Imogenation #57 another baby, another stupid name, Renal and Oral your parents are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her most recent reel is just a video of renaelia having a tantrum then her giving into it, no? A* parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 26
her most recent reel is just a video of renaelia having a tantrum then her giving into it, no? A* parenting
Literally šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she says she canā€™t have something right this second and has to wait, she goes all red faced has a tantrum and cries, imo says sorry sorry have itā€¦. Erm great video imo šŸ˜‚

ā€œSheā€™s just like mummy!!! so strong willed and knows what she wants and when she wants it!!!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The baby canā€™t speak to say ā€˜noā€™ so thatā€™s not really true is it?
The TikTok of her breastfeeding by the pool showed her trying to shove her nipple in Oreoā€™s mouth whilst the poor baby was kicking her legs. Imogen is only interested in making content of her breastfeeding whether the baby wants it or not.
Itā€™s 100% true. The baby needs to encourage the milk to flow, it doesnā€™t just automatically come like it does from a bottle. Like the previous poster said, you cannot overfeed a breastfed baby as they feed for many reasons, not just hunger.

Reactions: 5
God Iā€™m patiently awaiting the greatest day ever to happen that consists of:

A. Oldbunionfella and Renalfailaelia knocking Imotitties out cā€™mon lads šŸŗ
B. Servant up and leaving Grimo and taking the two precious kids in tow šŸ„°
C. Servant knocking out Hugetosser on his grand exit šŸ™‚
D. Me meeting him outside the boxing ring with a big celebration kiss šŸ„°, tattoo artist at the ready to ink both of our names across his upper arm and a massive, meaty burger straight out of his restaurant of choice ah and a cocktail and a well overdue pint for all that heā€™s had to put up with since 2018!! Come on over Spenny, u donā€™t know what youā€™re missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imogen is the ultimate bleep. Sorry, I donā€™t use the word often but thatā€™s what she is.

ā€œSHE IS ME, she knows exactly how to switch it onā€ no sheā€™s not Imogen, sheā€™s a human being, a little person with feelings and emotions, she is not you but nice of you to admit you switch on the fake tears.

Itā€™s been so cold here the last few days, why is Ren outside without a coat? In a thin shirt and leggings? Why are you putting a cake or whatever it is in front of her and asking her to wait for you to go to the toilet before she can have it? What for? So you can upset her just for ā€œcontentā€??

She really is just fucked up. Those poor kids. She is a horrible witch.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Literally šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she says she canā€™t have something right this second and has to wait, she goes all red faced has a tantrum and cries, imo says sorry sorry have itā€¦. Erm great video imo šŸ˜‚

ā€œSheā€™s just like mummy!!! so strong willed and knows what she wants and when she wants it!!!ā€
Can I just say also she more than likely sees that this is how her mum reacts to literally everything in life so therefore she now does too ffsšŸ˜³, poor kids donā€™t stand a bloody chance of being normal with her around šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
IMG_6185.png

Is this her new thing? Slag her daughter off then offset it by saying oh but she loves ME so much.

tantrum whilst Getting her dressed to take a walk with your husband (because you BOTH donā€™t work) wow what a stressful day you had šŸ˜’.

shes so bleeping tone deaf. Most mums (or dads) have to do this at like 7am, running on little sleep whilst probably making lunches etc in the morning and getting ready for WORK. Before dropping their child off to childcare. She has the luxury of doing this whenever she wants, could be 1pm for all she cares.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Imogen is the ultimate bleep. Sorry, I donā€™t use the word often but thatā€™s what she is.

ā€œSHE IS ME, she knows exactly how to switch it onā€ no sheā€™s not Imogen, sheā€™s a human being, a little person with feelings and emotions, she is not you but nice of you to admit you switch on the fake tears.

Itā€™s been so cold here the last few days, why is Ren outside without a coat? In a thin shirt and leggings? Why are you putting a cake or whatever it is in front of her and asking her to wait for you to go to the toilet before she can have it? What for? So you can upset her just for ā€œcontentā€??

She really is just fucked up. Those poor kids. She is a horrible witch.
Couldn't have said it better myself! I know she was only putting on the tears in order to get the biscuit, but it really doesn't sit right with me when parents film their children when they are crying, frustrated or throwing a tantrum. I think it's humiliating for them. I know someone who will often send a video in the group chat of them recording their kid having a tantrum and saying 'look at this, look at what I have to deal with, the devil' and I cringe inside everytime. Good job no one films her when she's having a mental breakdown... Oh wait, she films herself doing that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We should start a petition to save Renalglands and Oldfella from the terrible twos ā™„ā™„ Imogen and Spencer

Such a bad joke biscoff šŸ¤!

Nah in all seriousness, those children deserve so much love, patience and a stable household. This ainā€™t the one. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Renal is simply mimicking her overdramatic motherā€™s reactions - not good. We all care more about their wellbeing than the two prized muppets do!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2514199

Is this her new thing? Slag her daughter off then offset it by saying oh but she loves ME so much.

tantrum whilst Getting her dressed to take a walk with your husband (because you BOTH donā€™t work) wow what a stressful day you had šŸ˜’.

shes so bleeping tone deaf. Most mums (or dads) have to do this at like 7am, running on little sleep whilst probably making lunches etc in the morning and getting ready for WORK. Before dropping their child off to childcare. She has the luxury of doing this whenever she wants, could be 1pm for all she cares.
Jesus wept, they are such a pair of unlikeable bellends.......also if Renailment said 'thank you Mummy' Grimmo would be filming the duck out of that. Not to be unkind to the child but she only says single words and screeches mainly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The post I put up on Ren crying didnā€™t add in my caption sorry! I wasnā€™t sending it to be cruel what I was intending on captioning wasā€¦ who in their right mind would post a video of their child this distressedā€¦ sheā€™s too young to understand this silly ā€œgameā€

Reactions: 14
The video of Ren crying about the biscuit is just the perfect example of what I hate about Imo. Filming her toddler having a tantrum for random people to see, actually causing the child to have the tantrum because youā€™ve seen itā€™s a trend in tiktok (wtf?), just giving in to the tantrum (lazy parenting) and then glorifying the tantrum and saying sheā€™s ā€œjust like meā€, she completely fails to understand that Ren is an actual individual person with her own personality, and claiming sheā€™s ā€œturningā€ on the tears to get what she wants completely invalidates the feelings Ren is feeling, and also makes her sound like she is already as manipulative as her psychotic mother at the age of 2. And having her toddler outside in a T-shirt and leggings whilst she wears a puffer jacket. This video is the epitome of what is not to like about this woman. Also, could not stop staring at the huge amount of weeds growing out of their back door, she really needs to get Spencer on that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The video of Ren crying about the biscuit is just the perfect example of what I hate about Imo. Filming her toddler having a tantrum for random people to see, actually causing the child to have the tantrum because youā€™ve seen itā€™s a trend in tiktok (wtf?), just giving in to the tantrum (lazy parenting) and then glorifying the tantrum and saying sheā€™s ā€œjust like meā€, she completely fails to understand that Ren is an actual individual person with her own personality, and claiming sheā€™s ā€œturningā€ on the tears to get what she wants completely invalidates the feelings Ren is feeling, and also makes her sound like she is already as manipulative as her psychotic mother at the age of 2. And having her toddler outside in a T-shirt and leggings whilst she wears a puffer jacket. This video is the epitome of what is not to like about this woman. Also, could not stop staring at the huge amount of weeds growing out of their back door, she really needs to get Spencer on that.
Whiplash emotions, chaotic environment and absolutely no consistency with anything. Mother of the year šŸ™„..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.