Imogenation #57 another baby, another stupid name, Renal and Oral your parents are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natural earth mummas welcome to another thread. Thanks to @A Real Fake for the title.

Last thread, imo accidentally on purpose popped out a baby at home and had the nerve, the gall AND the gumption to call her Oriavella Lilac. That's not a typo, that's just straight up what it is.

She's also spewing some pretty toxic passive aggressive views on feeding too, about how it's "horrible" that Spencer, the dampest flannel in the land, will be giving the baby one bottle at night.

As you were angels

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine trying to teach those kids how to spell their own names 😩😩
People genuinely forget that they’re naming future adults… who will get jobs…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she feel the need to share this. Going on about how they had to ‘shove a suppository up her a hole’ how she smells, her breasts are engorged and have lumps … blah blah blah. Just tmi as usual. I know these kind of videos can be useful, but Imo just acts as if she’s the only one who’s been through this. Literally just doing it for compliments and views. I honestly think she could put any video out now and it would just be tit because it’s her

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Let me tell you the way I cackled when her captions translated Renaelia to Alien.
IMG_9239.png

---
Oh also this is the first time she’s put makeup on.

So is every video recently from the same day orrrr is she telling porkies???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Let me tell you the way I cackled when her captions translated Renaelia to Alien. View attachment 2427624
---

She lies so much about the most insignificant things that she ends up forgetting what she’s said. I thought other influencers prefilming tit was lazy or whatever she was passive aggressively moaning about in another video. Yet everything she’s posted isn’t in real time?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
are her and elle darby fighting for who can name their kids the maddest names
Tbf I think Saint and Romeo are quite nice! I saw Sydney from ell and syd named her little girl Ocean which I think is pretty too. Oriavella is just terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_5020.png

never can answer a question simply!!! Always has to be cryptic ffs. Just say yes we planned it, hence not going to the hospital??? 🙄

• Haha
Why do all of her self-asked questions always require a dissertation answer????
literally!! this ‘person’ just asked for breastfeeding outfit inspo but instead got a lecture about how normal breastfeeding is and that they shouldn’t be ashamed to do it anywhere??? ‘they’ literally asked nothing about that 🤣🤣🤣 just using that as another excuse to go on about how much of a natural mum she is for not caring about breastfeeding anywhere! she’s a broken record i swear

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg her new TikTok of ren … a make up filter on her and she’s holding onto the pole in the garden and shaking her bum/hips to the music.

yes she is an innocent child doing something innocent. But imo!!! There are disgusting people online that will be seeing this. She literally boils my blood. Anything for views!!! 😒

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Omg her new TikTok of ren … a make up filter on her and she’s holding onto the pole in the garden and shaking her bum/hips to the music.

yes she is an innocent child doing something innocent. But imo!!! There are disgusting people online that will be seeing this. She literally boils my blood. Anything for views!!! 😒
That’s honestly shocking. I’ve reported it to TikTok though I’m sure they will come back no violation 🙄

Reactions: 12
Why do all of her self-asked questions always require a dissertation answer????
Ha the end bit, ‘their judgement is a reflection on them, not you’ 😂 No Imo, people judge you because you’re a complete twit! But whatever you need to tell yourself to get through the day ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tbf to imo RE not going to hospital - I had my bab in Brighton also, idk if it’s a hospital trust thing bc I’ve not given birth elsewhere but I wasn’t allowedt to go in until it had been 1 hour of 1min contractions every 3 minutes. I went in to hospital purely to get codeine bc it had been 25 hours of every 5 mins contractions and baby was back to back so I was in agony. I got there, my waters broke and the baby was out of me in 30 mins. When I arrived my contractions weren’t frequent enough for them to have asked me in so hers wouldnt have been either and those lil devils can fly out of you

Reactions: 9
Let me tell you the way I cackled when her captions translated Renaelia to Alien. View attachment 2427624
---

I literally cackled out loud at work 🤣🤣
---
Surely with a homebrith you can't leave it that long to ring the midwives as you can't gurantee they'll be there in time for when the babies born , my homebirth midwife told me to call whenever I feel like I'm going into labour just so they can come and check, they'd rather come and be wrong or be able to leave us to it for a couple of house than risk not being there in time incase there's issues after birth ....

Reactions: 10
OHHHHH MYYYY FUCCCKING GOD. She has just uploaded a public TikTok of her 2 year old daughter with an adult makeup filter on holding onto a pole and suggestively dancing. I’m sorry but a pervert will see nothing innocent about that! I just cannot believe she’s uploaded that!! She cannot protect her children and she’s proved it once again!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Ha the end bit, ‘their judgement is a reflection on them, not you’ 😂 No Imo, people judge you because you’re a complete twit! But whatever you need to tell yourself to get through the day ✌
Love your sass 😂

Why has Phil got a make up filter on? Imo cannot let it be can she. Always muscling in and having to control orchestrate situations to suit her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never had a baby, but it seems like Imogen planned the home birth without consulting her midwife. I don’t know if that was for the drama or her obvious disdain for the NHS. I haven’t watched the birth vlog, but regardless of how quickly your second baby can be born it still seems more Imogen to have her own plan. I doubt she considered the consequences of a home birth without a midwife there to assist. She is lucky that nothing went wrong.

OHHHHH MYYYY FUCCCKING GOD. She has just uploaded a public TikTok of her 2 year old daughter with an adult makeup filter on holding onto a pole and suggestively dancing. I’m sorry but a pervert will see nothing innocent about that! I just cannot believe she’s uploaded that!! She cannot protect her children and she’s proved it once again!
I’m genuinely intrigued as to what her thought process was…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.