress when she writes this bullshit rambling nonsense fuckery.

Also what in the name of pending bus pass is happening here? Her and servant both look so bleeping haggard
I genuinely thought there was an aging filter on there then! And she’s the same age as me?! Jeez 🫣😬😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just showed this pic to my other half and said "how old do you think she is"
He thought about it for a little bit and then said "not sure, anywhere from 44 to 51" 😂😭😭😭
she looks like an old hag, the fact the lighting is making her hair look GREY just adds to the granny aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it’s actually so interesting that in her recent tiktok of oreovanilla laughing she actually only laughs when she’s looking at spencer even though it’s mrs perfect mum holding her and making her dance!

and then for the split second that she looks back round to imo she stops laughing until she looks back at spenny 🤣 love it when her own kids don’t play up to her

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jesus Christ. It’s like she has that ageing filter on her!!!
---
I genuinely thought there was an aging filter on there then! And she’s the same age as me?! Jeez 🫣😬😳
Haha snap!

Reactions: 5
What an amazing prank Grimmo, god you're so funny....NOOOOTTTTTTTT. What a pointless bleeping post!

20240105_031916.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imogenation #59 No one cares enough any more to think of a thread title

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.